BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Buy on Amazon
Janice G.
Baltimore, MD
I bought this for my oldest child but did not really work that we'll. I kept asking if she used it everyday.
Jessica B.
This works wonders for you if you're like me and have acne really bad!!!## it cleared my face right up!!!###
Amanda G.
Keeps skin clean and fights those stubborn breakouts! I loves using this and its great for hormonal breakouts
Abigail B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is wonderful for people with moderate acne. It is very efficient and cleans popes for a refreshed face.
Diana F.
Lake Charles
It is the only facial cleanser i can use without it irritating my skin. It is long lasting and works amazing.
Jasmine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This really improved my acne so fast. I used those for a week and I already saw an improvement. Worth buying!
cristina b.
oklahoma city
It has a really cheap looking packaging but I can’t deny that it’s a great product. Would totally recommend.
Amber V.
Mcclellandtown
This product works pretty good, sometimes it will dry out my skin a little bit but other than that I like it.
Brittany V.
Austin, TX
Purchased this cleanser when I was having quite a bit of break outs. It really helped with clearing them up.
Audry B.
Brooksville , FL
Daily scrub for sure! Perfect! Not too harsh but certainly effective! Perfect for a morning or night routine!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.