BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
I think it was a bit over priced for the size and the results. I saw some results but no a big difference.
Mariah B.
Bristol, VA
Used this product for an entire month and really couldn't notice a difference. Nice texture when applying.
Melanie F.
York, PA
I used this product for 3 monthes and the results were amazing. I love it and would refer anyone to buy it
Estefania B.
Huntington Park, CA
The Neutrogena ageless restorative antioxidant eye cream 0.5 ounce did not really help with my eye wrinkled
Marissa R.
Columbiaville, MI
Very nice application of this eye cream. It works wonders for the undereyea and leaves skin feeling smooth
Gladys P.
I really like it, it makes your eyes look more rested, it softens the under eye making it look a lot better
Fabiola B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buen hidratante y espectacular en la parte baja de los ojos refresca mucho e hidrata el precio accesible
Kayla P.
Horatio
My grandmother uses this and she loves it. We can actually tel a difference when she has been using it:.
Nallely P.
It works really good gives me that moisture feeling so that my skin feels more elastic and not so stiff.
Diana G.
This product is not to good in my opinion .
I think it just feels like moisturizer had no real difference
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.