Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Nallely P.
Nallely P.

It works really good gives me that moisture feeling so that my skin feels more elastic and not so stiff.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Amelia

It's okay.. not perfect but not horrible either.. it doesn't do everything it says it's suppose to.. it doesn't give an ageless look at all.
Roland N.
Roland N.
Spokane, WA

I tried it to see if it would help with my wrinkles, it really didn't do much for me, maybe my skin was too thick, but I am not sure...
T L.
T L.
Indianapolis, IN

Good product. It personally helps me, i'd recommend it to a friend! I just wish there was more that came in each tube, even though a little does go a long way.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Lilburn, GA

Helped a lot with my wrinkles and bags under my eyes helps a whole lot applying under eye makeup
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Bakersfield, CA

This is great! Made my skin feel great and soft would deff recommend to my friends and family and would use avain
Caila A.
Caila A.
Wake Forest, NC

I felt as though the product worked in my benefit. The only down side is is doesn't last as long. But smells really good!
Camry K.
Camry K.
Porterville

Loved the formula and the smell and my under eyes looked brighter and felt smoother, I would definitely recommend!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Kissimmee, FL

Very good. I have very sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin at all.
Hazel N.
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA

Didnt see much of a difference , And it irritatd me
i have sensitive skin but it worked for my friend
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.