BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I used this product for almost 45 days. I suffer from puffy and wrinkly under eyes. I did not seem to see many results using this eye cream other than smooth skin. My concealer seemed to go on smooth when I was using this product.
Elizabeth R.
FPO
My mother age 44 uses this product and leaves her skin beautiful and youthful looking also has restored parts of her face where she was getting wrinkles. This is her skin now she also uses the other L'Oreal eye and wrinkle serums
Angel M.
Oglethorpe
I can say it for myself and many others who use this absolutely fabulous and amazing product, it really and truly does show massive results! My skin looked so new after only one short week! I definitely recommend this product !
Alexis f.
Abilene, TX
I personally didn't have a good experience with this product due to my skin ! it's so hard to find products that don't break me out it irritate my skin. But for someone who's skin isn't like mine I'm sure it will work wonders :)
Alex C.
Orange, NJ
This was easy to use and put on as part of my daily routine. The only thing I had an issue with sometimes was the fact that my skin is very oily and it didn't lessen the oiliness, it made it worse. But overall, great product!!
Vanessa H.
I'm still currently trying it out but it seems to be working well so far. It's a little pricey in my book but hopefully the results are work it. I believe there are probably some out there that are cheaper and work just fine.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
I love the tingling sensation that comes when you put this eye cream around your eyes! It's expensive but I can see a small difference even after a single use, which is important to me. I would definitely purchase it again.
Keeps my skin looking nice and fresh all the time! Totally made my skin look more glowing ! Packaging was quite normal and okay defiantly met my expectations for a product like that! Maybe a longer glow would've been great
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
I was very satisfied with this eye cream. It was lightweight and not cakey like some eye creams could be yet still very effective. I noticed a tightening of the bags under my eyes after only 2 months of using this product.
Misty E.
I did not care for the Neutrogena ageless eye cream. While I usually love the brand I am wondering if my eyes were too sensitive for this particular cream. My eyes were stinging even though I was careful when applyking it.
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.