Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Shannon E.
Shannon E.

I was shopping at walmart and passed by the skin care isle looking for something to help with my under eyes. This product was gentle and effective. I have tried other products that have seemed to help more. But i haven't been using it long so maybe i just need to be patient
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Hemet, Ca

While I have not yet tried it, my mother's reviews of it are enough for me to know it works really well. After complaining about the price at first, she now has no problem paying it because it has helped her with her eye-bags a ton! She tells everyone she knows to use it !
Oriana B.
Oriana B.

My mom uses this cream and really tells me that it is very effective, it has a pleasant aroma, it is moisturizing and it regenerates the skin, I recommend it because it is quite demanding with the beauty products, thanks to this cream it has a radiant and moisturized skin
Angie P.
Angie P.

I have been using this product for some weeks and it is helpful but Is not what I expected. I thought I was going to see a lot of difference but not really. Maybe in a couple of weeks I can see more difference. The consistency is good but it is not the best of Neutrogena.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Kalama, WA

My mother uses this product and one day while at her home I discovered this in her medicine cabinet! Looks expensive lets try it! Smells great! It went on so smooth and my skin felt great! I had to go get my own! just remember a little goes a long way or will get sticky!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota

My mom uses this and she loves it. Ive always heard neutrogena is a good brand and always try and stick to their products. This product is a little spendy but it is worth it. Repeat user and will purchase again. Love all Neutrogena products and will always stick to them.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Ozark, MO

Being a mom of two children (both under the age of two) I have hopelessly, sleepless nights, and I always wake up with dark purple bags under my eyes. I would recommend this cream if you want your skin to look refreshed and lifted up. It also helps against wrinkles too.
zaida d.
zaida d.
Fort Bragg, CA

I have used every cream from Chantecaille, Estee Lauder, Clinique, to Burt's Bees, and this is the best night cream ever. I hope they never discontinue it. Try it! You'll be pleased with the results...fewer lines, and tighter skin in days. I also use it in the daytime.
JIll K.
JIll K.

Great product! I can totally see a difference in my skin after using it for a month! Smooth and wrinkle free under eyes! No more dark circles and bags under my eyes! Thanks to this product! Its a must have!! Highly recommend and will be continuing to use this product!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR

I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxident eye cream . I just recently noticed crow's feet and using with product I noticed results in just a few day. It also has a very pleasant smell. I have and will continue to recommend this product to family and friends
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.