BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Skyler H.
Skyler H.
Georgia
This product is a very close favorite of mine it has a very cooling Feel to it when you apply the product and is also very comfortable some eye creams or serums can my very thick and uncomfortable but not This one I recommend this product 100 percent
Sophia I.
Sophia I.
This was a really hydrating eye cream, it was gentle on the skin and I didn't have any  reaction to the ingredientsi bought it in a local pharmacy and will definitely buy again
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
i like when i tried this products, it actually worked, it made my under eye circles go away. i really need to make time to go by me some more, its a must have in my day to day life
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
I love this eye cream! After using it for only about a week I began to see improvement. My dark circles had faded and my fine lines filled out. It is very effective and affordable, especially for the quality. Highly recommended!
Melany H.
Melany H.
I completely love this product is definitely a 5/5, the quality is amazing and the size is just perfect for the use, is super affordable and it leaves the under eye skin feeling super soft and smooth and I can tell that the bags under mu eyes are mostly gone now!
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Florida, Fl
This cream moisturizes the skin near my eyes, it removes my dark circles because I study a lot and go to bed late..
Lixy O.
Lixy O.
pharr
This product helps my eyes more radiant look with more shine and less fatigue, helps me to relax and take care of them
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Masontown
Love this cream it's light and feels wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone young or old. It's very effective and can help you not get wrinkles. I purchased this at Walmart for a great price. I think this is perfect for anyone and the formula is wonderful.
Rozane C.
Rozane C.
Palmas
Neutralizes 99% of free radicalsDiminishes signs of crow's feet, puffiness and dark circlesDermatologist RecommendedDermatologist testedAvailable in Day Lotion SPF 20, Night Cream and Eye Cream
Rosario G.
Rosario G.
Esta crema para los ojos es muy buena demasiado,ymis ojos estas mas hermosos ymenos hinchados
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.