Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by dianna h.Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Esteban A.Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Jackie B.See all 5 photos

BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Eye Creams & Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Photos (5)
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
I'm still currently trying it out but it seems to be working well so far. It's a little pricey in my book but hopefully the results are work it. I believe there are probably some out there that are cheaper and work just fine.
Jodi D.
Jodi D.
Trenton, FL
Although my dark circles became a little less obvious, I couldn't tell any change in the appearance of the puffy bags underneath my eyes. And the dark circles certainly didn't go away. I probably won't buy this product again.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
I love the tingling sensation that comes when you put this eye cream around your eyes! It's expensive but I can see a small difference even after a single use, which is important to me. I would definitely purchase it again.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
I was very satisfied with this eye cream. It was lightweight and not cakey like some eye creams could be yet still very effective. I noticed a tightening of the bags under my eyes after only 2 months of using this product.
Misty E.
Misty E.
I did not care for the Neutrogena ageless eye cream. While I usually love the brand I am wondering if my eyes were too sensitive for this particular cream. My eyes were stinging even though I was careful when applyking it.
Keeps my skin looking nice and fresh all the time! Totally made my skin look more glowing ! Packaging was quite normal and okay defiantly met my expectations for a product like that! Maybe a longer glow would've been great
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Received a small sample from walmart or target box can't remember, can't really give a detailed review as it was a very small sample, cant say if really does a good job. The scent is nice, although my eyes started to burn
Kim S.
Kim S.
Coraopolis, PA
Products work decently but they are expensive for the size. Takes a long time to see results. The product absorbs quickly and isn't oily. May recommend to others as I realize every product and persons skin are different.
joanna C.
joanna C.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite eye cream I do not use any other eye cream but this one! It reduces puffiness and wrinkles in a matter of a few days! I just love love love this Neutrogena Ageless restoratives anti oxidant eye cream.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have tried this eye cream before from my mom and i actually liked it. Kept my under eye nice and soft. I really did not notice a difference in my eye but maybe it was the length i used it which was like only two weeks.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.