BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Talesh D.
Lansing , IL
I enjoyed using this product i bought it from walmart an just after a couple of days i started seeing results
cristina b.
oklahoma city
It has a really cheap looking packaging but I can’t deny that it’s a great product. Would totally recommend.
Giovanna H.
League City, TX
Not my favorite face product. I have very oily skin and it didn’t work well with my skin. I was disappointed.
Laci B.
Palatka
Didn't really notice a difference. I will be trying the whole routine again to see if it was just my stress.
Kayla M.
I absolutely love neutrogena face scrubs! Have brought their products for years and they are decently priced
Megan H.
Use daily! Loves the exfoliating effect of this wash! Gentle on skin and great price point for what you get!
Iris R.
Clint, TX
Love this product helps allot with my acne cleans and refreshes my face really really recommend this product
Kelcey D.
New Milford
it is a really refresbing scrub, it actually stopped some of my pimples from popping up, definitely try this!
Kendra E.
Rogersville, MO
My husband and I LOVE this product. It does just what it says! We have re-bought this product multiple times!
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Neutrogena sells facial products. This product is supposed to help acne. You can buy this at the drug store.!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart