Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Esperanza M.
Esperanza M.
Bosque Farms, NM

I don't get to use Neutrogena as often as I'd like to. I've had a few products before, including this one and I really enjoyed the way they worked as well as smelled, but for some reason I've never had this brand often enough to give a good review on quality.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.

I really love this cream because is not really hard or oily, I always use it because is perfect for the heat in this country. I've seen good results in my skin and it works even when my skin is really oily. And has a good price for all the beneffits providen.
Caitlyn A.
Caitlyn A.

I use this cream upon the eye area of myself and clients and every time i ask my clients about it feels they would swear by it and so do i, my eyes don't feel as heavy and i can see a big change in them. I will continue to use this product on myself and clients
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Patchogue, NY

I seriously love this eye cream its very soothing and cooling on my skin and under my eyes this is my first time with it and I love it , it did meet my expectations and is very effective in my opinion I love it and I would definitely buy it again !!!!!!!!!!!
Eva R.
Eva R.

La piel de los ojos es muy sensible por lo que merece mayor cuidado y atencion focalizada, normalmente todas las noches me lo aplico para disimular el color marron que producen las ojeras, con esta crema procuro revitalizar esta zona y realzar su naturalidad
Oleydis Carolina R.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Miami, Florida

This cream uses my mom and I put a little on my skin, the truth I have seen results on her skin and mine. Is very good and very effective to rejuvenate skin. In my country it's rather expensive but worth it. Clearly'll buy again! I LOVE ITT and to my mom too
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
Greeley, CO

I love using this cream as part of my night-time routine so I wake up with eyes that look refreshed. I struggle with under-eye bags and dark veins and have noticed this eye cream drastically helps reduce puffiness and makes me look more awake every morning.
Vaale S.
Vaale S.

Este pequeño es mágico, sobre todo para las personas que trasnochamos muchísimo ya sea por trabajo o en mi caso por estudio, ya que al otro día mis ojos no parecen como si me hubieran apaleado toda la noche, quizas el único defecto es que es un poco grasosa
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Long Beach, CA

YASSS!!!! This stuff works and is amazing. Overall this brand is amazing period. Their product works and I love how the eye cream make your skin feel tight after you put it on. would definitely recommend this brand and buy from them again. Love Neutrogena!
Ambar C.
Ambar C.

This product is really very good! I love so much.
Is very good for skin care in that area that is as delicate as the eye. I am quite delicate with my eyes and I do not usually apply any product to avoid irritations, but with this product I have been great.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.