BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Belen T.
Melbourne
Being 28 and getting your first pimple sucks. Having it follow up with some other pimple friends.... I was desperate. Tried coconut oil (made it worse), tried toothpaste (dried up my skin), I felt a little hopeless to be honest. I never had acne before. I went to the store and bought this! (Angel choir) it feels amazing when you wash your face and it cleared my skin right up!
Marleigh K.
I love any product with salicylic acid in it because benzoyl peroxide that’s in most acne treatments always bleaches my towels, sheets and anything that my face touches after I use it, even my bathroom rugs ugh. I love the exfoliant in this face wash and leaves my face feeling so refreshed. I always use a make up wipe first because the cream face wash doesn’t clean all the make up off.
Rita X.
Tucker, GA
So, I needed a backup cleanser because my Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser was running out. I needed to run to the nearest store because I was starting to break out like crazy. I grabbed the first thing I could find and when through the check out. I usually do not use the brand because it did not work for me before, when a doctor recommended me to do a certain routine to do with another of their cleansers a few years back and it did not work, it just irritated my skin more.(sorry for the lack of grammar). Anyways, I use this cleanser the same night I bought it, and it just smoothed out my skin after one wash, I am not saying it was clear of pimples after one wash, and it calmed down the spots so it wouldn’t have to bother me in my sleep.
Audrina C.
I can't say that this product helped control or elimate my acne. It didn't make it worse, but my skin remained as it always has been. It dried out my skin too much and made it red and flakey at times. I gave 2 stars because while it didn't work for my sensitive skin, it may work for other types.
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
The price is right, the cooling sensation is invigorating and my face feels clean and exfoliated after I use this. It does strip my skin of natural oils more than I prefer, but along side a gentler face wash and oil control moisturizer it is helping me with my breakouts.
Dawson G.
New York
I used this in the past and I really did see a difference in my face. Everyone has different skin types and mine is a combination of very oily T zone and the rest of my face gets really dry. This helped take care some of my problem areas and would recommend this.
Denise M.
I have stubborn blackheads and the mask application nor the regular daily scrub has removed them. It was very harsh on my sensitive skin. The first few weeks it looked like I had sunburn when I would get out of the shower. It was pricey for the job it’s doing. It’s average.
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
I’ve been repurchasing this probably for a year and it is still one of my favorites. Gentle enough to use everyday but gritty enough that i feel like it’s actually scrubbing. I definitely think this product help fade my hyperpigmentation from past acne
Janell S.
An "okay" product. It smells great but just doesn't get deep into face for a good clean. After wiping off with wet rag I notice it clumps up and is a little more rough to get it all of face. This is why I give only 2 stars.
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Best cleanser for acne marks at the drug store ! It cleanses my skin without leaving it dry. I have been using this for years ! It helps with acne marks so well. And also keep acne from popping out. Love love this cleanser !
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart