BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Chester, VA
I wasn't able to get a great feel for how effective this product was because it stung the skin beneath my eyes.
Javier H.
Javier H.
Hialeah, FL
I have this cream for about 2 years now and it help me with my dark circle and I love it .
Celeste F.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
Noticed change in texture. My eyes were hydrated and I noticed a slight difference in fine lines and wrinkles.
Myra P.
Myra P.
Judsonia
It really helped me! I just didn't use it as often as I should! Good stuff right here though when I did use it
Nicole
Nicole
Love it, it's one of my absolute favorite products!!!!! A necessity for me. Very gentle and not too expensive.
Shaleana E.
Shaleana E.
Duncannon, PA
This product made underneath my eyes soft. Its very fast absorbing. Overall i have to say that I like it and would purchase again
Lixy O.
Lixy O.
pharr
This product helps my eyes more radiant look with more shine and less fatigue, helps me to relax and take care of them
Monzerrath T.
Monzerrath T.
This product makes my life easy love how it fells on my face use it for when I am getting ready to go to bed
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Loved this product, I have horrible under eye bags and dark circles under my eyes, just got a week ago so we will see
Estefania B.
Estefania B.
Huntington Park, CA
The Neutrogena ageless restorative antioxidant eye cream 0.5 ounce did not really help with my eye wrinkled
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.