Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (5)
Katherine Maria B.
Katherine Maria B.
Phoenix, AZ

It works wonders and I can never get enough of this I want to buy a lot more
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lizemores, WV

Used for years and would defiantly recommend to anyone. To use everyday ...
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Doral, FL

I recommend this antioxidant cream is very good I love flawless skin leaves
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Middle River, MD

My mom loves this product it's always on her christmas wish list every year
Ravin H.
Ravin H.
Milwaukee, WI

It works....you jus have to be dedicated to the product, dont miss any days
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Concord, NH

I saw this in a catalog and really wanted to try it thinking it would be amazing.

I was not overly impressed for the cost and how it felt afterwards. Compared to more expensive brands it's fine just not 5 star worthy.

You can find this at target Walmart or your local drug store this is under $20
Mirna S.
Mirna S.
Miami

Goodbye to the bags in my eyes. Since I use this product, I can feel how my eyes are younger. If I'm tired, my eyes do not show and I like that a lot. Every day before bed I use it, and it has been wonderful. The only thing I can say is that I would like it to be a little bigger for the price it has.
Yvonne I.
Yvonne I.
Tracy, CA

To be honest I've tried this once and was not impressed especially for the price that you pay for something like this. It was gentle but did not provide The outcome promised. I would not purchase this product again.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.

This product is amazing as it does the job, helping and doing it's work at it's very bestest I would recommend it to those who are willing to try eye creams and or people who would like to just try to see if it actually works or not either way it's worth a try and it's better to give it it a shot than to have not tried at all lol.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.

I used this product for the last 6 months. I have noticed that the laugh lines around my eyes have gradually gotten smoother. The bags and dark runs under my eyes have got to looking better as well. I would recommend this to anyone.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.