BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kimberly B.
I worked for a dermatologist previously and she swears by Neutrogena products. I tried eye cream and my eyes have become more firm and I don't look as tired as usual
Prathista A.
Not bad, but be careful to test out a little on your hand first to see if your skin is not allergic to this. I have sensitive skin so most products don't work, but this one did. I received it as gift from a friend and I love it. I would definitely buy it again!
Haily M.
South Bend, IN
I love this eye cream. I put this on every day! It is definitely what I thought it'd be like. For me it can be slightly greasy but that doesn't bother me too much. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for a eye cream
Sara L.
Love this, as I am getting older I totally need this eye cream. I use it at night and wake up looking refreshed, and it's great and doesn't get all over my pillows. Great product.
Hannah M.
Really great product. I love the way it makes my skin feel and it didn't bother my sensitive skin. It was effective and gentle for all skin types. I would recommend for someone who has sensitive skin. It was a good value for the price.
latavia N.
New Orleans, LA
I like this product because my eye lids get drier than the rest of my face. Not a whole lot but it can get irritating so this just keeps my eyes moisturized and healthy looking
Samantha W.
Tega Cay, SC
I didn't see a major difference when using the eye cream. While I enjoyed the texture and smell, but did not see a visible difference while using it for a period of time.
Marissa W.
I feel this product helps. I put it on every night as part of my night time routine and I feel it helped diminish my dark circles and fine lines that were showing up.
Patrizia B.
I'm new to needing anti aging products now that I have a baby and to combate the over tired look these products help. This is nice and not grease cream. It is also a size travel size so you never have to leave it home.
Esmeralda H.
Great eye cream!! First of all it smells great which is a very important factor for me. It really smooths out fine lines in the under eye area and I noticed that it really helped with the puffiness under my eyes. This product is great for tightening and rejuvenation. It really helped me deminish the fine lines around my eyes. I started seeing results at around 3 weeks. I definitely recommend it.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.