Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
May 25, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Muy buena la crema ya que nos ayuda a quitar ojeras y sobretodo y mas importante nos quita las lineas de exprecion nos refresca y relaja los ojos sintiendo un agradable resultado ...
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
June 3, 2017, 8:04 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I feel this product helps. I put it on every night as part of my night time routine and I feel it helped diminish my dark circles and fine lines that were showing up.
Krystle F.
Krystle F.
Tucson
May 10, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Such a great eye cream! I only use it at night, but when I wake up, most of the puffiness had reduced dramatically and helps my dark circles.
Marylin G.
Marylin G.
Saint Cloud, FL
May 23, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This is one of my favorite drug store options. It's up there with the bigger brands. I feel my eyes look rejuvenated and smooth, just overall healthy.
Christine D.
Christine D.
June 4, 2017, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Easy to put on, the packaging is nice I just wish that there was a larger package. I use it twice a week and it's very useful and I enjoy applying it to my face.
Landis E.
Landis E.
April 28, 2017, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Neutrogena products are great and this eye cream has truly helped my overall appearance. I saw a difference in my crows feet and dark circles within two weeks.
Abhi R.
Abhi R.
Fridley, MN
April 9, 2017, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This eye cream from Neutrogena works decent enough for the price, good value! Although it would be nicer to see faster results!
Kalynn M.
Kalynn M.
Monticello, FL
May 26, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I love how it does wonders for my eyes and its not to sticky or messy. Its very compact and I can take it anywhere with me and use it when I think I need it
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Arlington, TX
May 19, 2017, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This eye cream definitely moisturizes the skin, but when using it I didn't notice a real difference in puffiness or wrinkles.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Weeki Wachee, FL
May 12, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This product to me was a little watery and it did not to do much for me.  It was not like what I had expected it to be.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.