BY NEUTROGENA #18 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits

Add our gentle toner to your skin care routine for clean, healthy looking skin. Our specially formulated, oil-free Alcohol-Free Face Toner refreshes skin without stripping its own natural moisturizers, so you can get a clean, refreshing toning experience without the harsh drying effects of alcohol. Plus, special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and reconditions skin. Your skin will feel fresh and clean, without tightness, dryness or stinging. .

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Absorbs quickly

HOW TO USE

• Moisten cotton ball with Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner.
  • Apply to face with gentle upward strokes.

INGREDIENTS

While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free.Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-4, Polysorbate 20, Oleth-30, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ceterh-15, Benzalkanium Chloride, Panthenol, Glycereth-26, Sodium PCA, Choleth-15.

• How would I use toner? I just use moisturizer right now I have tr...2 Answers
  • What does a toner really do ?3 Answers
  • After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or is it be...6 Answers
Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
  • "I love this toner, it works really well on oily skin and wont dry it out because there is not alcohol in it " in 3 reviews
Michele N.
I bought this toner to try out because it was alcohol free and was hoping it would not dry out my skin or strip it off moisture while cleaning and toning the skin (as part of my night time makeup removing/face cleaning process)
It did not burn or irritate my skin which was good and it did get any traces of makeup the cleaning my face had not gotten before I started my serum and moisturizing. It was a bit drying though and it felt like my skin was a bit...tight after using it which I'm guessing some people may be okay with but me personally I didn't care for either of those things. I won't be purchasing this EXACT product but may try another toner in the future from this company.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Thanks to #Neutrogenas Alcohol Free Toner, my skin isn't dry from using it, yet was clearer & just plain feels better! Added to my skin routine a couple weeks ago (I found my toner when I was unpacking a box)& since I've actually noticed a difference in my skin! Less oily & less dry, more even of a skin tone, less break outs, and I can't think of anything else right now, but I'll let u know if I come up with anything else! I'd recommend Neutrogena's alcohol free toner, especially if you have combination skin, bc like I said, a I do & it's helped it even out pretty well! Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Ok so I originally bought this because I know alcohol dries out your skin, and i was excited this was alcohol free! I liked using it at first because it was refreshing and calming and didnt burn my acne prone sensitive skin but.....after going through the entire bottle my skin actually looked worse than it did before, why? I have really weird sensitive acne prone skin and i am really oily with large pores so i came to the conclusion my face needs alcohol on it to dry it all up. I think this is a great toner for the right kind of skin but not mine.
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
I have really sensitive skin with a combination or both oily and dry in certain areas making it difficult to use certain product to meet both of the needs so I opted in for the non alcohol based toner to help clear my face after washing off my makeup and before applying it. It's really light and I have had no side effects from it. It is part of my daily skin care routine. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to refresh their face and balance the pH of their skin. Really great product!
Cosmetic L.
Worcester , MA
I found this product in my local Walmart. The product smells clean and is very refreshing. You get a cool sensation when you first put it on, which I found nice. After using this product for about a week, I started to see results. It cleared up my forehead (which breaks out the most). I also have a very unhealthy diet, so if I stuck with more water, veggies, and fruits, I bet this would have worked EVEN SOONER. I was satisfied regardless. Definitely repurchasing.
claudia t.
This is supposed be an alcohol-free toner but it evaporates just as quickly as the alcohol-based ones so this really sucks they need to find a different kind of packaging for it to help minimize the evaporation.
this one has a flip cap with a little hole to pour onto like a cotton ball or cotton pad and if you don't close it all the way and hear that click and even with it you know clicked it still seems to disappear faster than I'm using it
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I tried the Neutrogena astringent on a whim. I was looking for something the help mattify my skin and thought I would just give it a try. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. It helped my skin feel matte, but only for about 3 hours and then I felt as slick as ever. I want a product that's gonna have a lasting effect. Maybe for people who don't have very oily skin this will be great but for me, it was no good.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I bought the Neutrogena alcohol free Toner at target. It was 5$ a little expensive for a drugstore Toner.
Lucky for me I had a store coupon.
I like this Toner because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. And because of it's amazing scent. I linger close to my nose just to smell it.
Shyanne V.
Columbus
I like the alcohol free option because it doesn’t dry out my face as much. I understand the necessity of toners, but I didn’t start using them until just recently. They have made a difference from what I can tell. Neutrogena is a great brand, and you can find it almost anywhere. This product is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin without having to worry about redness or drying.
Rylee M.
This toner has gotten rid of my acne so fast and also doesn’t dry out my skin. My skin has a tendency to be on the dry side but also oily at the same time and this helps to not dry out my face. I’ve had my bottle for about a month now and I’ve used it almost every day and it looks like I’ve barely touched it! I just drop a little bit on a cotton ball and wipe it all over my face!
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does this product work?
Miranda M.
How exactly does toner help my skin? Is it only for people with acne?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it give your skin a little sting?
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or is it better to leave your face clean so the toner takes effect?
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Is it necessary for every skin types to use a toner every day? Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner