Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#22 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (5)
Muy buena la crema ya que nos ayuda a quitar ojeras y sobretodo y mas importante nos quita las lineas de exprecion nos refresca y relaja los ojos sintiendo un agradable resultado ...
Kalynn M.
Kalynn M.
Monticello, FL

I love how it does wonders for my eyes and its not to sticky or messy. Its very compact and I can take it anywhere with me and use it when I think I need it
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Arlington, TX

This eye cream definitely moisturizes the skin, but when using it I didn't notice a real difference in puffiness or wrinkles.
Marylin G.
Marylin G.
Saint Cloud, FL

This is one of my favorite drug store options. It's up there with the bigger brands. I feel my eyes look rejuvenated and smooth, just overall healthy.
Sophia I.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA

This product makes my under eyes feel moisturized and fresh! I like that it's creamy and it feels gentle on the skin.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.

It was ok it did its job, it was moisturizing but I would like there to be a better applicator and also a greater amount of the product in the tub.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Fort Myers

This stuff gives me.hope! Keep on rocking Neutrogena! Youve got a fan in me.for.life! I.love all of your products!
Ayuleida P.
Ayuleida P.
Plantation

Ayuda a prevenir y disminuir esas.líneas de expresión en nuestros ojos que al pasar el tiempo no queroseno que estén alli
Latasha G.
Latasha G.
Vincennes

Love this product! Gives my eyes a little extra boost when I need it. Cost is very acceptable to product size
Denielle H.
Denielle H.
Avondale

Got this as a free sample and loved it. I am now out of my sample but definitely plan to buy more.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.