Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
muito bom, otima qualidade, preço bem acessivel
Boa pigmentaçao, nao tenho o que reclamar a marca e ótima
Tala H.
Tala H.
anaheim, CA

This product was a life saver. It didn't feel too thick on my skin yet I felt like I had been refreshed while also feeling free. It was very gentle. I will say it was also a decent amount but for what it's worth I don't think it's bad. In the beginning of using it, it felt a little harsh but over time it got better. I would definitely buy it again but I hope they put more product into it.
Joe S.
Joe S.
Buffalo, NY

Used the product for 4 months didn't see a major difference would not buy the product again especially at the price it was offered. Bought from target product didn't live up to the expectations
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Agawam, MA

I didnt find many changes after using this product. I dont think I will use it again but hey, it may work for someone else
Tonya T.
Tonya T.

Really didn't like the product I gave this product a chance and when I say gave a chance I used it all. I didn't see results. The feel of the eye cream wasn't bad it went on smoothly but really I was looking for results and I didn't get any. It might work on others but it didn't work for me bummer but on to the next..
Terri H.
Terri H.
Ashland, KY

This product was easy to use and left my wrinkles around my eyes less visible and soft . Plus the scent was calming
Definitely brightened my eyes! I used this product for about 4 months and saw an improvement
Kamaira E.
Kamaira E.
Flint, MI

This is such a great product! It really soothes your under eye. This month was my first time using it and i was just blown away! It is so smooth on the skin it just glides right on. I purchased this product on Amazon for $11 which was a great deal! I would consider buying again it is a life saver really recommend!
Elianny L.
Elianny L.
Paterson, NJ

Loved the way this product went on my skin it felt refreshing after 2 weeks of using it I saw a difference I would definitely recommend this product
Nallely P.
Nallely P.

It works really good gives me that moisture feeling so that my skin feels more elastic and not so stiff.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.