BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How effective is this with dark circles? As a chronic iso...1 Answers
  • How is this eye cream for sensitive skin and dark circles?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a eye cream and I've heard good t...1 Answers
Ammy C.
I still don’t have any wrinkles in my face but I rather care for my face than regret later. I use neutrogena because I’ve tried many other brands and they make my face break out which it makes me feel self conscious. But neutrogena change that. And I love every product. Scrubs love it & eye cream work with my dark circles because I get circle marks and it helps hide them before putting on makeup
Shelbs👑 A.
Used this product on my mom and i just to see how it works together, the packaging was alright i bought it from Walmart, the product was both gentle and harsh the smell was kinda off of my liking, however i do not think i would need to buy again for a while but if i had to say would i. I feel i would yes
F(x) E.
Buffalo, NY
I really like the smoothness and how it applies on my skin. It has a good value for something that does its job. It was my first time using it too so it was good. The packaging was just cream in a regular container. I would definitey recommend this products to others!
Shae K.
Concord, NC
This product was pretty great! It was on the more expensive side which make me hesitant to buy it. But overall it was a good product! My face felt refreshed after and I felt like it had an impact on my skin visually!
Heaven H.
Bellmead
I rate this a 2 only because it made my skin greasy as all git up. I'm oily naturally so this enhanced it. To the point I woke up with a ton of white heads around my problem areas.
Caelyn K.
lake stevens
This is such a good eye cream! This is by far my favorite, I’ve gone through so many eye creams and this one is definitely the best one yet! I 10/10 recommend for anyone that’s looking for a good eye cream!
Chela
Está crema me encanta las veces que la he usado porque restaura mi piel estos productos me encantan son anti alérgicos y variedades para cualquier tipo de piel los precios también son buenos y dejan la piel sedosa y radiante.
Morgan S.
Indianapolis
Great product!!! Even though I only apply it under my eyes it makes my whole face feel refreshed. It was reasonable in price. It did meet my expectations with the packaging. I would most definitely purchase this product again!!!
Bree L.
Draws away baggy eyes and helps your under eye very well. I would put it on once a week just in case you have sensitive skin. But if you have baggy eyes it will help alot! Another thing I would suggest everyone to do is not put it on unclean skin. You should clean your skin first and then when it's clean out it on because you don't want to have build ups on your face. Nor have lots of pimples and problems dealing with your face. If so then you might need to see a doctor for that use of matters. But it's a great way to take care of your skin.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
i live by this eye cream. I have dry skin, so my face is always dry. I always have moisturizer on to keep my face hydrated and I always apply an eye cream because my under eyes are dry as well. This product is so gentle and apply's so easily to my under eyes. It keeps them refreshed and hydrated and I feel like this cream helps product I apply to my face apply so much easier.
Katie T.
Have you found that this prevents future wrinkles around the eye or that it restores your eye to a less wrinkled stage?
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is this eye cream for sensitive skin and dark circles?
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
I have been looking for a eye cream and I've heard good things about this one. has anye one tried this neutrogena ageless restoratives energy renewal eye cream?
Autumn D.
How effective is this with dark circles? As a chronic isomniac my dark circles are starting to run my life and it's terrible. I usually like neutrogena in general so I'm hoping a familiar brand will help