Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (5)
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA

I'm always looking for a good eye cream and I really like the neutropenia brand so I was happy to try this product and was pleased with the outcome
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL

It makes you look young and the wrinkles goes away. I love this product it doesn't dry you out either
Sam M.
Sam M.
Columbus, OH

Great to help make eyes look more refreshed. If you're stressed this is the best way to go about helping aid your face to not look it
CARO J.
CARO J.

Good eye cream. It does the job. Very light weight. I recommend for people who have bad bags and darck circles.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL

I mean, who wants eye wrinkles?? This will leave those wrinkles ironed out. Must try this, a little goes a long way. Love it.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Austin, TX

I wasn't too fond of this particular brand! A little oily for my already oily skin but will use all other products by this brand!
Liliana V.
Liliana V.

I love it so so much this priofuct work amazing in the eyes i like it and i use so much
Kyla J.
Kyla J.
Cypress, TX

It works very well with frequent use, like twice a day. I've seen a visible change in my skin, one that I like very much. I'm very pleased with my results. It's easy to apply and painless.
Felina M.
Felina M.
Manchester, NH

Love the roller ball applicator. Easy to apply all around the eye. First impression upon application of product is that it had a cooling effect which I liked. Noticed a decrease in puffiness within 10 minutes of first application. Did not sting or make my eyes water which is my biggest problem with eye products.

Leaves skin around eye moisturized but NOT oily. Still works well to decrease puffiness. Have noticed slight decrease in dark circles and upper lid seems to have a more lifted appearance.

Ive gone through so many tubes of this because I love it so much!

Emma H.
Emma H.
Sacramento, CA

I started using this about 6 months ago, I used it at night time, because during allergy season, my eyes puff up. This product really helped reduce the puffiness around my eyes
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.