Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Carrollton, TX
It is really good. I live in Texas, we get a lot of sun and I'm 51.this works beautifully to keep the crows feet at bay. Very gentle, you only need a tiny bit and last a long time. The price is fantastic compared the the department stores.
ashleen r.
ashleen r.
This product hasn't done anything for me at all. All this did was made my eyes sting real bad. I couldn't sleep; my eyes wouldn't stop tearing unless I washed it off. I used exactly as directed, which states to dab it around your eye area.
Gavin B.
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
I love this cream its amazing it works very very well and i love the smell witch is great and i did get a little in my eye witch it didn't hurt at all. I bought it at walmart. It was a good value and price was okay for how much u get.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Corona, Ca
I found that this product does exactly what it suggests that it will. this product is very affordable and it is very gentle on your skin. if you have sensitive skin this product is perfect for you. I found it to be very effective.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I used this product for almost 45 days. I suffer from puffy and wrinkly under eyes. I did not seem to see many results using this eye cream other than smooth skin. My concealer seemed to go on smooth when I was using this product.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
FPO
My mother age 44 uses this product and leaves her skin beautiful and youthful looking also has restored parts of her face where she was getting wrinkles. This is her skin now she also uses the other L'Oreal eye and wrinkle serums
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Boston, MA
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I loved this eye cream! Definitely reduced the fine lines I've always had underneath my eyes and I wish I had more of it. Got it as a sample with some makeup I received as a present for Christmas. Will absolutely purchase again.
Alexis f.
Alexis f.
Abilene, TX
I personally didn't have a good experience with this product due to my skin ! it's so hard to find products that don't break me out it irritate my skin. But for someone who's skin isn't like mine I'm sure it will work wonders :)
Angel M.
Angel M.
Oglethorpe
I can say it for myself and many others who use this absolutely fabulous and amazing product, it really and truly does show massive results! My skin looked so new after only one short week! I definitely recommend this product !
Alex C.
Alex C.
Pompton Plns, NJ
This was easy to use and put on as part of my daily routine. The only thing I had an issue with sometimes was the fact that my skin is very oily and it didn't lessen the oiliness, it made it worse. But overall, great product!!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.