Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jennica C.
Jennica C.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this eye cream! Leaves a nice soft finishing feel under and on my eyes. Would reommend!
Shante R.
Shante R.
Kalona, IA

Good product kind of pricey for the amount actually given but I would definitely use it again
Diana A.
Diana A.

I love this eye creme, i use it nightly and otvhas made a big difference. I recommend highly
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

Worked well just wasn't for me. Not sure I will buy again. This is all I have to say about it
Morgann S.
Morgann S.
Taunton, MA

I don't see any difference with this eye serum.
I don't know if I didn't use it long enough.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Rochester, IN

Worked great! Helped my eyes a lot and my grandparents too! I would recommend it to anyone!
paola s.
paola s.

Love this cause it helps cover my under eye bags ans leaves it really soft and felling nice
Chastity W.
Chastity W.

Great product recommend it to anyone, it leaves my skin soft and its a really great product
Guadalupe A.
Guadalupe A.
Fresno, CA

All Neutrogena products are great to use. They are cost efficient and they all smell great.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Arlington

I use this after my shower and I will apply it around my eyes and then I would fall asleep
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?

Join Now