Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (5)
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Dexter, OR

Great eye cream! Leaves my under eyes smooth and very soft! Long lasting moisture too!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Orlando, FL

I like this product but I feel as though .5 ounces is not enough product for the price
Karla M.
Karla M.
Bakersfield, CA

Made my skin tight. Also u can see the difference. I feel like its an awesome product.
Fredrika B.
Fredrika B.

It helped with some of the bags under my eyes. If you have little sags this will help.
Sara W.
Sara W.

Simplemente 100 % recommendado me deja la parte de los ojos suave hidratados y frescos
Desirae L.
Desirae L.
Dallas, TX

Pretty good I have dark circles so I need products that can help me this did a little
Justice S.
Justice S.
Brownsville, TX

I love how mosturized I feel after using this eye cream. It is truly a great product.
Sheree H.
Sheree H.
Millerstown, Pennsylvania

I've used this a few times but it doesn't give that instant eye bag lift like I like
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Stroudsburg, PA

I use this nightly as part of my routine. I feel like ours hydrating and smoothing.
Ana G.
Ana G.

This eye cream is great. It cones with restoring anti oxidant to refresh your eyes
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.