BY NEUTROGENA #12 in Toners & Astringents

Mild and alcohol-free toner deftly whisks away remaining grime left behind by cleanser for a thorough clean that will not disturb skin's oil and water content. Refreshing formula wakens up a tired and dull complexion, reconditioning skin to bring back its soft and supple feel. After cleansing, gently rub a toner soaked cotton ball all over dry face and neck. Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formula makes it suitable for all skin types. Special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and recondition your skin. Alcohol-free formula will not strip delicate facial skin of its natural moisturizers. Your skin will fell fresh and soft without tightness, dryness or singing. How to Use: Moisten cotton boll with toner. Apply to face nd throat with gentle upward strokes. Pack size - 200ml see more...

Kiyoshi S.
I absolutely love this product! Its non-drying, and Ive been using it everyday. Its helped with my acne, and overall gives my skin a clean feeling. Its very gentle and soft on the skin. I would buy it again and reccomend it to anyone who has acne, wants your skin to feel fresher, and basically if you have skin in general!
Samone E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this toner is so great after i clean my face thoroughly 💗💗💗it leaves my skin glowy and rejuvenated. it’s done a great job at evening out my skin tone and fading the dark marks on my face. it also doesn’t dry out my skin because it doesn’t contain alcohol. the holy grail🤞🏽
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
"I had never used this product until I got a chemical peel on my face a few months ago. When I was at the dermatologist they suggested since my face was peeling I should use an alcohol free toner like Neutrogena. The strange thing is I always thought toners were alcohol-free to begin with, well they're not. Neutrogena toner doesn't dry out your skin, like others I've tried... it makes your face actually feel much softer! i love the smell of it as well. My 20 year old daughter started using it, to see if it would help with her acne and it did! We love this toner and won't be switching anytime soon!"
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner changed my life after trying so many different toners thermally irritated my dry skin. This toner is so gentle and so beyond hydrating it's so good! It's Neutrogena so I want to say it's only 7 or 8 bucks and it was wonderful
Emily M.
Poland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple toner that gets the job done. It’s affordable, smells great and leaves my skin feeling refreshed without feeling tight and dry. It’s gentle enough to use twice a day. I always pick mine up at target.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bueno lo utilicé hace unos años pero no me gusto sorry . Si es buen paquete pero no me satisfacía para mi querer, pues en si lo compré en Walgreens no estaba muy caro . Pero la verdad no lo quise del todo .
Omolola B.
This is a really great product, I like the fact that it is alcohol free because my facial skin is sensitive and prone to redness and it is very affordable... I would definitely recommend this to anyone...
Heather M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love neutragena products! This alcohol free toner is great! Very gentle on the skin and very effective. I highly recommend this product, it’s amazing and can buy it at drugstore. I will be buying again!
Mandee M.
Woodland Park
I would give this a higher rating however it did not work well with my skin due to the fact of how bad t dried my skin out. Works very well with cleaning the face but makes my skin peel and burn too much
Gaelle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of Neutrogenas skin care products and have used a range of their products for my skin care needs including this one. It is a great altnerative to heavy toners and works great. I recommend to anyone looking for a gentler toner and it pairs well with the cleanser in similar packaging