BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Stephanie G.
Works good on acne but also dries my face out . I would recommend but would also recommend using a moisturizer
Anna P.
Louisa, KY
This product removes acne fast without leaving marks on my face or making my skin oily or damaged. Great price.
Danielle S.
I love the exfoliating beads this cleanser has. It leaves your face feeling cool and clean. I use it every day.
Damaris R.
Santa Ana
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH , I USE UT DAILY DOESN'T DRY OUT MY SKIN SND LEAVES IT PERFECT PLUS IT WORKS SUPER GREAT!!
Kim W.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I didn't really like this product. It didn't seem to really work. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
Great Scrub ! Helps to get rid of that oil build up throughout the day. But still gentle for my sensitive skin.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
I like this product and it seems to work well. I like you can get it for a good price almost anywhere you shop
Cassidee G.
This product works very well, however it honestly made my skin break out a little more as it dried out my skin.
Mayra A.
Costa Mesa, CA
i like this one bc i feel it working and i like that it stings a little bc i feel like its going into my pores,
Missy F.
Des Moines, IA
Made breakouts less likely but it left my skin a little dry after each use. Had to use multiple creams with it.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon