BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yvonne I.
Tracy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 To be honest I've tried this once and was not impressed especially for the price that you pay for something like this. It was gentle but did not provide The outcome promised. I would not purchase this product again.
Margi D.
Ashburn, VA
Got it for my mother & she loves it. Little expensive but worth every penny. Bought it from Target & cant wait to get more for my mom as she always say its extremely gentle on her eves.
leticia b.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
yes i love every product of this brand. i like the smell. yes i did it leaves my under eyes soft and better that i had them before. they were effective , good value a little pricey but can manage  to get one. yes i will recommend to friends and family.
Guetty T.
lexington, ky
very good cream for the eye. The price is not too bad but a bit expensive based on your budget. it is very effective. I would recommend using the cream. you got what you pay for, the tube is not too big but it is effective. very gentle on the eye. I would definitely buy it again.
Debbi M.
Kingsport
Very effective product. Easy to apply and didn't irritate my tender eye area. The packaging isn't a factor in my purchase. Yes, it did exactly as I expected. I would purchase this product again. It works quickly and won't interfere with makeup.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like the scent of this product due to my sensitive skin I try my best to stay away from super strong smells because they often correlate with skin irritation. I'm sure this product is effective otherwise.
Ethel C.
Longview
It was a very good one, blemishes cleared and dryness disappeared.  It was just to expensive for me but it isn't as pricy as some.
  I felt effective. for me.   I bought it at Walmart
Jenny S.
Ashville, OH
Helps with wrinkles and dark circles, love using the product no oily residue, easy to use, the price is good a little pricey compared to others but worth the money, met my expectations, can find in any store that sells makeup or beauty supplies
Taylor D.
This product did not show me immediate results. I am not unhappy with my eyes, I just hate how tired I took sometimes and I wished to brighten them. This product was a little pricey for just a bit of brighten to my eyes a little bit, but it did do what it said it would on the packaging, so I cannot complain about this product.
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Felt a bit too heavy at first. But it did leave my skin feeling nourished period found that using a little bit less during application was key. Hopefully I notice a difference soon it is pretty expensive.
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.