BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Toners & Astringents

Add our gentle toner to your skin care routine for clean, healthy looking skin. Our specially formulated, oil-free Alcohol-Free Face Toner refreshes skin without stripping its own natural moisturizers, so you can get a clean, refreshing toning experience without the harsh drying effects of alcohol. Plus, special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and reconditions skin. Your skin will feel fresh and clean, without tightness, dryness or stinging. .

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Absorbs quickly

• Moisten cotton ball with Neutrogena® Alcohol-Free Toner.
  • Apply to face with gentle upward strokes.

While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free.Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-4, Polysorbate 20, Oleth-30, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ceterh-15, Benzalkanium Chloride, Panthenol, Glycereth-26, Sodium PCA, Choleth-15.

• What does a toner really do ?3 Answers
  • After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or is it be...6 Answers
  • Is it necessary for every skin types to use a toner every day? N...5 Answers
Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
  • "I love this toner, it works really well on oily skin and wont dry it out because there is not alcohol in it " in 3 reviews
Michele N.
I bought this toner to try out because it was alcohol free and was hoping it would not dry out my skin or strip it off moisture while cleaning and toning the skin (as part of my night time makeup removing/face cleaning process)
It did not burn or irritate my skin which was good and it did get any traces of makeup the cleaning my face had not gotten before I started my serum and moisturizing. It was a bit drying though and it felt like my skin was a bit...tight after using it which I'm guessing some people may be okay with but me personally I didn't care for either of those things. I won't be purchasing this EXACT product but may try another toner in the future from this company.
Cassandra C.
San Diego
it’s an okay product. if you’re just starting out on skincare i would recommend . i feel like when you get into skin care you need to find what works for you and a system for your skin to get used to. so try putting oil to remove makeup, washing your face with a deep cleanser, wash with a hydrating cleanser, use a serum for dark spots if you have any, tea tree oil on pimples, toner, toner mist, moisturize, then use a moisturizing spray. it’s the korean way of washing your face but you can find all these at the drug store and use this product for the toner until your face gets used to it and you can switch to more expensive products or see what works and what doesn’t.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I tried the Neutrogena astringent on a whim. I was looking for something the help mattify my skin and thought I would just give it a try. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. It helped my skin feel matte, but only for about 3 hours and then I felt as slick as ever. I want a product that's gonna have a lasting effect. Maybe for people who don't have very oily skin this will be great but for me, it was no good.
Rahila S.
Ft Washington, MD
I absolutely love this product use it religiously! It really works since I sometimes tend to have combination skin. I like that it is alcohol free and that works for me since I have sensitive skin and turn red and puffy really quickly. I always buy this product when I see that I am running low. I would definitely recommend this product for others who have sensitive skin like me.
Vicky R.
No toner in any price range can compare to this one. I will never ever change out this product. I have been using for years without my skin growing used to it. It still works as well as it did when it was a new product. Don’t ever change the smell - for some reason it smells just like my grandma and this toner gives me a daily smile. Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
This toner works very well for me, because I have sensitive skin and tend to react to certain ingredients. I like that this toner is very simple with few ingredients. It does the job by removing excess dirt and make up that is not removed with my facial cleanser. I use it along with my Neutrogena facial cleanser and moisturizer and it keeps my face feeling fresh and clean.
Crofton, MD
I make sure to keep an extra bottle of this toner because it’s just that good. It doesn’t strip your face of its natural moisture and it gives that luminous glow we are all looking for. Apply this after you’ve washed your face and then apply your serum and moisturizer and then facial oil and you are all set to go. I love this stuff and it’s cheap lol
Marissa B.
I use the alcohol free because it seems to help keep my face from drying out as much. I definitely feel like there could be a different product out there that works better for me! But this one suits my needs, fits within my price range, and gets the job done very well. Not sure if I would recommend it or not, but if it works for me, it may work for you!
Katy D.
I like this product a lot because it doesn't sting like if I've been picking at my face or something because I always always use an astringent after I've been picking to make sure I have not left any oils or bacterial or anyting off my hands on my face. It's smells good, and it leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. I would buy this product again.
Deja W.
i get this toner because it’s alcohol free 100%. i think that alcohols, especially in winter, just dry my skin out like crazy. i usually use a toner on a small cotton pad after i wash off my makeup at night just to get rid of anything still lingering around. this toner is pretty basic and cheap so i don’t feel bad about using it up
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does this product work?
Miranda M.
How exactly does toner help my skin? Is it only for people with acne?
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Does it give your skin a little sting?
Arpi S.
Glendale , CA
After toning, can I apply my regular makeup routine?? or is it better to leave your face clean so the toner takes effect?
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Is it necessary for every skin types to use a toner every day? Neutrogena® Alcohol Free Toner