BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Abhi R.
Fridley, MN
This eye cream from Neutrogena works decent enough for the price, good value! Although it would be nicer to see faster results!
Stephanie L.
Wheeling, WV
Light but pleasant scent to the cream. Easily rubbed in, left my skin feeling soft and seen minor results in roughly two weeks.
Brittany H.
Helps with puffiness and under eye bags! I use this day and night and continuously throughout the day when i dont wear makeup!
Jennifer T.
Arlington, TX
This eye cream definitely moisturizes the skin, but when using it I didn't notice a real difference in puffiness or wrinkles.
Brianna H.
I haven't noticed a difference while using this so I really wouldn't recommend using unless you just want smooth feeling skin
jordan t.
Spokane
its very good it helps a lot it fells good on my skin. it is very petty packaging easy to use. MY MOM USE IT TO SHE LOVES IT
Michelle K.
Spring Hill, FL
This product to me was a little watery and it did not to do much for me.  It was not like what I had expected it to be.
Brittney A.
Central Square, NY
Absolutely love this product definitely great to use after a late night but waking up for an early morning! Very refreshing!
Taylor W.
Really liked this! Usually I'm pretty skeptable when trying new things, and this one blew me away! Would highly recommend!
Kelli M.
I enjoy the anti-oxidant cream compared to L'Oreal. The packaging is clean and easy to read. The cream met my expectations.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.