BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Casey L.
Every time I use this I love it. It's a great cleanser and my face always is so smooth after using this.
Kristine M.
Cocoa, FL
This worked okay on my face. It helped dry up the oiliness but didn't help much with clearing up my acne.
Courtney G.
Fort Pierce
I used to use this all the time. I think it worked pretty well for me. I never had any problems with it.
Kayleigh C.
This works really well for controlling acne for more sensitive skin. It feels great after washing with it
Heather H.
Lincoln, NE
Product is ok. Feels greasy when first applying to the skin. I feel that it dried my skin out after use.
Kierstin B.
New wilmington, PA
I used this for a long time and liked how it exfoliated my skin. Good for black heads but dries skin out
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA
I have very acne prone skin and this is amazing, helps with current break outs and ones under the surface
Amee M.
Cordele, GA
Stinging sensation
Feels minty and fresh
Bought in local drug store
Not for sensitive skin
Easy packaging
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
My boyfriend alternates between this and proactive for his acne and it seems to be working well for him.
Sasha G.
Fayetteville
made acne go away. had a burning effect while putting it on but worked well. nice packaging. repeat user
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart