BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Buy on Amazon
Keziah T.
Mishawaka, IN
My favorite acne stopper! Stops them before they even show up. Helps treat existing acne. Strong but gentle
Lizzie W.
Boston, MA
Very textured, good for exfoliation. But not good for daily use, as it is drying. Good for very oily skin.
Jennifer W.
Canton, GA
I love this acne control cream. It helped my acne clear right up. I have used this product multiple times.
Tiffanie N.
Alexandria
works ok. kind of tingles when using. I don't really notice a great difference over other creme cleansers.
Lidia M.
Wasco, CA
This product clears out acne within days of using it! I use it on stubborn acne and within 1 day it's gone!
Denisa V.
E Providence, RI
This one has to be my favorite scrub of all time, not only clear my acne this make my skin feels awesome **
Cynthia H.
I fell like this product broke my face out and it wasn't my favorite product. I won't be buying this again
Liliana D.
Orlando, FL
Like this product so much it clears my skin in matter of days really recommend getting it if you have acne
Sarah T.
Tell City, IN
Doesn't really help my face. It just made it 10x worst. I really wouldn't recommend this to anyone at all.
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY
This worked for me for a while (preventing acne), but also caused some drying in certain areas of my face.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.