Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Raviance B.
Raviance B.
Atlanta, GA

Great product! Saw the difference the next morning I used it . Packaging is pretty cool.
Bruna m.
Bruna m.
Brasil - arapongas - Paraná - cambaxira da copa número 30

Recomendo! Essa fórmula antioxidante é muito Boa! Deixa a pele macia, hidratada e bonita
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
Lithia Spgs, GA

Great for a nice cream but doesn't help with wrinkles . You can't stop the aging process
salena p.
salena p.
Coalgate, OK

Seemed to firm a little but not enough to continue to buy the product after it was gone
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Philadelphia, PA

I saw results in about 3 weeks. I looked a lot less tired. I think this is a great buy!
Liliana V.
Liliana V.

I love it so so much this priofuct work amazing in the eyes i like it and i use so much
Mary C.
Mary C.
Salem, OR

A little goes a long ways, and it is never too early to start taking care of your skin.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Branchland, WV

Works great on my eyes, would recommend it to anyone that needs a eye cream. Good stuff
catty g.
catty g.

I like, but not fascinated me
Really if it works, but should add a more pleasant odor.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Orlando, FL

I like this product but I feel as though .5 ounces is not enough product for the price
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now