Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Harvard, IL

Is unexpensive product very accesible its avalable in any store you dont have to drivebfar to get it or pay hundreds of dollars for it and it works very good
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
East Rutherford, NJ

Neutrogena is always a hit or miss for my very sensitive skin. Sometimes their products are way too harsh. A friend of mind convinced me to try this product. I thought it did a pretty good job but I'll probably still with my Olay.
Liliana V.
Liliana V.

I love it so so much this priofuct work amazing in the eyes i like it and i use so much
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida

Neutrogena Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream is so awesome, it helps rejuvenate the skin and brighten it up
Daivelis G.
Daivelis G.
bronx

Neutrogena es el mejor producto para la piel y este te ayuda a tener un rostro con una piel fresca
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bridgeport, CT

Perfect for any age and is affordable to any market. Makes all my bags go away. I always use this product and recommend it to friends whenever I can!
Guetty T.
Guetty T.
lexington, ky

very good cream for the eye. The price is not too bad but a bit expensive based on your budget. it is very effective. I would recommend using the cream. you got what you pay for, the tube is not too big but it is effective. very gentle on the eye. I would definitely buy it again.
Sheyenne S.
Sheyenne S.
San Antonio, TX

Both me and my mother use this product
And a little of this product really does go a long way
Is very good and I used it at night, this product is incredible, its very beautiful
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Ashville, OH

Helps with wrinkles and dark circles, love using the product no oily residue, easy to use, the price is good a little pricey compared to others but worth the money, met my expectations, can find in any store that sells makeup or beauty supplies
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.