BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Latasha G.
Vincennes
Love this product! Gives my eyes a little extra boost when I need it. Cost is very acceptable to product size
Estefania B.
Huntington Park, CA
The Neutrogena ageless restorative antioxidant eye cream 0.5 ounce did not really help with my eye wrinkled
Zeanna C.
This is great to use! I would love to use this product more because it definitely makes my face feel fresh!
Brianna R.
Austin, TX
I've used this cream before my mother has used it , I decided I should try it so I did it works really well
Gladys P.
I really like it, it makes your eyes look more rested, it softens the under eye making it look a lot better
Vanessa H.
Mesa, AZ
I like it.. Its not my top fav. But its alright!(:
Idk what to really say..the product speacks for ita self
Marissa R.
Columbiaville, MI
Very nice application of this eye cream. It works wonders for the undereyea and leaves skin feeling smooth
Mariah B.
Bristol, VA
Used this product for an entire month and really couldn't notice a difference. Nice texture when applying.
Tammy P.
Fulton, MO
This eye cream reduced my dark circles noticeably. It was silky and smooth, and made me feel youthful again
casey f.
Butte, MT
I love using this product under my eyes it takes the puffiness away and the dark circles thst I may have..
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.