BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Andrea E.
I have pretty good skin to start with. but I do love this cleanser. it lasts a long time and makes my skin feel amazing
Emily H.
I loved this cleanser! It got the job done and made my skin feel really good after. It gave me fresh and glowing skin.
Beth W.
Batesville, IN
This product works great in clearing acne. However, I have not seen it prevent acne which could be due to my own skin.
member-e493f
Worked pretty well, except it really dried up my face. Other than that it was fine. Would use again in the summer time.
Clara L.
Evansville, IN
Effective product. Works to fight breakouts and didn't irritate my skin. The value was good and the packaging was nice.
Chloe S.
prospect
Helps get rid of small acne but eventually stopped working after a while for me . Helped me get rid of some small bumps
Esmeralda W.
elk grove
My face is super oily and this is a face wash that defiantly helps it. Plus I like the minty cold feeling it gives you.
madi m.
Boston
It does cause towel/pillowcase fading :( strong stuff! But also helps with bad break outs. You win some, you lose some.
Jasmine S.
Hawthorne
This is good for those of you who want to keep you acne under control I love it.. i have bad acne and this works great
Matt W.
Cantonment, FL
Worked wonders cleaned pores didn't dry out skin keeps pores clean and easier to clean very helpful highly recommend
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart