Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner 200ml uploaded by Rosie H.

BY NEUTROGENA

Mild and alcohol-free toner deftly whisks away remaining grime left behind by cleanser for a thorough clean that will not disturb skin's oil and water content. Refreshing formula wakens up a tired and dull complexion, reconditioning skin to bring back its soft and supple feel. After cleansing, gently rub a toner soaked cotton ball all over dry face and neck. Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formula makes it suitable for all skin types. Special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and recondition your skin. Alcohol-free formula will not strip delicate facial skin of its natural moisturizers. Your skin will fell fresh and soft without tightness, dryness or singing. How to Use: Moisten cotton boll with toner. Apply to face nd throat with gentle upward strokes. Pack size - 200ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Julianna A.
Julianna A.
Middle Vlg, NY
I use this every night and I really like it.  however, it is the only toner I have ever used so i am not quite sure what to expect or what to compare it to.  The bottle went pretty quickly for me because it's a very thin oil so if you put it on a rag or paper towel, it is difficult to transfer to your face without using excessive product.  even when I use my hands, it ends up slipping out of my hands in a way.  However, I still really like the product and would recommend it & buy it again!
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
College Station, TX
This is a good toner. Since it does not contain alcohol, it won't dry out your skin. If you are trying to prevent wrinkles or even control acne drying out the skin is BAD. This is one of the best drugstore toners I have used and would even say its better than a lot of the higher end toners. The only reason it didn't get five stars is that the scent is a little stronger than I care for.
Destany A.
Destany A.
Orlando, FL
I have super sensitive, dry skin. This helps with moisturizing and brightening my skin. It is even helping with the evening of my skin tone. This is alcohol free so it will not dry you out. This also does not break me out at all. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean! I use it every night after washing my face. It does not leave a residue or a film behind!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is the toner I use when I get home very late and I quickly want to clean my face after lazily removing my make up. It is reasonably priced and does a great job at removing stubborn make up and glitter without drying my face out too much. I do follow up with some face oil just to be sure though.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
i like to use toners is one product ive used since i was a teen. it works good makes my skin feel mice and is a good value for the price. its very gentle and doesnt iritate skin at all. i got it from walmart and its decently priced and id rcommend to others who use products such a this.
Ladonna K.
Ladonna K.
Carmel, IN
Neutrogena offers a toner that competes with more expensive brands. I have used this toner for 5 years now.  It works well to remove leftover makeup as well as cleaning pores. I use this product at the end of the day after removing my makeup and in the morning before applying my makeup.  I have noticed a significant reduction in skin blemishes since making this toner part of my daily routine.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I put this on every night, I can not go without it. I never understood the importance of toner and now I will literally freak out if I don't put this on my skin. It is the most important part of my skincare routine. I tell everyone I know about it because its amazingly affordable!
Mary-Liz K.
Mary-Liz K.
Lafayette , IN
Not the best toner I've ever used but considering the price and availability it does the job. Its gentle but doesn't make my skin feel very different during the day. It does however take some residue off after washing since my water is especially hard.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Hinckley, IL
As a college student with a combination skin type that veers more towards the oily side, I am always looking for products to help keep the amount of oil under control. This toner works well to restore the balance of my skin after I wash it, as well as remove the excess oil that accumulates on my face over time, and reduce the amounts of breakouts on my face.
Cedra C.
Cedra C.
This toner is okay but I have not bought it after using it once. It's kind of mild as opposed to the toner I use on a regular basis, but if you want something not as strong then it would the perfect go to product