Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Rosa Isela B.
Rosa Isela B.

Cumple excelentemente con lo que promete!!!! Ojos radiantes y adiós a esas horribles ojeras también.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA

I'm still young but my mom uses this product and has been for the past year now and it works great!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario

I love this stuff for my fine wrinkles didn't take them away completely but deffently soften them ;)
Hemwati H.
Hemwati H.
S Ozone Park, NY

This night cream is amazing I use it every night my small lines and darkness under my eyes are gone
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Waterbury, CT

I love that it moisturizes my under eyes and keeps it nice and clean even with a lot of make up on.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

Very satisfied. I'm picky about eye cream. It's light and does the job ! Will recommend to friends.
Leonarda D.
Leonarda D.
Katy, TX

It is really refreshing and helpful and makes me feel like I'm at a face salon i absolutely love it
Lucas M.
Lucas M.

O produto e bom porem a minha pele nao aderiu muito ao produto ficou meio estranho a pele mas e bom
i yasmin t.
i yasmin t.

I have suffered a lot with the dark circles under my eyes and this product has really helped a lot.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This is was good but wish the container was larger and that the product had a better over all smell
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?

Join Now