BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tiffany L.
I use this to rid the dark circles under my eyes. Unfortunately I've been using it for 2 weeks with no results.
Ashley C.
Calexico, CA
I heard so many good reviews about yhis ceam but i havent try it myself to see if all the hype is reall or not
Mellissa M.
Terre Haute
It really is an antioxidant. Lasts forever. Doesn't cake up in the skin. Product can be used on top of desired.
Myra P.
Judsonia
It really helped me! I just didn't use it as often as I should! Good stuff right here though when I did use it
Nourhan W.
I bought this for my mom and she swears by it! She looks and feels younger and it makes her face feel so soft!
Marissa B.
Fresno, CA
This product is great when you start using using it. You could actually notice the progress after a few weeks.
Maria G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Very good product help me a lot with the wrinkles around my eyes!! Will recommend and will definitely keep ising
CARO J.
Good eye cream. It does the job. Very light weight. I recommend for people who have bad bags and darck circles.
Nicole
Love it, it's one of my absolute favorite products!!!!! A necessity for me. Very gentle and not too expensive.
PaoLa M.
Middle River, MD
You have to buy at least 3 of these to see results obviously but still its gentle to my skin and has good odor
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.