BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Anita H.
Albuquerque
Use this all the time it works great on my acne prone oily skin. It’s not harsh and helps erase the appearance of acne scars
Zevah S.
Las Vegas, NV
This brand is my favorite! i use it daily to help keep my skin clear. It is not too over drying, and it keeps the acne away
Samantha B.
Avondale, AZ
I don't break out much but when I do this is my come too! It really clears my skin up unlike some other products out there.
Karen J.
Chicago , IL
It didn't work as well as some of the other Neutrogena products I have tried, but I did see a difference in the if my skin
Melissa W.
Bloomingburg, NY
I do not really like this face cleaner. It makes your face tingle for awhile afterwards. It leaves your face very very dry.
Melissa G.
Fresno , CA
This did make my face feel smooth and clean however I don’t think it did well in helping with any of my acne or blemishes.
Kâîlêŷ B.
beaver dam wi
Best scrub from them u guys need to try it it works so well and feels like a new face when u are done I recommend it for u
Anushri P.
Media, PA
DOES NOT HELP WITH ACNE but only acne cleanser that doesn't dry out your skin. so must try but didn't help me with my acne.
Elizabeth N.
The best facial scrub for ance prone skin and at an amazing price point! Definitely my favorite and it helped clear my skin
Taylor A.
Allentown, PA
Kind of works with acne, takes a while to work, but eventually it will and it does it's best to fight off all facial dirt.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon