Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#22 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (5)
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
Cumberland Gap, TN

I have been using this produt for about two and half weeks and I am happy to say that my under eye area and general eye area is much brighter and rejuvenated. While it is a little on the pricey side (like most eye products) it seems to be working and I would buy again!
zaida d.
zaida d.
Fort Bragg, CA

I have used every cream from Chantecaille, Estee Lauder, Clinique, to Burt's Bees, and this is the best night cream ever. I hope they never discontinue it. Try it! You'll be pleased with the results...fewer lines, and tighter skin in days. I also use it in the daytime.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR

I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxident eye cream . I just recently noticed crow's feet and using with product I noticed results in just a few day. It also has a very pleasant smell. I have and will continue to recommend this product to family and friends
Katie H.
Katie H.

Brightens my eyes so much. Can take a dull sleepless face and transform it to a beauty queen. Product is a little on the pricey side but worth every penny. The packaging is sophisticated and mature. Easy dispense applicator and seamless application every single time.
Brittanie B.
Brittanie B.
Twin Falls, ID

I used this for a few months during the summer. I noticed a difference in my skin about a week after use. My skin was brighter and seemed healthier. It had more elasticity than before. There were no weird side effects that usually happen when using other eye creams.
Josephine J.
Josephine J.
El Cajon, CA

The Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives has phenomenal coverage and gets rid of my puffy eyes early in the morning. Unless I'm heading out after a sweaty gym session with my personal trainer, I never has to re-apply to keep it looking like it did when I left the house.
Laya B.
Laya B.
Humble, TX

Very nice. Good for travel. It worked for me, but didn't in a way. I guess it is because the cream is on the heavier side, however, it does work. Nice packaging and you can get it at Walmart. Affordable. I would recommend this to another peer because it does work.
Alayna J.
Alayna J.
Smithfield, UT

Helps with some under eye wrinkles, but after it clears up two or three it stops doing it's job. As with any eye cream, it works on the reversible wrinkles and can't do much for those long-lasting wrinkles that creep up on all of us. Alright quality for the price.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Jaffrey, NH

It goes on smooth and you don't need a lot f it, a little goes a long way with this product. Neutrogena products have always worked well with my skin. No bad effects and worked pretty well for me. I would definitely recommend it to others and would purchase again.
Sheila K.
Sheila K.

Love this eye cream and have been using it for many years. I love that its gentle, lasts long, easy to apply and it comes in a colorful tube and easy to open box. I'm a repeat user; been using it for years and would recommend anyone to try this works great for me!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.