Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Ireana C.
Ireana C.

I use this cream because I am very worried about the lines of expression on my face. I have loved this product since its anti oxidants have greatly improved the wrinkles in my eyes
Amy J.
Amy J.

I have used this , but I have not used in awhile because personally I was not seeing results but maybe I did not use long enough . I used for a month and stopped.
Samira E.
Samira E.

It so rare for me to find a food cream especially for my eyes to rewind the aging and hydrate is so freaking clean my skin and does everything as it said love it
JIll K.
JIll K.

Great product! I can totally see a difference in my skin after using it for a month! Smooth and wrinkle free under eyes! No more dark circles and bags under my eyes! Thanks to this product! Its a must have!! Highly recommend and will be continuing to use this product!
Tracie S.
Tracie S.
Everett, WA

IT was a sample and just ok, not sure i'll buy it. I don't like the oily feel that leaves behind
Ambar C.
Ambar C.

This product is really very good! I love so much.
Is very good for skin care in that area that is as delicate as the eye. I am quite delicate with my eyes and I do not usually apply any product to avoid irritations, but with this product I have been great.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Waasis, NB

I have used this crème for sometime now and have always had great results. I find it light on the skin, very gentle and low scent for those who struggle with purfumes. I was definitely pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great eye crème.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Roosevelt, NY

I have bags under my eye every time I cry and then it became permanent. After using this product, the swelling went down within 2-3 days.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Queens

Packaging was good. I applied this product for 5 days it was smooth and smelled excellent. Didn't clog up my pores or irritate my skin.
yvonne m.
yvonne m.
Loveland, CO

Its okay, but not to crazy about it. I'm sure there are better ones out there, this one just personally didn't work for me, I felt like it did nothing
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.