BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How effective is this with dark circles? As a chronic isomniac my...1 Answers
  • How is this eye cream for sensitive skin and dark circles?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a eye cream and I've heard good things ab...1 Answers
Annemarie C.
Tinley Park, IL
I have to say that I didn't know how this would work when I first started trying it. But my friend told me to give it a week. And a week later I did notice a difference. The lines around my eyes seemed less noticeable and it brightened up underneath my eyes. I've been a believer ever since! I use this product regularly. I would recommend it for any lady that is starting to get little noticeable wrinkles around your eyes. It really gives you a more youthful look. My husband even noticed after I was using it for a week. This is a very good product to keep around.
Celeste B.
Jamaica, NY
Love, Love, Loved this eyecream. It was something I burrowed from my grandmother and I used every time I needed a face lift. It did it's job and helped me look flawless throughout the day. I would say that it was effective. however, I wouldn't buy again because I do consider it for older women but when I do reach a nice good age, my cart will be stocked with these magical beautifiers.
Amethyst S.
I bought this product for my mom once but when she started using her I saw the drastic changes in the dark spots under her eyes. I bought this product for me so quick, I love it so freaking much. I no longer have huge dark circles around my eye and I don't look like a racoon anymore so I love it. I would for sure purchase this product if you don't want to look like a racoon lol.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
i live by this eye cream. I have dry skin, so my face is always dry. I always have moisturizer on to keep my face hydrated and I always apply an eye cream because my under eyes are dry as well. This product is so gentle and apply's so easily to my under eyes. It keeps them refreshed and hydrated and I feel like this cream helps product I apply to my face apply so much easier.
Sue M.
Rindge, NH
I work outdoors for 7 months out of the year and was noticing my eyes were starting to get small wrinkles from day to day weather. I was at the local pharmacy store and purchased ajar of this to see if it would help. I noticed after a week of use that my skin around my eyes improved and could withstand the weather much better. I would recommend this product.
Rebekah B.
Berkeley, CA
I'm not going to lie, totally stole some of this from my mom. She uses the cream all the time and I wanted to sample it before I committed! Loved how it felt (very light and not oily). However, surprisingly, I felt like I had more break-outs the next day. I do have super sensitive skin (acne prone and eczema), so perhaps Neutrogena is not to blame.
Gerardo R.
Hidalgo, TX
This is the third time I purchased this product and it's still the best anti Wrinkle Serum I have tried so far. Its great for both acne and wrinkles. But build usage gradually since retinol is pretty drying. I usually apply only at night or every pther night. As with other retinol products, wear sunscreen and be careful with facial waxing!
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Must buy. Sooo for the girls who love staying up late and just watching makeup videos late at night this one is for you. I have dry skin so I think it works best if you do but if you have oily skin give it a try. Don't mind if it says ageless on there. If you are 12 girl use it who cares. It works and that is all that matters.
Ellie B.
I really only used this eye cream when I was visiting my mother. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how light it felt and how easy it went on! I do not think I am of age to buy this myself just yet, but using it the one time I can see why my mother chooses it, I trust Neutrogena products and would use this in the future.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
I honestly don't think this worked all that well. I'm 26 and have eye bag wrinkles. I used this product religiously for about two weeks, with and without another brand and didn't see any difference. I ran out and never repurchased. Plus, if I didn't rub it in, it made my eyes sting and water very badly. Wouldn't repurchase
Katie T.
Have you found that this prevents future wrinkles around the eye or that it restores your eye to a less wrinkled stage?
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
How is this eye cream for sensitive skin and dark circles?
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
I have been looking for a eye cream and I've heard good things about this one. has anye one tried this neutrogena ageless restoratives energy renewal eye cream?
Autumn D.
How effective is this with dark circles? As a chronic isomniac my dark circles are starting to run my life and it's terrible. I usually like neutrogena in general so I'm hoping a familiar brand will help