BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How effective is this with dark circles? As a chronic isomniac my...1 Answers
  • How is this eye cream for sensitive skin and dark circles?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a eye cream and I've heard good things ab...1 Answers
Ammy C.
I still don’t have any wrinkles in my face but I rather care for my face than regret later. I use neutrogena because I’ve tried many other brands and they make my face break out which it makes me feel self conscious. But neutrogena change that. And I love every product. Scrubs love it & eye cream work with my dark circles because I get circle marks and it helps hide them before putting on makeup
Bree L.
Draws away baggy eyes and helps your under eye very well. I would put it on once a week just in case you have sensitive skin. But if you have baggy eyes it will help alot! Another thing I would suggest everyone to do is not put it on unclean skin. You should clean your skin first and then when it's clean out it on because you don't want to have build ups on your face. Nor have lots of pimples and problems dealing with your face. If so then you might need to see a doctor for that use of matters. But it's a great way to take care of your skin.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
i live by this eye cream. I have dry skin, so my face is always dry. I always have moisturizer on to keep my face hydrated and I always apply an eye cream because my under eyes are dry as well. This product is so gentle and apply's so easily to my under eyes. It keeps them refreshed and hydrated and I feel like this cream helps product I apply to my face apply so much easier.
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
So far been really loving this product and haven't had any issues with breakout as far as any allergic reaction can be concerned. I was told by a dermatologist that it's best if you start working on under eye creams while you're in your Twenties that way when you get a little bit older you won't have to worry about seeing a lot of bags and wrinkles. South I've been loving it and I haven't had any issues.
Maddie S.
Elmer, NJ
This eye cream is really refreshing! It has a very underwhelming smell which is nice. It is a little pricey but it is worth it because it lasts for a very long time. It is very gentle on the skin, I have sensitive skin so I am sensitive to this. I would buy it again for sure.
Shani K.
Aberdeen, WA
I have limited grip in my hands due to some health issues, so I try to o with packaging that looks easy to open. I actually really like the container this comes in. Its easy to open and I can control how much product comes out of the container unlike  squeeze bottles.  The product itself is smooth and easy to use. It doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or heavy.
Clementine T.
Reading, PA
Neutrogena is probably my favorite brand that I use for anything related to fixing blemishes such as darkened eyes, red blemishes, and uneven skin tone. They usually fix things right up and leave me amazed. Their ageless restoratives energy renewal eye cream brightened my eyes up and definitely gave me a better look. I believe the price is right for it too!
Addison W.
Fruitport, MI
I like the Neutrogena Ageless eye cream but I do feel that there are better products out there for under eye renewal. For the price it is great and probably have to apply it more than once throughout the day but it is less expensive than other brands
Faith T.
Simsbury, CT
This eye cream takes away the nasty bags under the eyes that we all hate. It is a bit pricey but there is a large amount of product. You do not have to use a lot so the container that you are given should last you around 6 months to 9 months. It is a good investment is you are trying to pull all nighters but still look fresh the next morning!!
Lea A.
Linwood, NJ
I bought this product after using several other products by this company. It was available at my local drug store. This cream works well for moisturizing but doesn't really do anything above the average moisturizer. I also noticed it started to form balls on my face when used with other products. Packaging is average, plastic container. Would probably buy again, but probably isn't for everyone.
Katie T.
Have you found that this prevents future wrinkles around the eye or that it restores your eye to a less wrinkled stage?
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is this eye cream for sensitive skin and dark circles?
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
I have been looking for a eye cream and I've heard good things about this one. has anye one tried this neutrogena ageless restoratives energy renewal eye cream?
Autumn D.
How effective is this with dark circles? As a chronic isomniac my dark circles are starting to run my life and it's terrible. I usually like neutrogena in general so I'm hoping a familiar brand will help