Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Angie P.
Angie P.

I have been using this product for some weeks and it is helpful but Is not what I expected. I thought I was going to see a lot of difference but not really. Maybe in a couple of weeks I can see more difference. The consistency is good but it is not the best of Neutrogena.
Oriana B.
Oriana B.

My mom uses this cream and really tells me that it is very effective, it has a pleasant aroma, it is moisturizing and it regenerates the skin, I recommend it because it is quite demanding with the beauty products, thanks to this cream it has a radiant and moisturized skin
Megan G.
Megan G.
Kalama, WA

My mother uses this product and one day while at her home I discovered this in her medicine cabinet! Looks expensive lets try it! Smells great! It went on so smooth and my skin felt great! I had to go get my own! just remember a little goes a long way or will get sticky!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota

My mom uses this and she loves it. Ive always heard neutrogena is a good brand and always try and stick to their products. This product is a little spendy but it is worth it. Repeat user and will purchase again. Love all Neutrogena products and will always stick to them.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Ozark, MO

Being a mom of two children (both under the age of two) I have hopelessly, sleepless nights, and I always wake up with dark purple bags under my eyes. I would recommend this cream if you want your skin to look refreshed and lifted up. It also helps against wrinkles too.
zaida d.
zaida d.
Fort Bragg, CA

I have used every cream from Chantecaille, Estee Lauder, Clinique, to Burt's Bees, and this is the best night cream ever. I hope they never discontinue it. Try it! You'll be pleased with the results...fewer lines, and tighter skin in days. I also use it in the daytime.
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
Cumberland Gap, TN

I have been using this produt for about two and half weeks and I am happy to say that my under eye area and general eye area is much brighter and rejuvenated. While it is a little on the pricey side (like most eye products) it seems to be working and I would buy again!
Katie H.
Katie H.

Brightens my eyes so much. Can take a dull sleepless face and transform it to a beauty queen. Product is a little on the pricey side but worth every penny. The packaging is sophisticated and mature. Easy dispense applicator and seamless application every single time.
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ

Neutrogena Restoratives are a must-have for your facial routines. The small tube can easily be carried in a purse for a quick refresh during the day. It has a light, clean scent that is very nice without being too strong. Puffiness is reduced and lines are minimized.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR

I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxident eye cream . I just recently noticed crow's feet and using with product I noticed results in just a few day. It also has a very pleasant smell. I have and will continue to recommend this product to family and friends
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.