Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
New York, Merrick

With a little bit you have a good results !! I love this cream because isn't necessary to much for you look sooooo nice !
Andy T.
Andy T.

muy Buena Crema Recomendada Y Me Ayudo Mucho Voy A Segur Utilizándola Para Que su Efecto en Mi Rostro se mejor
Jimenez F.
Jimenez F.
Pearland, TX

Such a good and quality product, it just worked perfect on me.
I definitely will buy it again.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Saint Johns, FL

Nice scent, did not cause breakouts, not greasy or oily, and provided good moisture. Helped with undereye dark circles.
Martha D.
Martha D.

I bought mine at Target. Its an ok product but did not see a significant difference in my eyes.
Kelsi T.
Kelsi T.
Ferrum, VA

After using this product as directed for almost a month, too much dismay, I found no noticeable results of improvement. I used in hopes of restoring my 'tired eyes' into not so tired, yet they remained tired.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Berea, KY

I bought this a few months ago and didn't enjoy the way it felt on my skin. I have very sensitive skin.
Although it irritated my skin, it seemed to work decently well.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Washington, DC

Happy with the results after one week, would buy again. I like the smell and consistency and did not cause a rash on my sensitive skin
Blake E.
Blake E.

Irritated my sensitive eye skin...I have very sensitive skin..did not meet my expectations
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Bristol, VA

Used this product for an entire month and really couldn't notice a difference. Nice texture when applying.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.