BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Boz M.
Oak Lawn
This scrub is good I literally got this stuff and it helped with my acne I dont know why I didnt get another bottle
Falisha S.
Anacortes, WA
Love a good scrub. Affordable but not my favorite ever. It works well from dry skin, scrubs all the old skin away.
Megan W.
Decatur, GA
I have used this for years! It is so perfect to get rid of zits- fast! Seriously do not know if I will ever switch
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
I use this one every night after i wipe my makeup off i wash my face with this. Helps prevent my random breakouts.
member-bbc3f
Was okay. Severely dried out my skin. Took a long time to get rid of acne. Wasent very satisfied with the results.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
This neutrogena all in one acne cleanser really helps my skin stay acne free. It is gentle enough to use every day!
Jen P.
Springfield, MO
The most shittiest product I've ever tried, it literally made my face super red didn't help with acne made it worst
Adrienne M.
barstow, CA
Give this time in order for it to work. It is very affordable and you can buy it for like seven dollars at Walmart
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
It didn't necessarily help me with my acne but it definitely exfoliated my skin. It left it very nice and smooth.
Alison T.
Livonia, MI
This product worked great on my acne it cleared my skin very quickly and didn't burn my eyes I love this cleaner
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart