BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Toners & Astringents

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Add our gentle toner to your skin care routine for clean, healthy looking skin. Our specially formulated, oil-free Alcohol-Free Face Toner refreshes skin without stripping its own natural moisturizers, so you can get a clean, refreshing toning experience without the harsh drying effects of alcohol. Plus, special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and reconditions skin. Your skin will feel fresh and clean, without tightness, dryness or stinging. .

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Absorbs quickly

HOW TO USE

• Moisten cotton ball with Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner.
  • Apply to face with gentle upward strokes.

INGREDIENTS

While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free.Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-4, Polysorbate 20, Oleth-30, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ceterh-15, Benzalkanium Chloride, Panthenol, Glycereth-26, Sodium PCA, Choleth-15.

• How would I use toner? I just use moisturizer right now I...2 Answers
  • What does a toner really do ?3 Answers
  • After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or ...6 Answers
Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
  • "I love this toner, it works really well on oily skin and wont dry it out because there is not alcohol in it " in 3 reviews
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
I have been using this for about a week and have seen some pretty significant benefits. Not only does it help clear up anything my face wash may have left behind, it helps prepare my skin for serums, face masks, and moisturizers! I feel like all of the new potions I’ve been using soak in better and have longer lasting effects simply because I prepped my face with toner. This product is inexpensive, lasts a long time (again, have used it twice a day for about a week and the bottle barely looks touched), and, most importantly, it works! It doesn’t moisturize my face on its own, which many have said it does, but it does help my regular moisturizer work better.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Thanks to #Neutrogenas Alcohol Free Toner, my skin isn't dry from using it, yet was clearer & just plain feels better! Added to my skin routine a couple weeks ago (I found my toner when I was unpacking a box)& since I've actually noticed a difference in my skin! Less oily & less dry, more even of a skin tone, less break outs, and I can't think of anything else right now, but I'll let u know if I come up with anything else! I'd recommend Neutrogena's alcohol free toner, especially if you have combination skin, bc like I said, a I do & it's helped it even out pretty well! Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
Rana s.
WICHITA
This is my all time favorite toner, I keep repurchasing it because it’s an important product in my skincare routine and works great for my skin. I love that it’s alcohol free, so it does not dry out the skin.
I use it twice a day after washing my face and before moisturizing. It deeply cleanse and tighten the pores and it hydrates my face very well. It also gives my face a nice glow and prevent breakout. I would highly recommend it, it’s the best drug store toner.
Tip: Add few drops of your favorite oil ( I add Argan oil) to your toner, it will help nourishes your skin.
OhmyPinks M.
As I was getting into toners, I bought this and Burt's Bees Rosewater Toner--the one key difference is ALCOHOL. I had so much hope for Burt's Bees, but because of the alcohol content, it made my skin red so I had to stop using it. Then the next morning I used Neutrogena and was so impressed by how it made my skin feel and look. No redness or irritation. This is a toner I will buy again--it is hard to find alcohol-free toners but this one is a winner.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love this toner because it doesn't irritate my skin. It doesn't have alcohol so it doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't sting. It meets my expectation because it leaves my skin nice and toned, without a harsh feeling, and my skin feels soft. I wouldn't say there is any room for improvement. I would recommend this toner to others if they are looking for a good Alcohol-Free toner.
Alex S.
CA
For me, this product was fine. It did the job for a fair price, but wasn't anything special. I didn't experience any irritation or breakouts, which is a huge positive, and my skin felt nice and refreshed. But there's no extra wow factor. I didn't have transformed or drastically improved skin. If you're not sure what you're looking for, or want the most basic, simple toner, then this is a fantastic option for you. It's a great introduction into the world of toners. But if you're looking to address specific skin concerns, there are other options to consider.
Christi W.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this because I dated a toner that was alcohol-free for sensitive skin. This did absolutely nothing for my skin whatsoever. Not only did not remove excess makeup or Oils it literally did nothing positive for my skin. I don't like spending money on products that don't give me the results I'm looking for. Save your money because this is the worst toner I have ever used. I love Neutrogena I use their face wash I use a lot of their products but this did nothing for me. Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
Dani K.
Carson City, NV
BACKSTORY: I use to buy only this toner mainly because it’s the only easy to find drugstore toner that is alcohol free but since switching to only cruelty free products/brands & parent companies I will not buy anymore as there are other alcohol free options out there.

PROS: I will say it works very well but I personally love Lush’s tea tree toner better.

CONS of course the very obvious they test on animals. (Please look into tricky wording companies like to use to mislead as well as their parent companies who test)
Ashleigh H.
Iowa City, IA
This product is alcohol free so it isn’t over drying to the skin. I bought this once on a limb and it is not a staple product in my skin regime. It’s a good value for how long it lasts and the transformation it brings to your skin. Cute bottle and it’s a miracle worker for helping dry skin maintain some moisture and even helping reduce the oil for oily skin types. Perfect for that Midwest year round season change!!
Shyanne V.
Galena, KS
I like the alcohol free option because it doesn’t dry out my face as much. I understand the necessity of toners, but I didn’t start using them until just recently. They have made a difference from what I can tell. Neutrogena is a great brand, and you can find it almost anywhere. This product is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin without having to worry about redness or drying.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does this product work?
Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
How exactly does toner help my skin? Is it only for people with acne?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it give your skin a little sting?
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or is it better to leave your face clean so the toner takes effect?
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Is it necessary for every skin types to use a toner every day? Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner

back