Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (5)
Julia S.
Julia S.
Monroeville, NJ

Neutrogena is such a good brand. I use it all the time and this product is amazing. I use it all the time and it does exactly what it says it will do. I would recommend this to all of my friends and family members. Its affordable and its a very hydrating formula.
bianca m.
bianca m.
Murrieta, CA

It works great. the ageless eye cream makes your eyes feel tighter when you have it on. it is gentle on your skin. it did meet my expectations and left my skin very soft. it is quite pricey compared to off brand things that do wok the same such as equate or up&up
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami, Florida

Shhh don't tell my dad would kill me lol but I bought this for him and well he loves it and uses it daily it's the only one so far he tried that he likes he a man who always worries about his appearance and skin and this is one product he swears by that he loves
Prathista A.
Prathista A.

Not bad, but be careful to test out a little on your hand first to see if your skin is not allergic to this. I have sensitive skin so most products don't work, but this one did. I received it as gift from a friend and I love it. I would definitely buy it again!
Bryan R.
Bryan R.
Boston

I would only recommend this product for someone that is on a budget and really suffers from dry skin. I believe for my liking it was too oily. I have used other products similar to this one and i believe it was too overprice for the lack of results it provided.
Its the ype of products that i think that is soo cool and make you feel so confoltable and is a really good quality.Something that i dont like was the presentation of the produduct because is not good but in general is a really good product and i recomend that!
joanna m.
joanna m.
El Paso, TX

Neutrogena Ageless REstoratives anti_ oxidant eye cream smooths out fine lines. Has a light almost fruty smell and glides on very smoothly. Comes in a tube and is a very affordable eye cream. It was my first time buying it, will definitely re purchase it again.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Pueblo West, CO

this product has helped me so much. the little lines near my eyes have deminsed alot. i would say this product every good., it gentle and easy to apply. the price was in the good range and i would buy this again. i would recommend this product to all my friends
Danyiah K.
Danyiah K.
Brunswick, GA

This is a great and effective product. I use it twice a day and it really work. It help dark circles, wrinkls , and it makes your skin look ageless. It meets my expectations and it's not very expensive. I love the product and would recommended anyone to use it
Esperanza M.
Esperanza M.
Bosque Farms, NM

I don't get to use Neutrogena as often as I'd like to. I've had a few products before, including this one and I really enjoyed the way they worked as well as smelled, but for some reason I've never had this brand often enough to give a good review on quality.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.