BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Justin K.
Justin K.
It was ok for the price that I paid- it seemed a little expensive didn't really notice a difference. The packaging was nice- bought it at a local retail store. It did what it said it would do but I wasn't overly impressed by it. Wouldn't buy it again
Paola V.
Paola V.
It a good product, the high cost of some formulas for investment in technology and research, which involved biologists, chemists and matemáticos.Estas formulas give way to other more economical cosmetic lines,I recommend it a thousand times very good
Shanna R.
Shanna R.
This eye cream helps to reduce the bags and wrinkles around the eyes. I purchased it at Walmart and it was pretty reasonable. This was my first time trying it and I would buy it again. It helped me to look younger and I would recommend it to others
Shane C.
Shane C.
Owings, MD
I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning.I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning. :):)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Layton, UT
In my opinion this product is awesome! i actually truly saw a difference! way less noticeable dark circles and bags under the eye! Very nice genuine packaging. It was a first time use and i fell in love! Only improvement would be a bigger bottle!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Waco, TX
This eye cream was very refreshing! It didn't have a bad smell either. It was lightweight and I saw results pretty quickly! A little goes a long way. The packaging isn't very standoutish but It's a great size for the price. I would buy it again.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Madison, AL
I used this brand and another. You apply at night before bed right under your eye. It definitely prevents the puffy look from waking up in the mornings. I feel like it does clear some of the wrinkles up and makes you look a little more hydrated.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
Springfield, MA
This cream feels great under your eyes, and as it is made specifically for under eyes, it isndifferent than your average facial cream. This specifically targets the little chicken skin under my eyes and has drastically reduced their prominence
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Queens Village, NY
I've actually heard great things about this product . I went and purchased it from Walgreens and I used it for about a month and a half before I realized that there wasn't really much of a difference. It could be a lil thicker in consistency.
Giovanna J.
Giovanna J.
Springdale, AR
I love using this cream at night before I go to bed. I have noticed a huge difference in my eye area. My under eye circles are gone and the wrinkles around my eyes have drastically disappeared. It's such a gentle product for sensitive skin.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.