BY NEUTROGENA #12 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits

Add our gentle toner to your skin care routine for clean, healthy looking skin. Our specially formulated, oil-free Alcohol-Free Face Toner refreshes skin without stripping its own natural moisturizers, so you can get a clean, refreshing toning experience without the harsh drying effects of alcohol. Plus, special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and reconditions skin. Your skin will feel fresh and clean, without tightness, dryness or stinging. .

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Absorbs quickly

HOW TO USE

• Moisten cotton ball with Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner.
  • Apply to face with gentle upward strokes.

INGREDIENTS

While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free.Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-4, Polysorbate 20, Oleth-30, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ceterh-15, Benzalkanium Chloride, Panthenol, Glycereth-26, Sodium PCA, Choleth-15.

• How would I use toner? I just use moisturizer right now I...2 Answers
  • What does a toner really do ?3 Answers
  • After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or ...6 Answers
Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
  • "I love this toner, it works really well on oily skin and wont dry it out because there is not alcohol in it " in 3 reviews
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I have been using this for about a week and have seen some pretty significant benefits. Not only does it help clear up anything my face wash may have left behind, it helps prepare my skin for serums, face masks, and moisturizers! I feel like all of the new potions I’ve been using soak in better and have longer lasting effects simply because I prepped my face with toner. This product is inexpensive, lasts a long time (again, have used it twice a day for about a week and the bottle barely looks touched), and, most importantly, it works! It doesn’t moisturize my face on its own, which many have said it does, but it does help my regular moisturizer work better.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Thanks to #Neutrogenas Alcohol Free Toner, my skin isn't dry from using it, yet was clearer & just plain feels better! Added to my skin routine a couple weeks ago (I found my toner when I was unpacking a box)& since I've actually noticed a difference in my skin! Less oily & less dry, more even of a skin tone, less break outs, and I can't think of anything else right now, but I'll let u know if I come up with anything else! I'd recommend Neutrogena's alcohol free toner, especially if you have combination skin, bc like I said, a I do & it's helped it even out pretty well! Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
I have really sensitive skin with a combination or both oily and dry in certain areas making it difficult to use certain product to meet both of the needs so I opted in for the non alcohol based toner to help clear my face after washing off my makeup and before applying it. It's really light and I have had no side effects from it. It is part of my daily skin care routine. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to refresh their face and balance the pH of their skin. Really great product!
Claudia T.
This is supposed be an alcohol-free toner but it evaporates just as quickly as the alcohol-based ones so this really sucks they need to find a different kind of packaging for it to help minimize the evaporation.
this one has a flip cap with a little hole to pour onto like a cotton ball or cotton pad and if you don't close it all the way and hear that click and even with it you know clicked it still seems to disappear faster than I'm using it
Jany D.
Newberg , OR
Otro de mis productos favoritos este tones me encanta por que me limpia muy bien el rostro uso un algodón por las noches después de haber limpiado mi cara con los jabones limpiadores y me saca cual quier residuo de maquillaje o suciedad que este es mi rostro y para mi piel sensible es muy bueno por que no tiene alcohol y no me arde para nada el rostro lo e usado por 2 años y es mi favorito no compro otro que sea este
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I tried the Neutrogena astringent on a whim. I was looking for something the help mattify my skin and thought I would just give it a try. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. It helped my skin feel matte, but only for about 3 hours and then I felt as slick as ever. I want a product that's gonna have a lasting effect. Maybe for people who don't have very oily skin this will be great but for me, it was no good.
Shyanne V.
Columbus
I like the alcohol free option because it doesn’t dry out my face as much. I understand the necessity of toners, but I didn’t start using them until just recently. They have made a difference from what I can tell. Neutrogena is a great brand, and you can find it almost anywhere. This product is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin without having to worry about redness or drying.
Rylee M.
This toner has gotten rid of my acne so fast and also doesn’t dry out my skin. My skin has a tendency to be on the dry side but also oily at the same time and this helps to not dry out my face. I’ve had my bottle for about a month now and I’ve used it almost every day and it looks like I’ve barely touched it! I just drop a little bit on a cotton ball and wipe it all over my face!
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Help refresh your skin with Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner. For all skin types, this fast-absorbing facial toner cleans and tones skin without stripping its natural moisturizers. The formula contains mild purifiers to gently remove impurities and help recondition skin. Also, it is also alcohol-free, leaving skin fresh and clean without tightness, dryness, or stinging. This refreshing toner is non-comedogenic, oil-free, and hypoallergenic, so it won't clog pores or cause irritation.
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
This has been my go to toner ever since high school! I love how it’s alcohol free, so it doesn’t burn my skin and remove moisture. After I wash my face in the morning and at night, I use a cotton pad to apply some of the toner on my face. It just feels so refreshing and light! It’s been my favorite and affordable! You can find this at Target, Ulta, or your local drug store.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does this product work?
Miranda M.
How exactly does toner help my skin? Is it only for people with acne?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it give your skin a little sting?
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or is it better to leave your face clean so the toner takes effect?
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Is it necessary for every skin types to use a toner every day? Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner