BY NEUTROGENA #15 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits

Add our gentle toner to your skin care routine for clean, healthy looking skin. Our specially formulated, oil-free Alcohol-Free Face Toner refreshes skin without stripping its own natural moisturizers, so you can get a clean, refreshing toning experience without the harsh drying effects of alcohol. Plus, special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and reconditions skin. Your skin will feel fresh and clean, without tightness, dryness or stinging. .

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Absorbs quickly

HOW TO USE

• Moisten cotton ball with Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner.
  • Apply to face with gentle upward strokes.

INGREDIENTS

While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free.Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-4, Polysorbate 20, Oleth-30, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ceterh-15, Benzalkanium Chloride, Panthenol, Glycereth-26, Sodium PCA, Choleth-15.

• How would I use toner? I just use moisturizer right now I...2 Answers
  • What does a toner really do ?3 Answers
  • After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love this toner, it works really well on oily skin and wont dry it out because there is not alcohol in it " in 3 reviews
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
I have been using this for about a week and have seen some pretty significant benefits. Not only does it help clear up anything my face wash may have left behind, it helps prepare my skin for serums, face masks, and moisturizers! I feel like all of the new potions I’ve been using soak in better and have longer lasting effects simply because I prepped my face with toner. This product is inexpensive, lasts a long time (again, have used it twice a day for about a week and the bottle barely looks touched), and, most importantly, it works! It doesn’t moisturize my face on its own, which many have said it does, but it does help my regular moisturizer work better.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Thanks to #Neutrogenas Alcohol Free Toner, my skin isn't dry from using it, yet was clearer & just plain feels better! Added to my skin routine a couple weeks ago (I found my toner when I was unpacking a box)& since I've actually noticed a difference in my skin! Less oily & less dry, more even of a skin tone, less break outs, and I can't think of anything else right now, but I'll let u know if I come up with anything else! I'd recommend Neutrogena's alcohol free toner, especially if you have combination skin, bc like I said, a I do & it's helped it even out pretty well! Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
OhmyPinks M.
As I was getting into toners, I bought this and Burt's Bees Rosewater Toner--the one key difference is ALCOHOL. I had so much hope for Burt's Bees, but because of the alcohol content, it made my skin red so I had to stop using it. Then the next morning I used Neutrogena and was so impressed by how it made my skin feel and look. No redness or irritation. This is a toner I will buy again--it is hard to find alcohol-free toners but this one is a winner.
Christi W.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this because I dated a toner that was alcohol-free for sensitive skin. This did absolutely nothing for my skin whatsoever. Not only did not remove excess makeup or Oils it literally did nothing positive for my skin. I don't like spending money on products that don't give me the results I'm looking for. Save your money because this is the worst toner I have ever used. I love Neutrogena I use their face wash I use a lot of their products but this did nothing for me. Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
Dani K.
Carson City, NV
BACKSTORY: I use to buy only this toner mainly because it’s the only easy to find drugstore toner that is alcohol free but since switching to only cruelty free products/brands & parent companies I will not buy anymore as there are other alcohol free options out there.

PROS: I will say it works very well but I personally love Lush’s tea tree toner better.

CONS of course the very obvious they test on animals. (Please look into tricky wording companies like to use to mislead as well as their parent companies who test)
Jany D.
Newberg , OR
Otro de mis productos favoritos este tones me encanta por que me limpia muy bien el rostro uso un algodón por las noches después de haber limpiado mi cara con los jabones limpiadores y me saca cual quier residuo de maquillaje o suciedad que este es mi rostro y para mi piel sensible es muy bueno por que no tiene alcohol y no me arde para nada el rostro lo e usado por 2 años y es mi favorito no compro otro que sea este
Shyanne V.
Galena, KS
I like the alcohol free option because it doesn’t dry out my face as much. I understand the necessity of toners, but I didn’t start using them until just recently. They have made a difference from what I can tell. Neutrogena is a great brand, and you can find it almost anywhere. This product is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin without having to worry about redness or drying.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Help refresh your skin with Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner. For all skin types, this fast-absorbing facial toner cleans and tones skin without stripping its natural moisturizers. The formula contains mild purifiers to gently remove impurities and help recondition skin. Also, it is also alcohol-free, leaving skin fresh and clean without tightness, dryness, or stinging. This refreshing toner is non-comedogenic, oil-free, and hypoallergenic, so it won't clog pores or cause irritation.
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
This toner works very well for me, because I have sensitive skin and tend to react to certain ingredients. I like that this toner is very simple with few ingredients. It does the job by removing excess dirt and make up that is not removed with my facial cleanser. I use it along with my Neutrogena facial cleanser and moisturizer and it keeps my face feeling fresh and clean.
Jayden P.
Los Angeles
I have used this toner several times when I was in high school and during beginning of college years. And to be honest, even though it says that is alcohol-free toner, it left my skin dry. Maybe it could be the condition of my skin back than but it did no good to my skin so I changed it up to other toners that left my skin hydrated even after using the toner.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does this product work?
Miranda M.
How exactly does toner help my skin? Is it only for people with acne?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it give your skin a little sting?
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or is it better to leave your face clean so the toner takes effect?
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Is it necessary for every skin types to use a toner every day? Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner