Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Blanca P.
Blanca P.

This cream leaves your face super soft, definitely recommend if you have some wrinkles under your eyes. It does wonders!! It's really gentle!
JM W.
JM W.
Wichita, KS

Most eye creams I use burn because my skin is so delicate around my eyes. This product never burns but also has diminished some of the lines underneath my eyes and at the outside corners. (I will NOT get crows feet!) To get optimal results I have to apply enough so the it leaves a sticky freezing to the skin. I advise using it under makeup.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Madrid

Hi girls! I want to talk cream for the eye area I've been using for a while now and it has worked wonderfully. This is Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-oxidant eye cream, I must confess that I love, it has worked great on my skin of mature age, which also needs extra moisture to prevent wrinkles, it leaves skin feeling fat as it is absorbed quickly. I recommend it fully
Belén V.
Belén V.

Crema rejuvenecedora con efecto de iluminacion en el rostro. elimina marcas y signos de envejecimiento en la piel
Naichelle H.
Naichelle H.
Lithonia, GA

Very Light weight. Easy to Apply Reduced wrinkles fast, added glow to my skin. Love this product
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Saint Albans, WV

It's fantastic made me look, and feel so much younger. I'd recommend it to friends, and family.
lourdes a.
lourdes a.
buenos aires.

100% good if you like to have a skin moist and also feel fresh and clean! super recommend ..
Maria B.
Maria B.

En mi opinión tiene buena cobertura hace un buen trabajo matificante pero me deja la piel un poco extraña
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Philadelphia, PA

I saw results in about 3 weeks. I looked a lot less tired. I think this is a great buy!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Seems to bring my eyes back to life and give them a firmer look. Packaging is acceptable.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.