Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sheila K.
Sheila K.

Love this eye cream and have been using it for many years. I love that its gentle, lasts long, easy to apply and it comes in a colorful tube and easy to open box. I'm a repeat user; been using it for years and would recommend anyone to try this works great for me!
Alayna J.
Alayna J.
Smithfield, UT

Helps with some under eye wrinkles, but after it clears up two or three it stops doing it's job. As with any eye cream, it works on the reversible wrinkles and can't do much for those long-lasting wrinkles that creep up on all of us. Alright quality for the price.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Worcester, MA

It goes on smooth and you don't need a lot f it, a little goes a long way with this product. Neutrogena products have always worked well with my skin. No bad effects and worked pretty well for me. I would definitely recommend it to others and would purchase again.
bianca m.
bianca m.
Murrieta, CA

It works great. the ageless eye cream makes your eyes feel tighter when you have it on. it is gentle on your skin. it did meet my expectations and left my skin very soft. it is quite pricey compared to off brand things that do wok the same such as equate or up&up
Julia S.
Julia S.
Monroeville, NJ

Neutrogena is such a good brand. I use it all the time and this product is amazing. I use it all the time and it does exactly what it says it will do. I would recommend this to all of my friends and family members. Its affordable and its a very hydrating formula.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami, Florida

Shhh don't tell my dad would kill me lol but I bought this for him and well he loves it and uses it daily it's the only one so far he tried that he likes he a man who always worries about his appearance and skin and this is one product he swears by that he loves
joanna m.
joanna m.
El Paso, TX

Neutrogena Ageless REstoratives anti_ oxidant eye cream smooths out fine lines. Has a light almost fruty smell and glides on very smoothly. Comes in a tube and is a very affordable eye cream. It was my first time buying it, will definitely re purchase it again.
Its the ype of products that i think that is soo cool and make you feel so confoltable and is a really good quality.Something that i dont like was the presentation of the produduct because is not good but in general is a really good product and i recomend that!
Bryan R.
Bryan R.
Boston

I would only recommend this product for someone that is on a budget and really suffers from dry skin. I believe for my liking it was too oily. I have used other products similar to this one and i believe it was too overprice for the lack of results it provided.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Pueblo West, CO

this product has helped me so much. the little lines near my eyes have deminsed alot. i would say this product every good., it gentle and easy to apply. the price was in the good range and i would buy this again. i would recommend this product to all my friends
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.