Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Michael F.
Michael F.
Fairfax, VA

Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream delivers the age-reversing, age-protecting power of antioxidants to help reduce the look of crow's feet, puffiness and dark circlesThis eye cream features an exclusive triple antioxidant blend that neutralizes 99% of free radicals.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Waasis, NB

I have used this crème for sometime now and have always had great results. I find it light on the skin, very gentle and low scent for those who struggle with purfumes. I was definitely pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great eye crème.
Catelyn W.
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK

I have used this product and in my opinion it works really well. It doesn't leave an oily feel behind which is good because I wear contacts. It was a good price for eye cream I thought. I liked it because I could pick it up at my local Walmart. I would definitely buy again.
Joleen H.
Joleen H.
Springfield, OH

I have better eye creams that cost 1/3 the price of this.. and my other stuff does a much better job. It was too harsh for my skin tone it burt. Too pricey for the amount of products you get. No it clearly failed to met my recommendation.. no I will not be recommending this
Merle M.
Merle M.
Vancouver

Nuetralizes your skin,gives a boost trought the anti oxidant it lives your eyes away from fine lines,i got mine accidentaly at the superstore during our weekly visit for grocery shopping,the packaging is will guided so you can fallow it very will.its really a great product.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.

I was shopping at walmart and passed by the skin care isle looking for something to help with my under eyes. This product was gentle and effective. I have tried other products that have seemed to help more. But i haven't been using it long so maybe i just need to be patient
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Queens, New York

While I have not yet tried it, my mother's reviews of it are enough for me to know it works really well. After complaining about the price at first, she now has no problem paying it because it has helped her with her eye-bags a ton! She tells everyone she knows to use it !
Angie P.
Angie P.

I have been using this product for some weeks and it is helpful but Is not what I expected. I thought I was going to see a lot of difference but not really. Maybe in a couple of weeks I can see more difference. The consistency is good but it is not the best of Neutrogena.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Kalama, WA

My mother uses this product and one day while at her home I discovered this in her medicine cabinet! Looks expensive lets try it! Smells great! It went on so smooth and my skin felt great! I had to go get my own! just remember a little goes a long way or will get sticky!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota

My mom uses this and she loves it. Ive always heard neutrogena is a good brand and always try and stick to their products. This product is a little spendy but it is worth it. Repeat user and will purchase again. Love all Neutrogena products and will always stick to them.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now