BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Middletown, OH
Dried out my skin but overall was a decent product. I used for 3 months and then decided to discontinue due to skin drying out
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ferndale, FL
It was very smooth and creamy going on. Felt like powder when applying. Went on feeling light.
Ruby A.
Ruby A.
Louisville, KY
didn't work for me. Applied and saw no results. My major problem is puffiness under my eyes. It is not harsh,
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Florida, Fl
This cream moisturizes the skin near my eyes, it removes my dark circles because I study a lot and go to bed late..
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Fort Myers
This stuff gives me.hope! Keep on rocking Neutrogena! Youve got a fan in me.for.life! I.love all of your products!
jordan t.
jordan t.
Spokane
its very good it helps a lot it fells good on my skin. it is very petty packaging easy to use. MY MOM USE IT TO SHE LOVES IT
Tracey W.
Tracey W.
After using I felt there was a difference then as the weeks went on I could see and improvement to tightness and firmness. Really like this one
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Really liked this! Usually I'm pretty skeptable when trying new things, and this one blew me away! Would highly recommend!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Chester, VA
I wasn't able to get a great feel for how effective this product was because it stung the skin beneath my eyes.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Fenton, MI
Great product.  My mom has used this product for many months.  It leaves our skin feeling soft and oil free which is hard to to find!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.