BY NEUTROGENA #22 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits

Add our gentle toner to your skin care routine for clean, healthy looking skin. Our specially formulated, oil-free Alcohol-Free Face Toner refreshes skin without stripping its own natural moisturizers, so you can get a clean, refreshing toning experience without the harsh drying effects of alcohol. Plus, special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and reconditions skin. Your skin will feel fresh and clean, without tightness, dryness or stinging. .

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Absorbs quickly

HOW TO USE

• Moisten cotton ball with Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner.
  • Apply to face with gentle upward strokes.

INGREDIENTS

While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free.Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-4, Polysorbate 20, Oleth-30, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ceterh-15, Benzalkanium Chloride, Panthenol, Glycereth-26, Sodium PCA, Choleth-15.

• How would I use toner? I just use moisturizer right now I have tr...2 Answers
  • What does a toner really do ?3 Answers
  • After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or is it be...6 Answers
Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
  • "I love this toner, it works really well on oily skin and wont dry it out because there is not alcohol in it " in 3 reviews
Michele N.
I bought this toner to try out because it was alcohol free and was hoping it would not dry out my skin or strip it off moisture while cleaning and toning the skin (as part of my night time makeup removing/face cleaning process)
It did not burn or irritate my skin which was good and it did get any traces of makeup the cleaning my face had not gotten before I started my serum and moisturizing. It was a bit drying though and it felt like my skin was a bit...tight after using it which I'm guessing some people may be okay with but me personally I didn't care for either of those things. I won't be purchasing this EXACT product but may try another toner in the future from this company.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Thanks to #Neutrogenas Alcohol Free Toner, my skin isn't dry from using it, yet was clearer & just plain feels better! Added to my skin routine a couple weeks ago (I found my toner when I was unpacking a box)& since I've actually noticed a difference in my skin! Less oily & less dry, more even of a skin tone, less break outs, and I can't think of anything else right now, but I'll let u know if I come up with anything else! I'd recommend Neutrogena's alcohol free toner, especially if you have combination skin, bc like I said, a I do & it's helped it even out pretty well! Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
I have really sensitive skin with a combination or both oily and dry in certain areas making it difficult to use certain product to meet both of the needs so I opted in for the non alcohol based toner to help clear my face after washing off my makeup and before applying it. It's really light and I have had no side effects from it. It is part of my daily skin care routine. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to refresh their face and balance the pH of their skin. Really great product!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I tried the Neutrogena astringent on a whim. I was looking for something the help mattify my skin and thought I would just give it a try. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. It helped my skin feel matte, but only for about 3 hours and then I felt as slick as ever. I want a product that's gonna have a lasting effect. Maybe for people who don't have very oily skin this will be great but for me, it was no good.
Shyanne V.
Columbus
I like the alcohol free option because it doesn’t dry out my face as much. I understand the necessity of toners, but I didn’t start using them until just recently. They have made a difference from what I can tell. Neutrogena is a great brand, and you can find it almost anywhere. This product is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin without having to worry about redness or drying.
Vicky R.
Scottsdale
No toner in any price range can compare to this one. I will never ever change out this product. I have been using for years without my skin growing used to it. It still works as well as it did when it was a new product. Don’t ever change the smell - for some reason it smells just like my grandma and this toner gives me a daily smile. Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
This toner works very well for me, because I have sensitive skin and tend to react to certain ingredients. I like that this toner is very simple with few ingredients. It does the job by removing excess dirt and make up that is not removed with my facial cleanser. I use it along with my Neutrogena facial cleanser and moisturizer and it keeps my face feeling fresh and clean.
Marissa B.
Craig, CO
I use the alcohol free because it seems to help keep my face from drying out as much. I definitely feel like there could be a different product out there that works better for me! But this one suits my needs, fits within my price range, and gets the job done very well. Not sure if I would recommend it or not, but if it works for me, it may work for you!
Katy D.
Londonderry, OH
I like this product a lot because it doesn't sting like if I've been picking at my face or something because I always always use an astringent after I've been picking to make sure I have not left any oils or bacterial or anyting off my hands on my face. It's smells good, and it leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. I would buy this product again.
Thuy N.
rosemead
Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
This toner is very refreshing with a light, pleasant scent, almost like Ivory soap. It removes the dead skin and makeup from my skin after cleansing as a toner should but my skin needs something more robust with alcohol in it cause it's VERY oily. I recommend this product for those with dry/normal/sensitive skin as it is very gentle yet still cleanses well.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does this product work?
Miranda M.
How exactly does toner help my skin? Is it only for people with acne?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it give your skin a little sting?
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or is it better to leave your face clean so the toner takes effect?
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Is it necessary for every skin types to use a toner every day? Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner