BY NEUTROGENA

New, Ageless Restoratives Give your skin a second chance for a hea

Makeup O.
Manchester
I have some fine lines and dark circle under my eyes so I bought this eye cream from target. I simply got so impressed how it made my skin under eyes look radiant and flawless. It has a good value. I will recommend this for sure! Neutrogena® Ageless Restoratives Energy Renewal Radiance Eye CreamTarget
Karina C.
chicago
Catherine S.
These products work well, I will use them again. They smelled good and were soothing on my skin. It didn’t take very long to see results. It did more than I expected. The price was low and affordable. I will defiantly purchase this product again.
Stephani R.
Lapeer
This was extremely moisturizing. The price range was affordable. I would definitely purchase this again. Yes it met my expectations. It was a little greasy. I bought this at a drug store. You can find it anywhere. Yes I recommend this to others.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
I purchased this product but it didn't do much of what I needed it did make refreshed but it did burn a little but I have sensitive skin I probably won't purchase this product again I would recommend it to others that do not have skin problems
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I just started using this and I’ve noticed a difference already. My dark circles aren’t that dark anymore. That was a big problem and I’m glad I found a product that helps with it plus gives you the moisture you need without making you oily
Sarah H.
Peoria
It was great, as for me I’m young & don’t really have very many wrinkles other than the ones my husband of course gives me! But I’ll have to use it much longer to really see a difference or to prevent anything from happening.
Samantha D.
I actually received this as a hand me down from a friend who did not like the scent! I really like the hydration factor ! I love the scent and the mild formula! I have been using it for a few months now and I truly love it !
Na'neq H.
Augusta
So Glad that I found out about this product it is just Marvelous. I mean other creams I have used in the passed drys out my under eye but this cream actually made my under eye skin have moisture. My Baggy eyes were gone.
Carolyn J.
Sidney
The Neutrogena Ageless Restroation eye cream is a good product. It takes away the bags under your eyes and moisturizes your skin in the process. For the price you are paying this product is worth the cash.
Jacquelin V.
Reno, NV
Good?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX