Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (5)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ferndale, FL

It was very smooth and creamy going on. Felt like powder when applying. Went on feeling light.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Jacksonville, NC

this product tightens the under eye a lot and it sometimes does get uncomfortable but after a few weeks, it does show differences .
Viviana R.
Viviana R.
Delano, CA

This cream is the best or the under eyes. Its so gentle. I use it every night before i go to bed.
Sue W.
Sue W.

I received this as a sample in the mail and I like the feel of using it. To be honest I am not entirely sure if it works due to the other moisturizers I use, but I do like how it brightens the look of my skin immediately after use, making it so that I look well-rested.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT

This is a really great skin product! I apply this every night after washing my face and it has really brought the life back to my eyes. I've always had dark circles and discoloration around my eyes and this product has really helped with that.
Trudy S.
Trudy S.
Terre Haute, IN

Helps with dark circles is a bit pricey but seems to be a good product. I would recommend it
Josephine V.
Josephine V.
San Antonio, TX

I use this product when I wake up and before I do my makeup so it hydrates my under eyes and makes them look better . Usually I will wake up and my eyes will be swollen , sometimes I will put it one before I sleep but I recommend when I wake up so I feel better
evelyn m.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA

My eyes tend to look a little off and old, even if im only 19, i suffer from anxieaty and streess so when i started using it i saw a huge difference i totally recommend it
Nazly P.
Nazly P.

Great eye cream!! First of all it smells great which is a very important factor for me. It really smooths out fine lines in the under eye area and I noticed that it really helped with the puffiness under my eyes. This product is great for tightening, I definitely recommend it.

definitivamente me encanto.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Columbiaville, MI

Very nice application of this eye cream. It works wonders for the undereyea and leaves skin feeling smooth
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.