Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Crossett, AR

I have seen great results while using this product. Me and my husband both use this everyday and everynight!
Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL

I love this product. Definitely feel a healthy, moisturizing difference in my skin when I use it.!!!!!!!!!!!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Austin, TX

I've used this cream before my mother has used it , I decided I should try it so I did it works really well
Zeanna C.
Zeanna C.

This is great to use! I would love to use this product more because it definitely makes my face feel fresh!
Gladys P.
Gladys P.

I really like it, it makes your eyes look more rested, it softens the under eye making it look a lot better
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Mesa, AZ

I like it.. Its not my top fav. But its alright!(:
Idk what to really say..the product speacks for ita self
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Columbiaville, MI

Very nice application of this eye cream. It works wonders for the undereyea and leaves skin feeling smooth
erika p.
erika p.

tenia unas ojeras gigantes y esto me ayudo muchisimo lo aplicaba muy constantemente lo recomiendo mucho :)
Leila P.
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX

I did not find this useful. My we appearance remained the same with no change at all . Would not buy again
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Bristol, VA

Used this product for an entire month and really couldn't notice a difference. Nice texture when applying.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.