BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julie B.
Nice product- absorbs well and seems to take care of the fine lines. I bought it at CVS. It is a good product for the price. I am a first time user.
Nikki B.
Weybridge, VT
Only recently have I begun to use eye cream, and this has fast become a favorite. Non-greasy and lightweight, it doesn't weigh down my undereye area.
Elianny L.
Paterson, NJ
Loved the way this product went on my skin it felt refreshing after 2 weeks of using it I saw a difference I would definitely recommend this product
Katelyn D.
It was ok it did its job, it was moisturizing but I would like there to be a better applicator and also a greater amount of the product in the tub.
Mariah V.
It made my skin feel really smooth and moist, great if you have dry skin. I like to try new things so I did not stay using this after it was gone.
dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH
i love this brand at my age it really helps. it works so well. i will tell all my friends about it. yes they make a very good product. thanks.
Andrea M.
Winnie, TX
Recently purchased. So far so good. Slight difference. Definitely feels great and is hydrating. Need more time using it for a more thorough review.
Bere G.
Grand Prairie, TX
EL producto fue okay no es el mejor que e probado pero estuvo bien, probablemente lo volveria a comprar y probablemente lo recomendaria

Tracey W.
After using I felt there was a difference then as the weeks went on I could see and improvement to tightness and firmness. Really like this one
Krystle F.
Tucson, AZ
Such a great eye cream! I only use it at night, but when I wake up, most of the puffiness had reduced dramatically and helps my dark circles.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.