BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Brittany G.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is called a scrub but it doesn’t really have anything in it that scrubs your skin you kind of just rub it on your face and dab it off it doesn’t really do anything for me
Gabriela R.
Walpole
It's a great product, but you're not gonna see the results immediately on the next day. This is a kind of a product that you have to keep in your daily routine with skin care.
Danielle G.
Love that it doesn’t dry my face out. I️ usually use it more in the summer time as the heat makes my face break out more and this helps a lot to clear it up. Very reasonable.
Kayla F.
Lake Wales , FL
This is amazing! I have difficult skin to clear up. As long as I use this religiously and consistently I'll only see a breakout once a month when hormones are out of control
Catin D.
I used this for a few months, at first I loved the results and it really seemed to be working, but after a few weeks of usage it started to make acne and skin issues worse.
Valeska N.
That's my favorite product in the world to help with acne! It doesn't make my skin dries and it cleans my skin. It really works on past acnes (helps with the red marks left by acne) and help to prevents new ones.
Anastasia M.
Orlando
Love this product but it can be drying. I have found using it every other day and using a different cleanser in between helps. Definitely helps my acne prone skin though.
Macy. R.
Mt Pleasant, NC
This is an excellent facial cleanser. It leaves a fresh feeling on my face. It wasn’t very effective in eliminating my acne but it definitely helped my face feel fresher.
Erik A.
Las Vegas, NV
Not greasy not great but definitely affordable and gets the job done.

My expectations weren’t very high but I was happy to at least find it in stock at my local Kroger.
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
This is a OK face wash. I have extremely sensative skin and this wasn't a good one for me after awhile. I can never seem to find anything good for my face with my skin
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart