Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Very light and felt nice going on. Saw some positive difference in the circles under my eyes.
Definitely brightened my eyes! I used this product for about 4 months and saw an improvement
lourdes a.
lourdes a.
buenos aires.

100% good if you like to have a skin moist and also feel fresh and clean! super recommend ..
Jennica C.
Jennica C.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this eye cream! Leaves a nice soft finishing feel under and on my eyes. Would reommend!
Shante R.
Shante R.
Kalona, IA

Good product kind of pricey for the amount actually given but I would definitely use it again
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this eye creme, i use it nightly and otvhas made a big difference. I recommend highly
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

Worked well just wasn't for me. Not sure I will buy again. This is all I have to say about it
Morgann S.
Morgann S.
Taunton, MA

I don't see any difference with this eye serum.
I don't know if I didn't use it long enough.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Rochester, IN

Worked great! Helped my eyes a lot and my grandparents too! I would recommend it to anyone!
paola s.
paola s.

Love this cause it helps cover my under eye bags ans leaves it really soft and felling nice
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now