Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Brittanie B.
Brittanie B.
Twin Falls, ID

I used this for a few months during the summer. I noticed a difference in my skin about a week after use. My skin was brighter and seemed healthier. It had more elasticity than before. There were no weird side effects that usually happen when using other eye creams.
Sofia V.
Sofia V.

Im a student, and sometimes i don't sleep as much as i should, and my eyes are often tired... This smooth gel cream made my eyes feel more awake and refreshed.
The smell is very light and goes away quickly. I got a tiny bit of burning when i first started to use it.
Josephine J.
Josephine J.
El Cajon, CA

The Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives has phenomenal coverage and gets rid of my puffy eyes early in the morning. Unless I'm heading out after a sweaty gym session with my personal trainer, I never has to re-apply to keep it looking like it did when I left the house.
Sheila K.
Sheila K.

Love this eye cream and have been using it for many years. I love that its gentle, lasts long, easy to apply and it comes in a colorful tube and easy to open box. I'm a repeat user; been using it for years and would recommend anyone to try this works great for me!
Laya B.
Laya B.
Humble, TX

Very nice. Good for travel. It worked for me, but didn't in a way. I guess it is because the cream is on the heavier side, however, it does work. Nice packaging and you can get it at Walmart. Affordable. I would recommend this to another peer because it does work.
bianca m.
bianca m.
Murrieta, CA

It works great. the ageless eye cream makes your eyes feel tighter when you have it on. it is gentle on your skin. it did meet my expectations and left my skin very soft. it is quite pricey compared to off brand things that do wok the same such as equate or up&up
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami, Florida

Shhh don't tell my dad would kill me lol but I bought this for him and well he loves it and uses it daily it's the only one so far he tried that he likes he a man who always worries about his appearance and skin and this is one product he swears by that he loves
joanna m.
joanna m.
El Paso, TX

Neutrogena Ageless REstoratives anti_ oxidant eye cream smooths out fine lines. Has a light almost fruty smell and glides on very smoothly. Comes in a tube and is a very affordable eye cream. It was my first time buying it, will definitely re purchase it again.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Venezuela

this product I use my mother once love him because he helped with the problem of embejecimiento , sueve leaves the skin and helps against age , I recommend that is ideal against wrinkles.

I give 5 stars to this great product .

Price is excellent and easy to get
Danyiah K.
Danyiah K.
Brunswick, GA

This is a great and effective product. I use it twice a day and it really work. It help dark circles, wrinkls , and it makes your skin look ageless. It meets my expectations and it's not very expensive. I love the product and would recommended anyone to use it
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?

Join Now