BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Habiba A.
I would love to tryout this product because I also have acne and it looks good so I might as well try it out
Amber J.
Waynesboro
This stuff works. It tackles the most stubborn breakouts and gets rid stress acne. My skin feels great after.
Giovanna H.
League City, TX
Not my favorite face product. I have very oily skin and it didn’t work well with my skin. I was disappointed.
Laci B.
Palatka
Didn't really notice a difference. I will be trying the whole routine again to see if it was just my stress.
Arely M.
Durham, NC
This really helped with my acne I had horrible horrible acne and this product helped get rid off most of them
Megan H.
Use daily! Loves the exfoliating effect of this wash! Gentle on skin and great price point for what you get!
Iris R.
Clint, TX
Love this product helps allot with my acne cleans and refreshes my face really really recommend this product
tehila r.
Really likes this. has small non abrasive beads. helps prevents breakouts . bought bec of youtuber thataylaa
Kendra E.
Rogersville, MO
My husband and I LOVE this product. It does just what it says! We have re-bought this product multiple times!
Breanna S.
Helps control acne. Gets rid of breakouts fast and keeps your face clear after usage. Would highly recommend.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon