BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Tiffany H.
Canton , OH
Ive used this product a few times. Im more of a clean and clear user, but my husband ised this brand more than me.
Steph S.
Burbank, CA
It was fine as a cleanser but didn’t notice any added benefit to getting rid of acne other then it cleaning my face
Alexandra F.
Washington, DC
It's a little too harsh and leaves my skin feeling very dry. I also wish it was a BPO instead of a Salicylic acid.
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
Give this time in order for it to work. It is very affordable and you can buy it for like seven dollars at Walmart
Manuel A.
Riverside
Good for oils. And pimples. Have to use it often for it to work. Pretty cool, affordable too I bought it at Walmart
Boz M.
Oak Lawn
This scrub is good I literally got this stuff and it helped with my acne I dont know why I didnt get another bottle
Jenny V.
Tbh, after a while it stops working also causing more to grow instead of less. maybe it is just for my skin type.
Keri K.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy this product. It leaves my face feeling clean and I feel like it does a great job getting dirt off.
Madison F.
Yuma, AZ
I use these all the timeeeee it’s great. 100% recommend to anyone! It works very well and is so gentle for a scrub.
Kathaleen C.
Nancy , KY
This is a good product it cleans very well put it dried my skin out with daily use. Effective but has side effects!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon