BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brian O.
Brian O.
Union city nj
It does the job ig says it supposed to do and leaves your skin feeling really hidrated afterwards
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Helps with puffiness and under eye bags! I use this day and night and continuously throughout the day when i dont wear makeup!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
I haven't noticed a difference while using this so I really wouldn't recommend using unless you just want smooth feeling skin
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Woodbridge, VA
My mom uses this I've never really tried the stuff but I hear good things about it all the time
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I use this cream nightly to make sure i don't get crows feet. I love how smooth it keeps my eyes looking.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Morgantown, WV
I liked the product but over a span of a few months saw no difference under my eyes so stopped using it.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Albuquerque, NM
Lightweight and seamless application. Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Definitely recommend.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lone Star, TX
Love this product, it help takes way my dark circles out from under my eyes. And makes you feel younger.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Htx
I actually don't use this product but my grandma really loves it! Makes us buy it every year.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Albany
I'm trying not to age. So I use this to avoid looking like my mother. So far it hasn't worked
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.