BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Esmeralda W.
elk grove
My face is super oily and this is a face wash that defiantly helps it. Plus I like the minty cold feeling it gives you.
Jen W.
Purchased this when I was in high school and dealing with hormonal acne. This never really did anything to clear it up.
Janellie C.
Mission, TX
I have been using this one lately, so far it has left my shin soft after I wash it off let's hope it helps with my acne
Renata F.
Kissimmee, FL
Gosto muito desse produto, para a minha pele que é oleosa tem um efeito ótimo. Comprei no Walmart e tem um ótimo preço
Maddie H.
New Ulm, MN
By far my favorite go to face cleanser. I've been using this since I was a teenager and it keeps my skin looking great!
Amber W.
I use this product daily and it works like magic!! Keeps my face clear as long as I use it twice a day like you should.
Hailey H.
Bluefield, WV
This is great for clearing a breakout but not for every day use, it is super drying and pretty harsh on sensitive skin.
sierra n.
I use this in the shower and I always feel so refreshed and super clean. My face feels flawless!! Plus it last forever
Clara L.
Evansville, IN
Effective product. Works to fight breakouts and didn't irritate my skin. The value was good and the packaging was nice.
Nata S.
new york
I love this brand because the price isn’t too crazy and it works well on the face. Not too abrasive and lasts a while!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart