BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Loved this product, I have horrible under eye bags and dark circles under my eyes, just got a week ago so we will see
Brooklyn F.
Brooklyn F.
I didn't like this product. It didn't seem to do anything for me. I only used it for about a month. Maybe try to use it longer next time
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Radford , VA
This cream is nice but had an oily sheen after. It didn't dry my skin out which was good but it just wasn't for me
Christina M.
Christina M.
Long Beach
Neutropenia a has the best anti-oxide t eye cream on the market every time I use it I apply it to my dark Circles
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Never too early to start fighting against wrinkles! Definitely left my undereyes vibrant and smoothed out those fine lines.
Kalie H.
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
This eye cream has left a noticeable difference in the puffiness of my eyes. I have really enjoyed this product.
Lynsey H.
Lynsey H.
LOVE this eye cream! Put it on nightly! I have definitely seen an improvement while using this cream!
Mellissa M.
Mellissa M.
Terre Haute
It really is an antioxidant. Lasts forever. Doesn't cake up in the skin. Product can be used on top of desired.
Ayuleida P.
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
Ayuda a prevenir y disminuir esas.líneas de expresión en nuestros ojos que al pasar el tiempo no queroseno que estén alli
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I like this product. It worked very well. I would recommend it to anyone That has issues with aging.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.