BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cassandra V.
Vankleek Hill, ON
Bought this as a preventative eye cream even though I don't typically have issues with puffiness or dark circles. It keeps my eye area nicely moisturized and is a light eye cream. I wouldn't say that this product provides a cooling sensation, more like a very mild burning so I would not recommend for anyone with dry or sensitive skin.
Frances T.
Brownsburg, IN
it was okay but i feel like i could have found something better for what i paid for this product.
Kristen W.
This anti wrinkle cream felt nice on the face but I didn't notice any significant changes after using it regularly for an entire month. Probably wouldn't purchase it again as it felt kind of gimmicky. Do creams really reverse something as natural as old age? Not this one.
Lorna A.
Staten Island
I have a lot of dead skin under my eyes. This cream softens the area. It is effective. I then apply my concealer. I bought it at CVS. I am very happy with Neutrogena products
ruthe g.
Mto bom mais poderia ser melhor !! Claro que cada tipo de pele é único ! Bem na minha área dos olhos não deu legal !! Mais o que me deixo meia triste é porque não me deu o resultado esperado que tanto desejava !! Mais acho que vai da pele de cada um pode ser que na de outra pessoa dê certo !!
Skyler H.
Georgia
This product is a very close favorite of mine it has a very cooling Feel to it when you apply the product and is also very comfortable some eye creams or serums can my very thick and uncomfortable but not This one I recommend this product 100 percent
Sophia I.
This was a really hydrating eye cream, it was gentle on the skin and I didn't have any  reaction to the ingredientsi bought it in a local pharmacy and will definitely buy again
Kaitlyn P.
This stuff is really great to get rid of dark circles and wrinkles under your eyes! I used to use concealer under my eyes to cover up the dark circles, but this stuff gradually gets rid of it and I LOVE it! I'll be buying it again for sure whenever I run out.
Carolina R.
i like when i tried this products, it actually worked, it made my under eye circles go away. i really need to make time to go by me some more, its a must have in my day to day life
Kristen J.
I love this eye cream! After using it for only about a week I began to see improvement. My dark circles had faded and my fine lines filled out. It is very effective and affordable, especially for the quality. Highly recommended!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.