BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Victoria R.
Woodlake, CA
Great every night cleanser. Wash off all the dirt, makeup and build up. Leaving your skin feel so clean and fresh.
I really enjoyed this facial cleanser! However, I do not recommend it for those who are having severe acne issues.
Steph S.
Burbank, CA
It was fine as a cleanser but didn’t notice any added benefit to getting rid of acne other then it cleaning my face
Jenny V.
Tbh, after a while it stops working also causing more to grow instead of less. maybe it is just for my skin type.
Alexandra F.
Washington, DC
It's a little too harsh and leaves my skin feeling very dry. I also wish it was a BPO instead of a Salicylic acid.
Tiffany H.
Canton , OH
Ive used this product a few times. Im more of a clean and clear user, but my husband ised this brand more than me.
Boz M.
Oak Lawn
This scrub is good I literally got this stuff and it helped with my acne I dont know why I didnt get another bottle
Keri K.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy this product. It leaves my face feeling clean and I feel like it does a great job getting dirt off.
Manuel A.
Riverside
Good for oils. And pimples. Have to use it often for it to work. Pretty cool, affordable too I bought it at Walmart
member-bbc3f
Was okay. Severely dried out my skin. Took a long time to get rid of acne. Wasent very satisfied with the results.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart