Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY

Pretty useless, baseless claims, didn't seem to make any difference to me. I'd prefer to try a different product and see how it works because this one didn't do much for me. Also it was expensive in comparison to competitors
Corazon G.
Corazon G.
Los Angeles, CA

This helped my wrinkles diminish little by little, the resutls were not the quickest but it worked. I bought it at target. This was my first time using it, It was kind of pricey. I recommend people buying it. I would buy again because it is worth it.
Sarahi P.
Sarahi P.
Lithia Springs, GA

Amazing products make's my eye looking fresh and young feal so relaxed and helps with the anti age
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Aurora, CO

It was OK. I was to young to be using it anyway. It wasn't too thick bit then again I was also not in double digits quite yet
Gina D.
Gina D.
Clearwater, FL

Makes my eyes look less puffy after a night of partying! It has a nice scent. Affordable
Macy C.
Macy C.
Gulf Breeze, FL

One of my favorites I've tried to date. I love the texture. This is one is just another Neutrogena product I adore
Susana A.
Susana A.
Woodward, OK

The price is not si expensive but the productos is ver y small, smell good and it is smoot and fresh is good for night and day
Sedona S.
Sedona S.
Victorville, CA

I love Neutrogena!! The products always make your fresh feel fresh and cleansed right after using thing. You can start to see and feel a difference not longer after you begin using their products!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Stockton, CA

I absolutely love this cream! It smooths out my skin leaving it feeling so soft and and plump fills in the wrinkles ♡♡♡♡
Amy G.
Amy G.
Pharr, TX

I have been using this product for several years now. It Works good and does not give me rash like other brands. I was able to see results after using it constantly for 3 consecutive months. Great product
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.