Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Laya B.
Laya B.
Humble, TX

Very nice. Good for travel. It worked for me, but didn't in a way. I guess it is because the cream is on the heavier side, however, it does work. Nice packaging and you can get it at Walmart. Affordable. I would recommend this to another peer because it does work.
bianca m.
bianca m.
Murrieta, CA

It works great. the ageless eye cream makes your eyes feel tighter when you have it on. it is gentle on your skin. it did meet my expectations and left my skin very soft. it is quite pricey compared to off brand things that do wok the same such as equate or up&up
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami (Liberty Express), Florida

Shhh don't tell my dad would kill me lol but I bought this for him and well he loves it and uses it daily it's the only one so far he tried that he likes he a man who always worries about his appearance and skin and this is one product he swears by that he loves
joanna m.
joanna m.
El Paso, TX

Neutrogena Ageless REstoratives anti_ oxidant eye cream smooths out fine lines. Has a light almost fruty smell and glides on very smoothly. Comes in a tube and is a very affordable eye cream. It was my first time buying it, will definitely re purchase it again.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Venezuela

this product I use my mother once love him because he helped with the problem of embejecimiento , sueve leaves the skin and helps against age , I recommend that is ideal against wrinkles.

I give 5 stars to this great product .

Price is excellent and easy to get
Danyiah K.
Danyiah K.
Brunswick, GA

This is a great and effective product. I use it twice a day and it really work. It help dark circles, wrinkls , and it makes your skin look ageless. It meets my expectations and it's not very expensive. I love the product and would recommended anyone to use it
Esperanza M.
Esperanza M.
Bosque Farms, NM

I don't get to use Neutrogena as often as I'd like to. I've had a few products before, including this one and I really enjoyed the way they worked as well as smelled, but for some reason I've never had this brand often enough to give a good review on quality.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.

I really love this cream because is not really hard or oily, I always use it because is perfect for the heat in this country. I've seen good results in my skin and it works even when my skin is really oily. And has a good price for all the beneffits providen.
Caitlyn A.
Caitlyn A.

I use this cream upon the eye area of myself and clients and every time i ask my clients about it feels they would swear by it and so do i, my eyes don't feel as heavy and i can see a big change in them. I will continue to use this product on myself and clients
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Patchogue, NY

I seriously love this eye cream its very soothing and cooling on my skin and under my eyes this is my first time with it and I love it , it did meet my expectations and is very effective in my opinion I love it and I would definitely buy it again !!!!!!!!!!!
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now