Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Excelente crema, us una marca muy reconocida y recommendada por todas las personas que la han utilizado
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL

My mother buys is that she uses it every day and I don't see a difference at all. I wouldn't recommend
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL

It makes you look young and the wrinkles goes away. I love this product it doesn't dry you out either
Perla M.
Perla M.
Santo Domingo

Lo ame , cumplió todas mis expectativas!
Minimiza las ojeras y líneas de expresión de forma increíble
Hazel N.
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA

Didnt see much of a difference , And it irritatd me
i have sensitive skin but it worked for my friend
Reagan P.
Reagan P.
Moville, IA

Works good and hydrates the skin I saw a difference I wouldn't probably buy it again due to the price
lily m.
lily m.
st.louis

This a good product and it's good for the eye and there is many other products you could also use too
Alexis n.
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ

It works pretty great. I have dark circles under my eyes and it helps a little bit with the darkness.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Watkinsville, GA

It makes me feel super refresh and young it helps with my black circles and my eyes look way younger.
Annetta W.
Annetta W.

I've used this to keep the sleeping bags from under my eyes. It didn't help. Just used wrong product.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.