BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Add our gentle toner to your skin care routine for clean, healthy looking skin. Our specially formulated, oil-free Alcohol-Free Face Toner refreshes skin without stripping its own natural moisturizers, so you can get a clean, refreshing toning experience without the harsh drying effects of alcohol. Plus, special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and reconditions skin. Your skin will feel fresh and clean, without tightness, dryness or stinging. .

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Absorbs quickly

HOW TO USE

• Moisten cotton ball with Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner.
  • Apply to face with gentle upward strokes.

INGREDIENTS

While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free.Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-4, Polysorbate 20, Oleth-30, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ceterh-15, Benzalkanium Chloride, Panthenol, Glycereth-26, Sodium PCA, Choleth-15.

• Would you recommend this toner for someone with dry skin?...2 Answers
  • How would I use toner? I just use moisturizer right now I...3 Answers
  • What does a toner really do ?3 Answers
Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
  • "I love this toner, it works really well on oily skin and wont dry it out because there is not alcohol in it " in 3 reviews
Jimena M.
Boston
Submitted 28 days agoBy LoraFrom BloomingtonDescribe Yourself Budget ShopperVerified BuyerI use this after I wash my face and before I apply moisturizer. I feel it helps grab any lasting residue of makeup that perhaps my face wash did not get. I like to think it zaps my pores closed as a finishing touch before moisturizer. This is one of few toners that does not dry me out during the winter months or cause irritation of any kind. I have had no issues and I use it twice daily, morning and night. This is a re-purchase and I will continue to buy.
Sweet T.
Las Vegas, NV
I always check the products because of my background in the ingredients that are red flags to me typically I won’t even test it. But the alcohol free and oil free toners do me good. This one so far has been very good to me. I typically use it right before I go to sleep with a clean fresh face and it tightens up my pores it doesn’t make me feel dehydrated!
Laci B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this toner for a long time. Ever since I got it at their cheap price, I noticed that it did help my skin a bit. I just started putting this in a spray bottle and spraying on my face 2x a day, it’s so refreshing!! If you’re someone like me who doesn’t get pimples often but would like to prevent them and have smoother skin, I highly recommend!
Alice Q.
It is very moisturizing actually, and it exfoliates my skin nicely. It lasts rather long. The quality is very good for the price, and it is effective. It has exceeded my expectations and is perfect for every season. I would recommend this to anyone, especially those with dry skin.
Kitty L.
brooklyn
One of my favorite toners! I would use this after I wipe my make up off with their make up wipes. My face is pretty sensitive but somehow this toner is gentle on my face and even the scent is not harsh on my face at all. I definitely would recommend this toner to everyone!
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I have been using this for about a week and have seen some pretty significant benefits. Not only does it help clear up anything my face wash may have left behind, it helps prepare my skin for serums, face masks, and moisturizers! I feel like all of the new potions I’ve been using soak in better and have longer lasting effects simply because I prepped my face with toner. This product is inexpensive, lasts a long time (again, have used it twice a day for about a week and the bottle barely looks touched), and, most importantly, it works! It doesn’t moisturize my face on its own, which many have said it does, but it does help my regular moisturizer work better.
Juanita C.
Gary
Sometimes toners dry out your skin because they contain alcohol in them but the Neutrogena alcohol-free toner that's the complete opposite at least my skin feeling refreshed I enjoy the store because I don't like stripping my skin of it's natural oils
Shayda B.
Kellyville
This toner is alright. I don't feel like it's too bad but it's very harsh on my skin. I have combination to oily skin and it really dried it out. It's a great price, however and I would probably give it a five star if I had normal skin.
Madeline d.
lompoc
This toner doesn’t have a strong smell like other toners, and it cools your face as you is it. I use this toner everyday and it never fails I truly love it. I use it right after I wash my face and I would say it’s helped clear up my face.
Elizabeth T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on a daily basis after using the Neutrogena Foaming facial wash. It helpa get the remaining makeup. I also use in the mornings after my shower to help freshen up. It's so gentle, I let my 8 year old ckean her face with it.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does this product work?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it give your skin a little sting?
Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
How exactly does toner help my skin? Is it only for people with acne?
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or is it better to leave your face clean so the toner takes effect?
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Is it necessary for every skin types to use a toner every day? Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner