BY NEUTROGENA #18 in Toners & Astringents

Mild and alcohol-free toner deftly whisks away remaining grime left behind by cleanser for a thorough clean that will not disturb skin's oil and water content. Refreshing formula wakens up a tired and dull complexion, reconditioning skin to bring back its soft and supple feel. After cleansing, gently rub a toner soaked cotton ball all over dry face and neck. Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formula makes it suitable for all skin types. Special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and recondition your skin. Alcohol-free formula will not strip delicate facial skin of its natural moisturizers. Your skin will fell fresh and soft without tightness, dryness or singing. How to Use: Moisten cotton boll with toner. Apply to face nd throat with gentle upward strokes. Pack size - 200ml see more...

Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Ok so I originally bought this because I know alcohol dries out your skin, and i was excited this was alcohol free! I liked using it at first because it was refreshing and calming and didnt burn my acne prone sensitive skin but.....after going through the entire bottle my skin actually looked worse than it did before, why? I have really weird sensitive acne prone skin and i am really oily with large pores so i came to the conclusion my face needs alcohol on it to dry it all up. I think this is a great toner for the right kind of skin but not mine.
Cosmetic L.
Worcester , MA
I found this product in my local Walmart. The product smells clean and is very refreshing. You get a cool sensation when you first put it on, which I found nice. After using this product for about a week, I started to see results. It cleared up my forehead (which breaks out the most). I also have a very unhealthy diet, so if I stuck with more water, veggies, and fruits, I bet this would have worked EVEN SOONER. I was satisfied regardless. Definitely repurchasing.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I bought the Neutrogena alcohol free Toner at target. It was 5$ a little expensive for a drugstore Toner.
Lucky for me I had a store coupon.
I like this Toner because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. And because of it's amazing scent. I linger close to my nose just to smell it.
Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I like finding alcohol-free toners just because I think toners in general are very drying to my already dry skin. I find that Neutrogena products in general are very gentle on my skin and they feel nice refreshing and get the job done without irritating my skin or enhancing pimples or creating more acne. This product does tighten up my skin and reduces some of the redness of my acne.
angela w.
San Francisco
I have been using this for a few years now and have not had any issues with it. The smell is pleasant and it's alcohol-free, so it does not leave my skin feeling dry! I use this at night after my shower, in which I use a facial cleanser. It's good at taking off the remaining residue on my face that the cleanser does not get (I don't wear makeup on a daily basis).
Vicki C.
Austin, TX
This is a simple, basic toner. It is fairly average, although I would give it 3.5 stars if I could. I like that it does not have alcohol, but I don't believe it has affected my skin in any way, for better or for worse. It does its job and ensures my skin is cleansed. It does leave a slight stinging sensation, but my skin is sensitive so that is not abnormal.
Gianna D.
East Rutherford
This toner is great for sensitive skin! After cleaning your face, you take a cotton ball and put some toner on it and put it on your face and then you will see all the dirt the toner took off from your face on the cotton ball! After putting it on, I would take another cotton ball and taking access off because it is very strong on cleaning your pores and your skin in general but it is amazing! Keep your skin clear girl!
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
This is a great product to use throughout my day I put mine in a small bottle so I have it on hand to spray when I feel like I need a touch up or refresh. Because it is alcohol free its not to harsh on my skin. I have such sensitive skin and a lupus rash and this doesn't cause any reaction. This is a great alternative to some higher end products.
Samantha B.
Marlow, OK
This product is incredible for really freshening up your face after a nice deep clean! It definitely met every expectation that I had. I have acne-prone skin so It was very gentle on my face. It didn’t feel at all like it was stripping my skin or cause me to break out.
I will definitely recommend it’s a fabulous toner all around!
Carly D.
I use proactive so I stopped using this product but I still use it from time to time when my proactive runs out. I liked this particular toner because compared to other toners this one doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. It didn't do as much as proactive to adjust the redness of my skin but it's definitely a good back up.