BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom uses this and she loves it. Ive always heard neutrogena is a good brand and always try and stick to their products. This product is a little spendy but it is worth it. Repeat user and will purchase again. Love all Neutrogena products and will always stick to them.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
I think it was a bit over priced for the size and the results. I saw some results but no a big difference.
Sarah S.
Ozark, MO
Being a mom of two children (both under the age of two) I have hopelessly, sleepless nights, and I always wake up with dark purple bags under my eyes. I would recommend this cream if you want your skin to look refreshed and lifted up. It also helps against wrinkles too.
erica f.
Vineland, NJ
This product is very good. it will have your eyes feeling so relaxed. also very worth the price.
Sydney C.
It's hard to say if this is working as I'm still young and don't have many wrinkles yet, I'm just trying to prevent them so I guess time will tell. However, I do like the way this product feels and will continue to use it. I would recommend this product to someone, like me, who can't afford expensive competitors products
Chastity W.
Great product recommend it to anyone, it leaves my skin soft and its a really great product
Adrianna H.
Summersville, WV
I love this product, my mom uses it & it Makes her look so much younger. I love the way it makes my face feel so smooth
Amanda S.
Very light and felt nice going on. Saw some positive difference in the circles under my eyes.
Elizabeth G.
Escondido, CA
I didn't see much of a difference after a use of a few weeks . I was hoping it would help with the dryness under my eyes as I wear conceler
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shhh don't tell my dad would kill me lol but I bought this for him and well he loves it and uses it daily it's the only one so far he tried that he likes he a man who always worries about his appearance and skin and this is one product he swears by that he loves and works !!!!
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.