Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Great product! This eye cream goes on smooth and feels great after application. No greasy mess or shiny skin. A little of this product goofed a long way so it is worth the price. While it is great, I don't give it a solid 5 stars because the effects are minimal. It does feel invigorating, but only after the first 10 to 15 minutes after application. I do believe with long term use the effects would be much more drastic.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Middletown, PA

This eye cream feels really good on, it glides on smoothly and smells great. It helps fight fine lines, so for us early 30 year olds it's a perfect match. Doesn't burn if it accidentally gets in your eye, as I always seem to do. A must try.
Janey O.
Janey O.
Houston

I like how it doesn't feel heavy, and makes my skin feel so soft. I have noticed less lines as well... This product is worth it to me.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Started using this cream a little over a month ago. Although I have applied it religiously, I have not seen any difference in the fine lines under my eyes. I know miracles don't happen over night, so I will continue to use until the tube is gone.
Carol L.
Carol L.
Blue Ridge, GA

I have used this product for a few years. I noticed a difference after a few days, and made it a part of my daily routine. Plus the smell is very pleasant!
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek

Great product, love the way it makes my skin feel when I use it. It moisturizes my skin perfectly. Would definitely use again.
Alexis I.
Alexis I.
Ponchatoula, LA

I quickly saw results. It smelled nice, and it had a nice texture. It exceeded my expectations. I absolutely love the results I got.
salena p.
salena p.
Coalgate, OK

Seemed to firm a little but not enough to continue to buy the product after it was gone
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

I tried a lot of eye creams and this one actually seems to make a difference! I have insomnia so I tend to have an issue with dark circles and bags under my eyes, this cream makes them less noticeable and also seems to be helping stop them from happening at all. I definitely recommend this product!
Blanca P.
Blanca P.

This cream leaves your face super soft, definitely recommend if you have some wrinkles under your eyes. It does wonders!! It's really gentle!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.