Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Carol L.
Carol L.
Blue Ridge, GA

I have used this product for a few years. I noticed a difference after a few days, and made it a part of my daily routine. Plus the smell is very pleasant!
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek

Great product, love the way it makes my skin feel when I use it. It moisturizes my skin perfectly. Would definitely use again.
Alexis I.
Alexis I.
Ponchatoula, LA

I quickly saw results. It smelled nice, and it had a nice texture. It exceeded my expectations. I absolutely love the results I got.
salena p.
salena p.
Coalgate, OK

Seemed to firm a little but not enough to continue to buy the product after it was gone
Shawnice A.
Shawnice A.

great product very good with lifting those fine lines on the cornes of your eyes and good at taking the darkness from under your eyes, i would recommend this product to everyone i know , thats how great it is, i buy it all the time and give some as gifts
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

I tried a lot of eye creams and this one actually seems to make a difference! I have insomnia so I tend to have an issue with dark circles and bags under my eyes, this cream makes them less noticeable and also seems to be helping stop them from happening at all. I definitely recommend this product!
Blanca P.
Blanca P.

This cream leaves your face super soft, definitely recommend if you have some wrinkles under your eyes. It does wonders!! It's really gentle!
JM W.
JM W.
Wichita, KS

Most eye creams I use burn because my skin is so delicate around my eyes. This product never burns but also has diminished some of the lines underneath my eyes and at the outside corners. (I will NOT get crows feet!) To get optimal results I have to apply enough so the it leaves a sticky freezing to the skin. I advise using it under makeup.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Madrid

Hi girls! I want to talk cream for the eye area I've been using for a while now and it has worked wonderfully. This is Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-oxidant eye cream, I must confess that I love, it has worked great on my skin of mature age, which also needs extra moisture to prevent wrinkles, it leaves skin feeling fat as it is absorbed quickly. I recommend it fully
Belén V.
Belén V.

Crema rejuvenecedora con efecto de iluminacion en el rostro. elimina marcas y signos de envejecimiento en la piel
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.