Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
Mild and alcohol-free toner deftly whisks away remaining grime left behind by cleanser for a thorough clean that will not disturb skin's oil and water content. Refreshing formula wakens up a tired and dull complexion, reconditioning skin to bring back its soft and supple feel. After cleansing, gently rub a toner soaked cotton ball all over dry face and neck. Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formula makes it suitable for all skin types. Special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and recondition your skin. Alcohol-free formula will not strip delicate facial skin of its natural moisturizers. Your skin will fell fresh and soft without tightness, dryness or singing. How to Use: Moisten cotton boll with toner. Apply to face nd throat with gentle upward strokes. Pack size - 200ml
Julianna A.
Julianna A.
Middle Vlg, NY
March 7, 2017, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner 200ml
I use this every night and I really like it.  however, it is the only toner I have ever used so i am not quite sure what to expect or what to compare it to.  The bottle went pretty quickly for me because it's a very thin oil so if you put it on a rag or paper towel, it is difficult to transfer to your face without using excessive product.  even when I use my hands, it ends up slipping out of my hands in a way.  However, I still really like the product and would recommend it & buy it again!
Ladonna K.
Ladonna K.
Carmel, IN
June 26, 2017, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner 200ml
Neutrogena offers a toner that competes with more expensive brands. I have used this toner for 5 years now.  It works well to remove leftover makeup as well as cleaning pores. I use this product at the end of the day after removing my makeup and in the morning before applying my makeup.  I have noticed a significant reduction in skin blemishes since making this toner part of my daily routine.
Sanam A.
Sanam A.
June 1, 2017, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner 200ml
I used to use this toner, however I noticed how dry it used to make my skin. It did the job and removed traces of dirt and makeup but it really dried my skin. I would recommend paying a little more and getting a better product
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
May 27, 2017, 8:37 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner 200ml
I was drawn to this toner because it is alcohol-free and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's so gentle and still does exactly what it's supposed to!
C M.
C M.
May 30, 2017, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner 200ml
I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate it.. but I also don't think it helps it either. So overall kinda pointless.
Nicole L. G.
Nicole L. G.
West Haven
May 20, 2017, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner 200ml
I love love this product!!!!! Gives your skin life! It even works with other products.