Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner

Alcohol-Free Toner

I Just bought the neutrogena alcohol-free toner is it any good?
does this product close your pores[product:neutrogena-alcohol-free-toner] ?
Does this toner help with dullness?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this toner, it works really well on oily skin and wont dry it out because there is not alcohol in it in reviews
Christian S.
Las Vegas, NV
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Christian S.
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Christian S.
Purchased at: Target
This is a good tone never strips the skin and never leaves skin feeling dry. It is good for sensitive skin because it is alcohol free and so gentle. Gives skin that smooth extra clean feeling without drying out the skin. Great choice for a drug store toner.
Carlton H.
Foxworth, MS
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Carlton H.
I have used alot of toners but this is by far the best it doesn't burn when I apply it an it smells so good an leaves my skin feeling so clean love it lifetime fan
Cansen D.
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Cansen D.
My favorite toner of all times! It’s really gentle on the skin and it gets so much leftover makeup on the skin. I use it every day even though I don’t have makeup on my face. It doesn’t dry out my skin, reasonably priced and definitely worth to try
Diana R.
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Diana R.
This is a great drug store toner. Gentle on the skin, does not dry or irritate my skin, and has a light fresh fragrance. This is great for everyday use. I like to use this after I wash my face to help remove any leftover makeup and to help freshen up my skin.
Nikki H.
Dodge City, KS
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Nikki H.
Neutrogena Alcohol-free Toner Special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and recondition skin. Skin will free fresh and clean-without tightness. I love to use this daily and the scent is very appealing to me. Really recommend you try this if you want a soothing toner.
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Target
Good toner that does the job and doesn’t cost a fortune. I use this every night and it always gets more dirt off than if I just cleanse my face alone. Also like that it’s alcohol free, so it doesn’t cause any irritation.
Maricar A.
fortdavis
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Maricar A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally love the neutrogena alcohol free toner. It’s natural and it’s like water. Highly highly recommend. I’ve been using it for everyday. I do use my hands not cotton and I really like it. It definetly perfect to my skin. My skin is so soft everymornjng. Love it! Awesome product.
Adrian D.
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Adrian D.
It is an excellent toner that I use for a long time, I use it several times a day to remove the oil from the face and it hydrates and moistens, mattifies my pores and removes impuritiesNeutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner
Tatiana L.
Jackson Hts, NY
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Tatiana L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta este producto y mas cuadro me salen espinillas me lo pongo y me los seca..
Myoshia H.
Humble, TX
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Myoshia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not sure how I was washing my face before adding this to my routine but it was wrong. I can literally feel and see the difference. Absolutely no alcohol makes it a winner for me and 100% affordable. It does exactly what it’s supposed to do.

210 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
val S.
nyc
il y a 2 mois
Amanda Y. il y a 20 jours
Yes it does! It is such a great product 😍
Lisa M.
London, ON
il y a 5 mois
When I began taking my facial skin routine more seriously I needed to figure out a proper daily routine which included a morning and night. I began every morning with a face wash and cleanse, that is until I came across articles, research and posters commenting on the unnecessary cleanse in the morning. Eventually I took out my morning cleanse, now why did I continue a toner in the morning versus just a water wash? If you cleanse your skin at night and apply your skin care regime (ie cleanser, toners, serums, creams and moisturizes), your skin does all it’s ‘repair work’ and getting all it's usefulness out of those products during the night. In the morning with a cleanse you will be literally washing down the drain all that repair work. During the night you aren’t exposed to environmental pollutants, dirt, oil or sweat so there is no need to wash your face. A cleanser is formulated to clear all of that off your face, if there is none there's not need to remove it. Your skin works hard all night building its own natural barrier against the world so why strip it all away as soon as you wake up with a face wash? A toner or can be even better than washing in the morning,because you day cream penetrates better when your skin is damp but you don’t want to strip your skin just to put nutrients back in. Toner balance your skin's pH so it is not too oily and not dry. Using a toner that I already know works well with my skin allows me to not be forced to deal with redness and skin irritation during the day while attempting to find a cleanser that works for me and my skin. (at night I'm able to apply more moisturizer and an occulsive layer of Vaseline so the redness and itchiness can be dealt with which I'm not able to do during the day) Ive found cleanser in the morning strips away the moisture and natural oils in my skin which means shortly after I have an oil slick on my forhead from my body over producing oils to counteract the removal. When I use a toner, even on the first day I saw an improvement with my oily T-Zone. BE AWARE OF; This might not work with all skin types, and might not work depending on your nightly routine. I advise it won't hurt to try this for yourself (I mean it's free if you have toner at home already) but pay attention to how your skin reacts and discontinue if you feel it is causing issues, harm or irritation. Use a toner that does NOT contain alcohol it will strip your skin's natural m Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner
Eva W. il y a 3 mois
I have used a toner most of my years. Off and on during younger years then religiously since I was 39. It makes a most definite improvement and wished I had used all my life along with my cleansing regimen
Thomara B.
Saint Louis, MO
il y a 10 mois
Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner ? I'm unsure the purpose of toner anyway. So what makes one toner better than any other?
Paige S. il y a 9 mois
I like this because it's alcohol-free - toners with alcohol actually dry out your skin more. When your skin is hydrated and the ph is balanced it's easier for serums and creams to penetrate the skin!
Alejandra T.
Windsor Mill, MD
il y a 10 mois
Beth G. il y a 9 mois
It’s okay. The fragrance is strong and I haven’t noticed that it’s helped me skin. But it hasn’t hurt it either.