Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
Eva R.
Eva R.

La piel de los ojos es muy sensible por lo que merece mayor cuidado y atencion focalizada, normalmente todas las noches me lo aplico para disimular el color marron que producen las ojeras, con esta crema procuro revitalizar esta zona y realzar su naturalidad
Oleydis Carolina R.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Miami, Florida

This cream uses my mom and I put a little on my skin, the truth I have seen results on her skin and mine. Is very good and very effective to rejuvenate skin. In my country it's rather expensive but worth it. Clearly'll buy again! I LOVE ITT and to my mom too
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
Greeley, CO

I love using this cream as part of my night-time routine so I wake up with eyes that look refreshed. I struggle with under-eye bags and dark veins and have noticed this eye cream drastically helps reduce puffiness and makes me look more awake every morning.
Vaale S.
Vaale S.

Este pequeño es mágico, sobre todo para las personas que trasnochamos muchísimo ya sea por trabajo o en mi caso por estudio, ya que al otro día mis ojos no parecen como si me hubieran apaleado toda la noche, quizas el único defecto es que es un poco grasosa
Ambar C.
Ambar C.

This product is really very good! I love so much.
Is very good for skin care in that area that is as delicate as the eye. I am quite delicate with my eyes and I do not usually apply any product to avoid irritations, but with this product I have been great.
Regan B.
Regan B.
Evans, GA

Very good eye cream for the price! Goes on smooth, doesn't burn or irritate the sensitive skin around my eyes and I have noticed a difference I with it des creasing my fine lines and wrinkles! Picked it up at my local drugstore. Will definitely buy again!
Shawnice A.
Shawnice A.
Stone Mtn, GA

great product very good with lifting those fine lines on the cornes of your eyes and good at taking the darkness from under your eyes, i would recommend this product to everyone i know , thats how great it is, i buy it all the time and give some as gifts
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Berkley, MI

This cream, oh my goodness! It does wonders for those irritating wrinkles on your under eye. This product is very affordable and for my first time using it, I became quickly obsessed for it went beyond my expectations. I would recommend this to everyone!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Russell Spgs, KY

I love the Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Eye Cream! It is a bit pricey but so worth it with its results. It exceeded my expectations. Love it! It is very gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling soft. It works great and I would recommend it to others!
Talisa B.
Talisa B.

Really hydrates your face & brightens your eyes Erases those pesky bags under my eyes It's very light & a good alternative to going higher priced department store. First time user, but really works. Yes I would buy it again. Great Product for your eyes.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now