Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
catty g.
catty g.

I like, but not fascinated me
Really if it works, but should add a more pleasant odor.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Orlando, FL

I like this product but I feel as though .5 ounces is not enough product for the price
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Dexter, OR

Great eye cream! Leaves my under eyes smooth and very soft! Long lasting moisture too!
I love it, it the only eye cream that really works on my eyes. I always go back to it!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Osawatomie, KS

It doesn't leave a heavy, greasy feeling behind. Easy to apply and makes a difference.
Alice Z.
Alice Z.

Recebi esse produto é recommendo, super bom e tudo d melhor, cheiroso e cremoso adorei
Desirae L.
Desirae L.
dallas, tx

Pretty good I have dark circles so I need products that can help me this did a little
Justice S.
Justice S.
Brownsville, TX

I love how mosturized I feel after using this eye cream. It is truly a great product.
tania r.
tania r.
lima

In the pass I used nivea because I like it and It's very creamy and you feel hiyrated
Sara W.
Sara W.

Simplemente 100 % recommendado me deja la parte de los ojos suave hidratados y frescos
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now