BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kara E.
I want to start this review off by saying that I am 27 years old. I did not purchase this product in order to fight wrinkles, I purchased it to help with my under eye circles. After graduating from college, moving to a brand new city, with no friends might i add, and starting my first "big girl" job poor diet and lack of sleep consumed me. As a result of this I began to get some serious dark circles under my eyes  which sent me into a complete panic. I found this product to (when used daily twice a day) help combat with those dark sports and I am no longer self conscious about my dark circles. When used regularly -combined with a much better diet than what I had before-I can absolutely see a difference. Please keep in mind that for me it was not an overnight miracle cream but give it some time and I'm sure you will see a difference. So glad that I picked this stuff up.
Cynthia G.
Tucson, AZ
I am definantly always looking for products packed full of good natural ingrediants i think now its so hard to find that we all decide to make our own rather than use harsh chemicals, neutrogena isnt hash its wonderful i even use it on my brother whjo is just stsrting to go through puberty i use acne cleanser on him (his favorite is the grapefruit scented one shhhh! Dont tell him i told you)
Katie E.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just turned 24 and in my personal opinion you can never start taking care of your skin too early. I have become obsessed with trying to take care of my skin to prevent fine lines and help the aging process. Obviously you have to intake your vitamins, drink plenty of water, and stay away from smoking, but I'm all about trying products and this one was definitely worth the try. It makes my skin feel smooth, look clean and fresh.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not the best eye contour cream I've tried, but it's not bad either. Very creamy and melts fast on the skin and something that is very important to me is that it is absorbed immediately. It helped me a little with my dark circles. But I'm still looking for another product to see how good they are
Holly D.
Jaffrey, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It goes on smooth and you don't need a lot f it, a little goes a long way with this product. Neutrogena products have always worked well with my skin. No bad effects and worked pretty well for me. I would definitely recommend it to others and would purchase again.
Leslie C.
Richmond
I've always loved almost any Neutrogena product I've tried. This product is great because it helps with dark circles and those little lines you develop as you get older. It has helped so much leaving my skin feeling more supple as ever. Defiantly a must try!
Nicole C.
layton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion this product is awesome! i actually truly saw a difference! way less noticeable dark circles and bags under the eye! Very nice genuine packaging. It was a first time use and i fell in love! Only improvement would be a bigger bottle!
Ana M.
Él hace su trabajo muy bien a pesar de que ha dejado mi piel un poco seco. El producto tiene una larga duración, más o menos que dura 6 meses, utilizando una vez por semana. La consistencia es buena, tiene un olor muy agradable, ya que no es demasiado fuerte, pero no es imperceptible o bien, en general me gusta, es bueno prodcuto, además de esta marca que me encanta por su relación calidad-precio es excelente
Jessi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the texture of this cream!  I keep using it because I read everywhere how important it is to use these products but in reality I have no idea if it actually works. It's easy to use and quite refreshing so I don't have anything bad to say about it. Plus it's convenient to find and inexpensive compared to other similar products.
Sue W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample in the mail and I like the feel of using it. To be honest I am not entirely sure if it works due to the other moisturizers I use, but I do like how it brightens the look of my skin immediately after use, making it so that I look well-rested.
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.