Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Stockton, CA

I absolutely love this cream! It smooths out my skin leaving it feeling so soft and and plump fills in the wrinkles ♡♡♡♡
Amy G.
Amy G.
Pharr, TX

I have been using this product for several years now. It Works good and does not give me rash like other brands. I was able to see results after using it constantly for 3 consecutive months. Great product
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN

Works okay. Couldn't tell too much difference, but there was some. Not greasy like some treatments seem to be. Priced a little high.
Diana G.
Diana G.

This product is not to good in my opinion .
I think it just feels like moisturizer had no real difference
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Minneapolis, MN

Before this, I'd never tried an anti-oxidant eye cream, but I was pleasantly surprised. This didn't leave my eyes feeling like there was a giant film surrounding them. The cream blended in well and left my skin feeling smooth.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

I just love the way my skin starts to fill tight after the first couple of days I would highly recommend this for people in there 30
Danica P.
Danica P.

Liked this product had a cool soothing feeling for my understanding eyes. Used the whole tube
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Great product! This eye cream goes on smooth and feels great after application. No greasy mess or shiny skin. A little of this product goofed a long way so it is worth the price. While it is great, I don't give it a solid 5 stars because the effects are minimal. It does feel invigorating, but only after the first 10 to 15 minutes after application. I do believe with long term use the effects would be much more drastic.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Middletown, PA

This eye cream feels really good on, it glides on smoothly and smells great. It helps fight fine lines, so for us early 30 year olds it's a perfect match. Doesn't burn if it accidentally gets in your eye, as I always seem to do. A must try.
Janey O.
Janey O.
Houston

I like how it doesn't feel heavy, and makes my skin feel so soft. I have noticed less lines as well... This product is worth it to me.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.