Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Shane C.
Shane C.
Owings, MD

I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning.I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning. :):)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Layton, UT

In my opinion this product is awesome! i actually truly saw a difference! way less noticeable dark circles and bags under the eye! Very nice genuine packaging. It was a first time use and i fell in love! Only improvement would be a bigger bottle!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Waco, TX

This eye cream was very refreshing! It didn't have a bad smell either. It was lightweight and I saw results pretty quickly! A little goes a long way. The packaging isn't very standoutish but It's a great size for the price. I would buy it again.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Madison, AL

I used this brand and another. You apply at night before bed right under your eye. It definitely prevents the puffy look from waking up in the mornings. I feel like it does clear some of the wrinkles up and makes you look a little more hydrated.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
Springfield, MA

This cream feels great under your eyes, and as it is made specifically for under eyes, it isndifferent than your average facial cream. This specifically targets the little chicken skin under my eyes and has drastically reduced their prominence
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Queens Village, NY

I've actually heard great things about this product . I went and purchased it from Walgreens and I used it for about a month and a half before I realized that there wasn't really much of a difference. It could be a lil thicker in consistency.
Giovanna J.
Giovanna J.
Springdale, AR

I love using this cream at night before I go to bed. I have noticed a huge difference in my eye area. My under eye circles are gone and the wrinkles around my eyes have drastically disappeared. It's such a gentle product for sensitive skin.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Carrollton, TX

It is really good. I live in Texas, we get a lot of sun and I'm 51.this works beautifully to keep the crows feet at bay. Very gentle, you only need a tiny bit and last a long time. The price is fantastic compared the the department stores.
ashleen r.
ashleen r.

This product hasn't done anything for me at all. All this did was made my eyes sting real bad. I couldn't sleep; my eyes wouldn't stop tearing unless I washed it off. I used exactly as directed, which states to dab it around your eye area.
Gavin B.
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA

I love this cream its amazing it works very very well and i love the smell witch is great and i did get a little in my eye witch it didn't hurt at all. I bought it at walmart. It was a good value and price was okay for how much u get.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.