BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amanda S.
Sanger, CA
Not my fave. Greasy texture as well. I applied a small amount and yes it did meet expectations just not the feeling
Camry K.
Porterville, CA
Loved the formula and the smell and my under eyes looked brighter and felt smoother, I would definitely recommend!
Terri H.
Ashland, KY
This product was easy to use and left my wrinkles around my eyes less visible and soft . Plus the scent was calming
Tiffany E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use very rarely as i am young. Occasionaly will wear it under foundation and moisturizer to get rid of fine lines.
Lisa D.
Glendale, AZ
I used this product on my mom, and she never really used to put on makeup, but she loved it! She looked amazing!!!
Olivia W.
Love this brand would recommend to everyone has a great smell and works great. moisturizes skin well. a great buy.
Yeraldine T.
Greensboro, NC
My mom uses this and I guess it's pretty good she likes to use it a lot and she does look different after using it
Alexa L.
Winter Park, FL
I used the whole thing and didn't see much if a difference. It did moisturize well. But overall I was not pleased.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI
This stuff is very gentle around my eye area and does a great job. it has kind of a cooking effect with is amazing
Macy C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
One of my favorites I've tried to date. I love the texture. This is one is just another Neutrogena product I adore
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.