Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner 200ml uploaded by Rosie H.Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner 200ml uploaded by Jelannie T.

BY NEUTROGENA

Mild and alcohol-free toner deftly whisks away remaining grime left behind by cleanser for a thorough clean that will not disturb skin's oil and water content. Refreshing formula wakens up a tired and dull complexion, reconditioning skin to bring back its soft and supple feel. After cleansing, gently rub a toner soaked cotton ball all over dry face and neck. Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formula makes it suitable for all skin types. Special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and recondition your skin. Alcohol-free formula will not strip delicate facial skin of its natural moisturizers. Your skin will fell fresh and soft without tightness, dryness or singing. How to Use: Moisten cotton boll with toner. Apply to face nd throat with gentle upward strokes. Pack size - 200ml see more...

Kara P.
Kara P.
Atlanta, GA
I used this toner for years as a holdover from teenage skincare routines. It's readily available at most pharmacies/CVS-type places but I would not recommend it for people with sensitive skin. As an adult I went to a dermatologist for issues with inconsistent skintone and occasional recurring acne, and she recommended to stop using my toner, even if it was alcohol-free. I immediately stopped and saw a decrease in the redness of my skin and, combined with a less stringent treatment, the disappearance of my adult acne.
Julianna A.
Julianna A.
Middle Vlg, NY
I use this every night and I really like it.  however, it is the only toner I have ever used so i am not quite sure what to expect or what to compare it to.  The bottle went pretty quickly for me because it's a very thin oil so if you put it on a rag or paper towel, it is difficult to transfer to your face without using excessive product.  even when I use my hands, it ends up slipping out of my hands in a way.  However, I still really like the product and would recommend it & buy it again!
Angelicaa A.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
"I had never used this product until I got a chemical peel on my face a few months ago. When I was at the dermatologist they suggested since my face was peeling I should use an alcohol free toner like Neutrogena. The strange thing is I always thought toners were alcohol-free to begin with, well they're not. Neutrogena toner doesn't dry out your skin, like others I've tried... it makes your face actually feel much softer! i love the smell of it as well. My 20 year old daughter started using it, to see if it would help with her acne and it did! We love this toner and won't be switching anytime soon!"
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
College Station, TX
This is a good toner. Since it does not contain alcohol, it won't dry out your skin. If you are trying to prevent wrinkles or even control acne drying out the skin is BAD. This is one of the best drugstore toners I have used and would even say its better than a lot of the higher end toners. The only reason it didn't get five stars is that the scent is a little stronger than I care for.
Destany A.
Destany A.
Orlando, FL
I have super sensitive, dry skin. This helps with moisturizing and brightening my skin. It is even helping with the evening of my skin tone. This is alcohol free so it will not dry you out. This also does not break me out at all. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean! I use it every night after washing my face. It does not leave a residue or a film behind!
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
San Diego
This is my go-to toner! I apply it after using Neutrogena's Pore Oil Eliminating Astringent. I feel like it's super gentle on my skin and I don't feel any dryness from using it. After using it, I apply moisturizer. I've been using this product for about a year now and no complaints. After a night of not using it, I am dying to put it back on again.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Bloomington
I use this product everyday. When I first wake up, its super easy to use. I just grab a cotton round and dab a little of this product on there and then I clean my face. I also use it anytime I am putting on make-up to clean anywhere I mess up and to take off any make up. This is one of my favorite products and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it!
Julia P.
Julia P.
University Park, PA
I love to use a toner after washing my face to bring the ph back to normal. It also makes my face feel fresh and cool. I got this toner at Target and it's pretty standard. Not to harsh or drying. I prefer a nice light scent to my toners though and I don't really get that from this though. Other than that this is a good toner for a fair price!
Destane C.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Ahhhh, this toner is a game changer! Now I am a woman who suffers from adult acne and all of the ugly scars I am left with as a constant reminder. This toner helps to close my pores after cleansing and it greatly assists with evening out my skin tone. I purchased this from Walmart and I highly recommend this!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is the toner I use when I get home very late and I quickly want to clean my face after lazily removing my make up. It is reasonably priced and does a great job at removing stubborn make up and glitter without drying my face out too much. I do follow up with some face oil just to be sure though.