BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Buy on Amazon
Saba S.
Orange, CA
I use this 2-3 days a week and it's incredible! it clears up all my breakouts within days and isn't too harsh on my skin!
Karen S.
Bay Shore, NY
Great face scrub and it smells very nice. I felt like this product helped in clearing some problematic areas on my skin.
rocio j.
I love this for.my skin...it makes it feel so hydrated and it also remove my acne....and it also gets rid of my darkspots
Rissa Z.
Melvindale, MI
It helps but it's not what I need personally. I have oily skin and it helped for a bit but I still have issues with acne.
Hailey H.
Bluefield, WV
This is great for clearing a breakout but not for every day use, it is super drying and pretty harsh on sensitive skin.
Taylor H.
Bessemer, AL
Me and my husband use this product everyday in the shower it has cleared up my skin and made his face a lot less oily.
Lindsay R.
Love this! Leaves face feeling and most of all CLEAN! Clears blemishes, acne, and stops the yucky zits from appearing!
Nata S.
new york
I love this brand because the price isn’t too crazy and it works well on the face. Not too abrasive and lasts a while!
member-e493f
Worked pretty well, except it really dried up my face. Other than that it was fine. Would use again in the summer time.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this treatment. It smells good. It makes my face feel soft and clean. I use it everyday and it's a great product
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.