Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

So Good! You see the difference!
You can thrust that!!!! Amazing!!
Its really good! You need try that!!
Kerly J.
Kerly J.

La verdad no vi un gran cambio... no sé pero hasta el momento de todos los productos que he usado de neutrogena, no me convencen, no noto grandes cambios, actualmente estoy utilizando el deep clean oil free make up remover y promete no dejar gracitud sin embargo mi rostro se ve igual de brillante y con sensacion grasosa, también estoy utilizando el jabon facial oil free acne wash y en lugar de controlar las espinillas me esta saliendo aun más... creo que con eso les digo todo. La verdad productos caros que no me hacen ningun efecto...
Fátima R.
Fátima R.
Lima

Is a cute, impresionante!... Me encantan sus productos son fascinantes la verdad, me funciona
Tanita B.
Tanita B.
New Rochelle, NY

I generally do not like trying new products because I have sensitive skin. I was impressed by this under eye cream. It wasn't too oily and didn't dry weird on my skin. Would definitely recommend it!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Reading, PA

Wasn't a bad product not sure if it showed a difference I would probably try a different kind of Neutrogena eye cream but other than that I think that this product is very affordable.
Rosa Isela B.
Rosa Isela B.

Cumple excelentemente con lo que promete!!!! Ojos radiantes y adiós a esas horribles ojeras también.
LaTonya B.
LaTonya B.
Newark, NJ

I adore this product. It's really great because it's not only easy to apply but it also yields fast results. I've tried other brands with antioxidants but this is the first that made my skin feel them working. I would recommend this product to any one looking to restore their youthful appearance.
isabell u.
isabell u.
Envigado Antioquia

esta crema la pobre una vez y me pareció buena con una contextura rica al aplicar, en general me pareció bien
Karen A.
Karen A.

t's great to have a great texture and is very easy to apply. 😍😄
They are not going to regret buying it and using it
they will see a big change in a few days
Marcy R.
Marcy R.

I absolutely love this eye cream. Definitely noticed a difference in a week

I will be buying this product again for sure.
Dark spots have started to fade and my puffiness is gone great product
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.