BY NEUTROGENA

New, Ageless Restoratives Give your skin a second chance for a hea

lisa c.
Fresno, CA
I purchased this product but it didn't do much of what I needed it did make refreshed but it did burn a little but I have sensitive skin I probably won't purchase this product again I would recommend it to others that do not have skin problems
a l y s i a 🌙.
Los Angeles
I’m in my early 20’s but I want to try preventative measures and tried this cream for the first time & so far I love this night cream! I apply it every night , I haven’t been able to see change but hopefully it’ll work!
Na'neq H.
Augusta
So Glad that I found out about this product it is just Marvelous. I mean other creams I have used in the passed drys out my under eye but this cream actually made my under eye skin have moisture. My Baggy eyes were gone.
Elizabeth C.
Redlands, CA
to be honest i would not buy this product again the first time i tried it, i had an allergic reaction. the packaging was super cute and elegant but i was disappointed. I do recommend you read through the ingredients of all products you use maybe this product is perfect for you, but definitely not for me.
Carolyn J.
Sidney
The Neutrogena Ageless Restroation eye cream is a good product. It takes away the bags under your eyes and moisturizes your skin in the process. For the price you are paying this product is worth the cash.
Amanda d.
Ruskin, FL
I bought this product when looking to get rid of the circles under my eyes. What I like most about the product is that it does not leave an oily texture on your face and doesn’t have a strong scent either.
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
A little goes a long way so this can last you a while if you use the appropriate amount. I apply this under my eyes and onto my lids and I notice it gives me a very hydrated look and reduces the look of under eye bags or puffiness. I also use this before applying my makeup because it helps to avoid dry spots or creasing. Great product to add to your skin care routine.
cayla g.
San Antonio, TX
This was okay. Im not giving it 5 stars because it didnt work too great compared to other products ive used. but it does do the job, just takes a bit longer and the results arent too shocking
Jade T.
raleigh
The product is silky and has a nice finish. It keeps my undereyes feeling soft and rejuvenated. It also helps with makeup application because it gives a smooth canvas to work with later on so that there is no creasing.
Elizabeth S.
Gulfport
The product is priced well and it is worth it. This makes my skin feel so smooth and tight, I can't go without it.  The packaging is okay, nothing too notable.  It did tingle/burn a bit around my eyes but not so much that I would quit using it.  I always keep this and purchase again when needed.
Jacquelin V.
Reno, NV
Good?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX