Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
Kim E.
Kim E.

Great moisturizer. I didn't notice any difference in fine lines around my eyes over time though.
Patty T.
Patty T.
Fairview, OR

I feel like it starts to fill in lines right as you apply. Love the consistency of this product!
Keeley L.
Keeley L.
Alexandria, MN

Loved using this product, I would highly recommend this to anyone! Kept my skin looking flawless
Naichelle H.
Naichelle H.

Very Light weight. Easy to Apply Reduced wrinkles fast, added glow to my skin. Love this product
erica f.
erica f.
Vineland, NJ

This product is very good. it will have your eyes feeling so relaxed. also very worth the price.
Lyndsy L.
Lyndsy L.
Reading, PA

I love how it works . Really helps my eyes to not look so tired all the time . It does amazing .
Martha D.
Martha D.

I bought mine at Target. Its an ok product but did not see a significant difference in my eyes.
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Saint Albans, WV

It's fantastic made me look, and feel so much younger. I'd recommend it to friends, and family.
nadiah a.
nadiah a.
Salt Lake City, UT

It makes my face tighter . And doesn't make me feel weird on my face. . I like the feel of it .
Kelsie W.
Kelsie W.

Ok. Not like the best eye cream I've ever used. I really didn't see a whole lot of a difference
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now