Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
joab c.
joab c.

ele é muito bom , rccomendo tira minhas orelhs , deixa meus olhos mais vivo, por que acordo cedo para trabalhar e não chego muito cedo , ele me ajuda pq não quero chegar com orelhas acho muito feio e acaba com o rosto deixando ele sem vida, como de uma
John B.
John B.
Des Moines, IA

This eye cream was the best eyes cream ever it took the puffeness and redness and wrinkles from my eyes I love this product and would and will recommend this to all and everyone of my friends and family because it really works and is an amazing product
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX

Eliminate your wrinkles and revert your skin back to the baby soft smoothness that everyone desires. This product is a fast working, easy to apply solution for anyone and everyone that's looking to feel and appear younger. Buy it in a bigger container!
Monica M.
Monica M.

Love this stuff. lasts a very long time. the price is kind of expensive overall it is definitely a very good value. it has a simple packaging that makes it eaiser to recognize. it definitely meet my expectations and i would highly recommend to others.
Justine A.
Justine A.

This is a great little eye cream. I had a coupon for Neutrogena so I decided to try this. It worked really well and seemed to help the eye area. It was gentle around the eyes and not harsh at all. I recommend this. It is a great inexpensive eye cream.
Aida Z.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL

My mom gave me this eye cream when I ran out of my old one that I was using, I didn't think I needed an ageless cream,but this one gave great results.I like the lightweight formula and the scent, It depuffs the eye area and brightens at the same time.
Paola V.
Paola V.

It a good product, the high cost of some formulas for investment in technology and research, which involved biologists, chemists and matemáticos.Estas formulas give way to other more economical cosmetic lines,I recommend it a thousand times very good
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Irvington, NY

Love neutrogena, this product is a great deal once will not make your skin dry. If you have a normal - dry skin than this product is what you are looking for. Helps your skin breath and you will fell like a baby skin. Has a really good price as well.
Justin K.
Justin K.

It was ok for the price that I paid- it seemed a little expensive didn't really notice a difference. The packaging was nice- bought it at a local retail store. It did what it said it would do but I wasn't overly impressed by it. Wouldn't buy it again
Shanna R.
Shanna R.

This eye cream helps to reduce the bags and wrinkles around the eyes. I purchased it at Walmart and it was pretty reasonable. This was my first time trying it and I would buy it again. It helped me to look younger and I would recommend it to others
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.