Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Ozark, MO

Being a mom of two children (both under the age of two) I have hopelessly, sleepless nights, and I always wake up with dark purple bags under my eyes. I would recommend this cream if you want your skin to look refreshed and lifted up. It also helps against wrinkles too.
zaida d.
zaida d.
Fort Bragg, CA

I have used every cream from Chantecaille, Estee Lauder, Clinique, to Burt's Bees, and this is the best night cream ever. I hope they never discontinue it. Try it! You'll be pleased with the results...fewer lines, and tighter skin in days. I also use it in the daytime.
JIll K.
JIll K.

Great product! I can totally see a difference in my skin after using it for a month! Smooth and wrinkle free under eyes! No more dark circles and bags under my eyes! Thanks to this product! Its a must have!! Highly recommend and will be continuing to use this product!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR

I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxident eye cream . I just recently noticed crow's feet and using with product I noticed results in just a few day. It also has a very pleasant smell. I have and will continue to recommend this product to family and friends
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ

Neutrogena Restoratives are a must-have for your facial routines. The small tube can easily be carried in a purse for a quick refresh during the day. It has a light, clean scent that is very nice without being too strong. Puffiness is reduced and lines are minimized.
Katie H.
Katie H.

Brightens my eyes so much. Can take a dull sleepless face and transform it to a beauty queen. Product is a little on the pricey side but worth every penny. The packaging is sophisticated and mature. Easy dispense applicator and seamless application every single time.
Brittanie B.
Brittanie B.
Twin Falls, ID

I used this for a few months during the summer. I noticed a difference in my skin about a week after use. My skin was brighter and seemed healthier. It had more elasticity than before. There were no weird side effects that usually happen when using other eye creams.
Sofia V.
Sofia V.

Im a student, and sometimes i don't sleep as much as i should, and my eyes are often tired... This smooth gel cream made my eyes feel more awake and refreshed.
The smell is very light and goes away quickly. I got a tiny bit of burning when i first started to use it.
Josephine J.
Josephine J.
El Cajon, CA

The Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives has phenomenal coverage and gets rid of my puffy eyes early in the morning. Unless I'm heading out after a sweaty gym session with my personal trainer, I never has to re-apply to keep it looking like it did when I left the house.
Sheila K.
Sheila K.

Love this eye cream and have been using it for many years. I love that its gentle, lasts long, easy to apply and it comes in a colorful tube and easy to open box. I'm a repeat user; been using it for years and would recommend anyone to try this works great for me!
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now