BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce
Muy buena la crema ya que nos ayuda a quitar ojeras y sobretodo y mas importante nos quita las lineas de exprecion nos refresca y relaja los ojos sintiendo un agradable resultado ...
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
I feel this product helps. I put it on every night as part of my night time routine and I feel it helped diminish my dark circles and fine lines that were showing up.
Krystle F.
Krystle F.
Tucson, AZ
Such a great eye cream! I only use it at night, but when I wake up, most of the puffiness had reduced dramatically and helps my dark circles.
Marylin G.
Marylin G.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is one of my favorite drug store options. It's up there with the bigger brands. I feel my eyes look rejuvenated and smooth, just overall healthy.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Easy to put on, the packaging is nice I just wish that there was a larger package. I use it twice a week and it's very useful and I enjoy applying it to my face.
Abhi R.
Abhi R.
Fridley, MN
This eye cream from Neutrogena works decent enough for the price, good value! Although it would be nicer to see faster results!
Landis E.
Landis E.
Neutrogena products are great and this eye cream has truly helped my overall appearance. I saw a difference in my crows feet and dark circles within two weeks.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Arlington, TX
This eye cream definitely moisturizes the skin, but when using it I didn't notice a real difference in puffiness or wrinkles.
Kalynn M.
Kalynn M.
I love how it does wonders for my eyes and its not to sticky or messy. Its very compact and I can take it anywhere with me and use it when I think I need it
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
I enjoy the anti-oxidant cream compared to L'Oreal. The packaging is clean and easy to read. The cream met my expectations.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.