Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Anneliese P.
Anneliese P.

This product did northing for my fine lines under my eyes, though I do not have wrinkles I do have fine lines that my concealer gets into, and this product changed northing.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Waconia, MN

This baby is a bit on the expensive side but is kinda worth it but maybe cut the money down
Naichelle H.
Naichelle H.
Lithonia, GA

Very Light weight. Easy to Apply Reduced wrinkles fast, added glow to my skin. Love this product
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Saint Albans, WV

It's fantastic made me look, and feel so much younger. I'd recommend it to friends, and family.
I used this but didn't see much results I'm might have been using it wrong or I am not sure why I didn't see results
latavia N.
latavia N.
New Orleans, LA

I like this product because my eye lids get drier than the rest of my face. Not a whole lot but it can get irritating so this just keeps my eyes moisturized and healthy looking
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Philadelphia, PA

I saw results in about 3 weeks. I looked a lot less tired. I think this is a great buy!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Seems to bring my eyes back to life and give them a firmer look. Packaging is acceptable.
Jami W.
Jami W.
Hampton, VA

Very nice, smells great, I feel like my eyes are refreshed after I used it and day later.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ferndale, FL

It was very smooth and creamy going on. Felt like powder when applying. Went on feeling light.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.