neutrogena® Ageless Restoratives Energy Renewal Day Lotion, SPF 15 uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

neutrogena® Ageless Restoratives Energy Renewal Day Lotion, SPF 15
  • "This product of neutrogena is entirely recommendable for but people that suffer of skin white, sensitive or delicate, aside that you humecta the skin you covers of the rays of sun avoiding burns, hives or some type of allergy has a price accessible the can acquire in any store" in 13 reviews
Kymberly B.
Holiday
I've been using this lotion for over 6 months. I love the light dewy feeling of this product on my skin, especially here in FL. I have a drawer full of products that are too heavy to use during the summer months especially. This one works for me, and I do see an improvement in fine lines.
Amanda R.
Naples, ME
In the land of incredible lotions, Neautrogena has always been at the top of my list. From restorative products, to sunscreens, to body oils, their main focus is our health and wellness. As someone who has always had major issues with dry skin, I always searched for the answer by trying out every possible lotion. I spent tons of money trying to figure out what worked, and I went through a lot of disappointment.

But then I came across Neutorgrena's Ageless Restoratives Energy Renewal Day Lotion with SPF 15. At first I was skeptical, because I had seen "energy renewal" on so many bottles, only to be let down by their heavy, lackluster products. But the first time I tried Neutorgrena's Ageless Restoratives Energy Renewal Day Lotion I was amazed at how light and fresh my face felt. My skin was no longer sticky and leathery, but smooth and breathable.

After a month of use, I was pleased to see that my supply was holding up really well. I was so used to spending $50+ on face lotions that were so thick that they would be gone after 2 months. What a waste! I had finally found a lotion that I could invest in, and rely on for great feeling skin.

The other great benefit to Neutorgrena's Ageless Restoratives Energy Renewal Day Lotion is that it has SPF 15, to keep your skin safe from damaging rays. Today, my skin is even toned, smooth, and beautiful, and I owe so much of that to Neutorgrena's Ageless Restoratives Energy Renewal Day Lotion.
Cris B.
If you would have asked me at 20 when I thought I would have to worry about my skin aging, wrinkles, and dark spots, I would have said probably at 45. But I'm here to tell you, every woman should begin moisturizing when they at least start wearing makeup and start age defining products at 30, no matter if you show the signs - you want to stay ahead of the wrinkles, dry skin, and dark spots. I tried this day lotion and I absolutely love it! It's lightweight, it comes with SPF, and it has made a difference with the fine lines on my face. Love it!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I actually bought this product for my dad !! Shhhh ! He would kill me for sharing his secret lol but he loves this he hit that age in his 60s that it's time for a little help . I couldn't believe how well it worked his face looks younger and even firmer . I liked it so much I went out and bought me some I think it's awesome my face is so soft and firmer and younger it's great to help in those spots you need some help in .
Cindy l.
Neutrogena ageless renewal lotion is so soft and clean gentle on your skin and keeps you smooth all day, its texture not heavy just right and not greasy con needs to be a little less expensive i love to use it everyday but it i recommend it its worth the price when you see your skin get softer and pores look more smaller.
Katie G.
For $5 less I can buy the walmart brand with the same ingredients & the same spf protection that does the same thing. You're basically just paying more for the brand name which yes I understand why for SOME of the products because they're one of a kind but for this one you can get the same store brand & pay much less
Grace N.
Columbus, OH
I love Neutrogena products because they actually hydrate your skin. The pH balance of a lot of the fragrant lotions everyone loves actually dries out your skin, which causes you to use more and the vicious cycle continues until you buy so much lotion. Neutrogena actually keeps my skin feeling great all day!
Amber J.
This lotion is amazing. It leaves my hands baby smooth all day! The texture is perfect, and you can buy it anywhere from Walmart or target. I use this often to keep my hands from becoming dry after working all day, or doing other activities. It can also be a great face moisturizer. I'd definitely keep buying.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've always had a prob lm with getting sunburn and too tan. But, when I began to use this product it was like a miracle in bottle. The price I paid, and the value of the day lotion is one in the same, is amazing! I never thought that I could find a sun lotion that actually works! 10/10 would buy and use again.
Jessica H.
West Deptford, NJ
I have nothing negative to say about this product. It's still something I used 5 of 7 days. It leaves my skin very soft without feeling heavy. It also has a nice light scent. I love the fact it has an spf as well. Getting older its something very important as my mother has had cancer spots on her face.