BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I love this scrub partly because it helps with the oiliness of my skin and also because it helps treat my breakouts!!
Lorin L.
Favorite scrub ever. Leaves me feeling clean, but not dry. It never causes me to peel. The beads exfoliate amazingly.
Halle C.
Indiana
I used it It worked good had an okay smell I thought it was an okay product nothing special about it at all and yeah
Jennifer H.
LYNWOOD, CA
Neutrogena has always come out with their acne problems is the first one that i ever tried works great recommended it
Victoria R.
New York
If you have bad acne this is something that I would try because I heard that it gives great results, give it a try!!
katie p.
Love this product! Leaves your skin feeling great as well. Clears up acne within just a few days if you use it regul.
Celia M.
Fayetteville , AR
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
maegan s.
Houston
I go to the gym alot and sweat makes me break out for awhile I have sinsitive skin and this help me out quite a bit
Tiffany H.
Canton , OH
Ive used this product a few times. Im more of a clean and clear user, but my husband ised this brand more than me.
Amber G.
Irvington, AL
helps reduce the redness in my acne, makes my face feel fresh after I use it, it's not too harsh on the skin either
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart