Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Felina M.
Felina M.
Manchester, NH

Love the roller ball applicator. Easy to apply all around the eye. First impression upon application of product is that it had a cooling effect which I liked. Noticed a decrease in puffiness within 10 minutes of first application. Did not sting or make my eyes water which is my biggest problem with eye products.

Leaves skin around eye moisturized but NOT oily. Still works well to decrease puffiness. Have noticed slight decrease in dark circles and upper lid seems to have a more lifted appearance.

Ive gone through so many tubes of this because I love it so much!

Emma H.
Emma H.
Sacramento, CA

I started using this about 6 months ago, I used it at night time, because during allergy season, my eyes puff up. This product really helped reduce the puffiness around my eyes
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
San Pedro

I love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it so soft! And very affordable it probably one of the best eye creams I used!
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Rochester, IN

Worked great! Helped my eyes a lot and my grandparents too! I would recommend it to anyone!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Traverse City, MI

This was smooth to put on, left a nice texture to my skin without burning or discomfort like some eye creams have in the past. It didn't seem to quite meet the needs for my particular skin, but I do believe it's a product to recommend.
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY

Pretty useless, baseless claims, didn't seem to make any difference to me. I'd prefer to try a different product and see how it works because this one didn't do much for me. Also it was expensive in comparison to competitors
Corazon G.
Corazon G.
Los Angeles, CA

This helped my wrinkles diminish little by little, the resutls were not the quickest but it worked. I bought it at target. This was my first time using it, It was kind of pricey. I recommend people buying it. I would buy again because it is worth it.
Sarahi P.
Sarahi P.
Lithia Springs, GA

Amazing products make's my eye looking fresh and young feal so relaxed and helps with the anti age
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Aurora, CO

It was OK. I was to young to be using it anyway. It wasn't too thick bit then again I was also not in double digits quite yet
Gina D.
Gina D.
Clearwater, FL

Makes my eyes look less puffy after a night of partying! It has a nice scent. Affordable
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.