Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this eye creme, i use it nightly and otvhas made a big difference. I recommend highly
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

Worked well just wasn't for me. Not sure I will buy again. This is all I have to say about it
Morgann S.
Morgann S.
Taunton, MA

I don't see any difference with this eye serum.
I don't know if I didn't use it long enough.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Rochester, IN

Worked great! Helped my eyes a lot and my grandparents too! I would recommend it to anyone!
paola s.
paola s.

Love this cause it helps cover my under eye bags ans leaves it really soft and felling nice
Chastity W.
Chastity W.

Great product recommend it to anyone, it leaves my skin soft and its a really great product
Guadalupe A.
Guadalupe A.
Fresno, CA

All Neutrogena products are great to use. They are cost efficient and they all smell great.
Blake E.
Blake E.

Irritated my sensitive eye skin...I have very sensitive skin..did not meet my expectations
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , Ontario

I'm not sure it helps with aging but I know that my under eyes are not as dark and softer.
Suly L.
Suly L.
Homestead, FL

I love use Neutrogena products works in my oily skin and a helps to give a refreshing tone
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now