Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Nallely P.
Nallely P.

It works really good gives me that moisture feeling so that my skin feels more elastic and not so stiff.
Elianny L.
Elianny L.
Paterson, NJ

Loved the way this product went on my skin it felt refreshing after 2 weeks of using it I saw a difference I would definitely recommend this product
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY

I felt like this does more subliminally than in reality. I would buy this product again though
Kamaira E.
Kamaira E.
Flint, MI

This is such a great product! It really soothes your under eye. This month was my first time using it and i was just blown away! It is so smooth on the skin it just glides right on. I purchased this product on Amazon for $11 which was a great deal! I would consider buying again it is a life saver really recommend!
Definitely brightened my eyes! I used this product for about 4 months and saw an improvement
Terri H.
Terri H.
Ashland, KY

This product was easy to use and left my wrinkles around my eyes less visible and soft . Plus the scent was calming
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.

Me reducio mucho los poros al rededor de los ojos, las ojeras disminuyeron a la mitad del tratamiento.
i love how this eye cream actually helped my eyes look better. it didn't make them look the best but it certainly helped alot more than other products i have used to try hep with the way my eyes look.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Agawam, MA

I didnt find many changes after using this product. I dont think I will use it again but hey, it may work for someone else
Joe S.
Joe S.
Buffalo, NY

Used the product for 4 months didn't see a major difference would not buy the product again especially at the price it was offered. Bought from target product didn't live up to the expectations
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.