Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (5)
Debbie P.
Debbie P.
Millville

Excellent .....would highly recommend .......it is gentle, but effective.    A little pricey, though.  I also  tried other products, but I liked Neutragena the best.  It is not disappointing.
Jada W.
Jada W.
Phoenix

Revitalizes your eyes. Brighter. No dark circles. No harsh lines. Just beautiful young looking skin. I love it. I use it after I moisturize my face and before that I usually exfoliate. I love it.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.

This product is very good for people who suffer from dark circles under your eyes because of no sleep or tiredness. It does work to help with under eye circles.
jade h.
jade h.

Definitely helped with my puffy eyes in tge morning. It even went as far as to make me feel slightly more awake. You do have to use it regularly to see more permanent results
dianna h.
dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH

i love this brand at my age it really helps. it works so well. i will tell all my friends about it. yes they make a very good product. thanks.
Muy buena la crema ya que nos ayuda a quitar ojeras y sobretodo y mas importante nos quita las lineas de exprecion nos refresca y relaja los ojos sintiendo un agradable resultado ...
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Arlington, TX

This eye cream definitely moisturizes the skin, but when using it I didn't notice a real difference in puffiness or wrinkles.
Marylin G.
Marylin G.
Saint Cloud, FL

This is one of my favorite drug store options. It's up there with the bigger brands. I feel my eyes look rejuvenated and smooth, just overall healthy.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.

It was ok it did its job, it was moisturizing but I would like there to be a better applicator and also a greater amount of the product in the tub.
Sophia I.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA

This product makes my under eyes feel moisturized and fresh! I like that it's creamy and it feels gentle on the skin.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.