Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by dianna h.Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Esteban A.Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Jackie B.See all 5 photos

BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Eye Creams & Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Photos (5)
Oleydis Carolina R.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This cream uses my mom and I put a little on my skin, the truth I have seen results on her skin and mine. Is very good and very effective to rejuvenate skin. In my country it's rather expensive but worth it. Clearly'll buy again! I LOVE ITT and to my mom too
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
Greeley, CO
I love using this cream as part of my night-time routine so I wake up with eyes that look refreshed. I struggle with under-eye bags and dark veins and have noticed this eye cream drastically helps reduce puffiness and makes me look more awake every morning.
Regan B.
Regan B.
Evans, GA
Very good eye cream for the price! Goes on smooth, doesn't burn or irritate the sensitive skin around my eyes and I have noticed a difference I with it des creasing my fine lines and wrinkles! Picked it up at my local drugstore. Will definitely buy again!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Russell Spgs, KY
I love the Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Eye Cream! It is a bit pricey but so worth it with its results. It exceeded my expectations. Love it! It is very gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling soft. It works great and I would recommend it to others!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
This cream, oh my goodness! It does wonders for those irritating wrinkles on your under eye. This product is very affordable and for my first time using it, I became quickly obsessed for it went beyond my expectations. I would recommend this to everyone!
John B.
John B.
Des Moines, IA
This eye cream was the best eyes cream ever it took the puffeness and redness and wrinkles from my eyes I love this product and would and will recommend this to all and everyone of my friends and family because it really works and is an amazing product
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
Eliminate your wrinkles and revert your skin back to the baby soft smoothness that everyone desires. This product is a fast working, easy to apply solution for anyone and everyone that's looking to feel and appear younger. Buy it in a bigger container!
Justine A.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great little eye cream. I had a coupon for Neutrogena so I decided to try this. It worked really well and seemed to help the eye area. It was gentle around the eyes and not harsh at all. I recommend this. It is a great inexpensive eye cream.
Aida Z.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
My mom gave me this eye cream when I ran out of my old one that I was using, I didn't think I needed an ageless cream,but this one gave great results.I like the lightweight formula and the scent, It depuffs the eye area and brightens at the same time.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Love this stuff. lasts a very long time. the price is kind of expensive overall it is definitely a very good value. it has a simple packaging that makes it eaiser to recognize. it definitely meet my expectations and i would highly recommend to others.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.