Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Minneapolis, MN

Before this, I'd never tried an anti-oxidant eye cream, but I was pleasantly surprised. This didn't leave my eyes feeling like there was a giant film surrounding them. The cream blended in well and left my skin feeling smooth.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

I just love the way my skin starts to fill tight after the first couple of days I would highly recommend this for people in there 30
Danica P.
Danica P.

Liked this product had a cool soothing feeling for my understanding eyes. Used the whole tube
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Great product! This eye cream goes on smooth and feels great after application. No greasy mess or shiny skin. A little of this product goofed a long way so it is worth the price. While it is great, I don't give it a solid 5 stars because the effects are minimal. It does feel invigorating, but only after the first 10 to 15 minutes after application. I do believe with long term use the effects would be much more drastic.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Middletown, PA

This eye cream feels really good on, it glides on smoothly and smells great. It helps fight fine lines, so for us early 30 year olds it's a perfect match. Doesn't burn if it accidentally gets in your eye, as I always seem to do. A must try.
Janey O.
Janey O.
Houston

I like how it doesn't feel heavy, and makes my skin feel so soft. I have noticed less lines as well... This product is worth it to me.
Rafaela A.
Rafaela A.

restore the skin, leaving you soft and clean,It is one of my favorites.
It contains minerals that are good for my sensitive skin.
I wish I could have it again.Ele faz com que você se sinta mais leve
It is anti wrinkle and anti aging
And I recommend to people who have wrinkled skin and old
Nayeli Sarahi C.
Nayeli Sarahi C.
San Francisco de Campeche

Muy buen producto ayuda a rejuvenecer la piel con su agente anti oxidante parece como si nunca hubieras tenido marcas de expresión
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Started using this cream a little over a month ago. Although I have applied it religiously, I have not seen any difference in the fine lines under my eyes. I know miracles don't happen over night, so I will continue to use until the tube is gone.
Carol L.
Carol L.
Blue Ridge, GA

I have used this product for a few years. I noticed a difference after a few days, and made it a part of my daily routine. Plus the smell is very pleasant!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.