Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Ontario

My mother used this product and she absolutely live sit she goes back and buy a bunch more
essynce j.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX

I like this product because it helps your eye dis age while helping then tighten the skin.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Henrico

This eye cream goes on so smooth and does a wonderful job of hydrating delicate eye area .
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Seems to bring my eyes back to life and give them a firmer look. Packaging is acceptable.
Jami W.
Jami W.
Hampton, VA

Very nice, smells great, I feel like my eyes are refreshed after I used it and day later.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

My mom used this product and loves it. She's seen a difference under her eyes.
Will rebuy
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
San Antonio, TX

I have never used this but I hear it works good but I think it is a little too much money
Tracie R.
Tracie R.
Tamarac, FL

Light, doesn't irritate my eyes. Just enough moisture without leaving a greasy aftermath.
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA

I love this cream, one of my favorites, it leaves the skin under ny eyes nice and smooth.
yazmin c.
yazmin c.
Bakersfield, CA

This is a product that was recently recommended to me and i love that its budget friendly
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now