BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Jill T.
Sterling Hts, MI
A little too rough for my skin type. I would not recommend this product to individuals with sensitive skin.
Jessica C.
Mission
This is a product that I will always have at home cause of the great price. 3 stars cause it kinda burns
Bailey M.
Fairborn, OH
Great acne wash that really improved my redness! I was pleasantly surprised how well this product worked.
Courtney G.
Fort Pierce
I used to use this all the time. I think it worked pretty well for me. I never had any problems with it.
Kelsey C.
Love this brand, It is affordable and the cost is worth the purchase. Have many great products from them.
Sierra S.
Cottondale , AL
I used this a couple months ago ... it really didn’t help my acne ... it felt good on the skin though ..
Misty S.
Good scrub, it gets my face clean and removes any leftover make up that my wipes miss. Can’t complain :)
Amee M.
Cordele, GA
Stinging sensation
Feels minty and fresh
Bought in local drug store
Not for sensitive skin
Easy packaging
Megan C.
Nice gentle scrub that cleanses and exfoliates. Wish it were a more intense but good for sensitive skin.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Good cleaner for drugstore product. Leaves skin kinda dry after using so I had to moisturize after using
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart