Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Esperanza M.
Esperanza M.
Bosque Farms, NM

I don't get to use Neutrogena as often as I'd like to. I've had a few products before, including this one and I really enjoyed the way they worked as well as smelled, but for some reason I've never had this brand often enough to give a good review on quality.
Eva R.
Eva R.

La piel de los ojos es muy sensible por lo que merece mayor cuidado y atencion focalizada, normalmente todas las noches me lo aplico para disimular el color marron que producen las ojeras, con esta crema procuro revitalizar esta zona y realzar su naturalidad
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Richmond

I've always loved almost any Neutrogena product I've tried. This product is great because it helps with dark circles and those little lines you develop as you get older. It has helped so much leaving my skin feeling more supple as ever. Defiantly a must try!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Patchogue, NY

I seriously love this eye cream its very soothing and cooling on my skin and under my eyes this is my first time with it and I love it , it did meet my expectations and is very effective in my opinion I love it and I would definitely buy it again !!!!!!!!!!!
Oleydis Carolina R.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Medley, FL

This cream uses my mom and I put a little on my skin, the truth I have seen results on her skin and mine. Is very good and very effective to rejuvenate skin. In my country it's rather expensive but worth it. Clearly'll buy again! I LOVE ITT and to my mom too
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
Greeley, CO

I love using this cream as part of my night-time routine so I wake up with eyes that look refreshed. I struggle with under-eye bags and dark veins and have noticed this eye cream drastically helps reduce puffiness and makes me look more awake every morning.
leticia b.
leticia b.
chicago

yes i love every product of this brand. i like the smell. yes i did it leaves my under eyes soft and better that i had them before. they were effective , good value a little pricey but can manage  to get one. yes i will recommend to friends and family.
Regan B.
Regan B.
Evans, GA

Very good eye cream for the price! Goes on smooth, doesn't burn or irritate the sensitive skin around my eyes and I have noticed a difference I with it des creasing my fine lines and wrinkles! Picked it up at my local drugstore. Will definitely buy again!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.

This cream, oh my goodness! It does wonders for those irritating wrinkles on your under eye. This product is very affordable and for my first time using it, I became quickly obsessed for it went beyond my expectations. I would recommend this to everyone!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Russell Spgs, KY

I love the Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Eye Cream! It is a bit pricey but so worth it with its results. It exceeded my expectations. Love it! It is very gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling soft. It works great and I would recommend it to others!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.