Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Pedro Victor F.
Pedro Victor F.
Crato

This product makes me feel so refreshed to have on after a shower makes my skin so smooth and it s arts being affective after about a week or two I would say. For a lotion in its self I feel like it does an amazing job plus amazing moisterizing. I have recommended this to other.
Cecilia B.
Cecilia B.
Burlington, MA

I bought this for me and I find it to do excellent job at what it's supposed to do its really gentle to put on , I've used it a few times It makes me look younger I bought it at Walgreens in Boston , it's pricey but it's worth it in my opinion I wouldn't improve it in my opinion
Angela C.
Angela C.
Levelland

The eye cream is to die for...I first used it and it did what it needed to do. It comes in a very nice small package. I love that it doesn't dry my skin out and fixes the problem. I was a first time use when I bought this but now recommend this produce to my friends and family
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY

Shhh don't tell my dad would kill me lol but I bought this for him and well he loves it and uses it daily it's the only one so far he tried that he likes he a man who always worries about his appearance and skin and this is one product he swears by that he loves and works !!!!
Marta M.
Marta M.
Edgewood, MD

I have dry, crinkly under eyes and this eye cream nixes those issues like a pro. I find a bunch of eye creams to either not moisturize enough, or leave a gross slimy film. This cream is easily absorbed and it smooths instantly. I love drugstore eye creams especially this one.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

member-937b72d18
July 21, 2016, 7:07 a.m.
Keeps my skin looking nice and fresh all the time! Totally made my skin look more glowing ! Packaging was quite normal and okay defiantly met my expectations for a product like that! Maybe a longer glow would've been great
Leah F.
Leah F.
Davenport, FL

I believe that the cream does not work very well if I could put 0 stars I would I don't know about what others believe but I feel my eyes burn I normally get a sickening rash. You can buy it at Walmart . These tiny little containers are very small and expensive for its size.
Michael F.
Michael F.
Fairfax, VA

Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream delivers the age-reversing, age-protecting power of antioxidants to help reduce the look of crow's feet, puffiness and dark circlesThis eye cream features an exclusive triple antioxidant blend that neutralizes 99% of free radicals.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Waasis, NB

I have used this crème for sometime now and have always had great results. I find it light on the skin, very gentle and low scent for those who struggle with purfumes. I was definitely pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great eye crème.
Catelyn W.
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK

I have used this product and in my opinion it works really well. It doesn't leave an oily feel behind which is good because I wear contacts. It was a good price for eye cream I thought. I liked it because I could pick it up at my local Walmart. I would definitely buy again.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.