BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Whitney B.
Rogersville
works well removing dirt and oil from the face and pores. didnt feel like it worked very well for the acne
Cheryl M.
Lascassas, TN
Love the way this product makes my skin look and feel! I use it every day! Great product and a great brand!
Teresa B.
I bought this for my daughter, and she loves it! I can definitely see her face clearing up. Great product!
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY
This worked for me for a while (preventing acne), but also caused some drying in certain areas of my face.
Diane M.
Grand Blanc, MI
This scrub is great for a light daily exfoliant. It's gentle but is able to get rid of dry and flaky skin.
Meredith S.
Shallotte, NC
Very awesome product. Highly recommend. Has been helping me with my acne issue. Definitely worth buying it.
Jill H.
Very affordable prices and greatly available was some what below my expectations. Was astringent and harsh
Floralba R.
McDonough
I love this product so much my acne has become better and my face looks more healthy. Love it 😍 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Andrea H.
Elmwood Park, NJ
No me gusta no me parece sirva mucho o por lo menos a mi n me funciono es caro y bueno a mi n me gusto nada
lexi r.
Alice
This product works really well it keeps your face hydrated and helps if you have dry or oily skin and acne
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart