Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
catty g.
catty g.

I like, but not fascinated me
Really if it works, but should add a more pleasant odor.
I love it, it the only eye cream that really works on my eyes. I always go back to it!
Sara W.
Sara W.

Simplemente 100 % recommendado me deja la parte de los ojos suave hidratados y frescos
Alice Z.
Alice Z.

Recebi esse produto é recommendo, super bom e tudo d melhor, cheiroso e cremoso adorei
tania r.
tania r.
lima

In the pass I used nivea because I like it and It's very creamy and you feel hiyrated
Justice S.
Justice S.
Brownsville, TX

I love how mosturized I feel after using this eye cream. It is truly a great product.
Desirae L.
Desirae L.
dallas , tx

Pretty good I have dark circles so I need products that can help me this did a little
Sheree H.
Sheree H.
Millerstown, Pennsylvania

I've used this a few times but it doesn't give that instant eye bag lift like I like
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Stroudsburg, PA

I use this nightly as part of my routine. I feel like ours hydrating and smoothing.
Ana G.
Ana G.

This eye cream is great. It cones with restoring anti oxidant to refresh your eyes
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.