BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fiona M.
Winter Park, FL
a lovely smooth eyecream that absorbs quickly.  I can instantly feel the hydration relaxing my skin.  no harsh stinging sensation.  easy to open package with one hand.  has had visible effect.  for extra soothing feeling I keep this product in my personal care section of my refrigerator.
Maryam M.
Cumberland Gap, TN
I have been using this produt for about two and half weeks and I am happy to say that my under eye area and general eye area is much brighter and rejuvenated. While it is a little on the pricey side (like most eye products) it seems to be working and I would buy again!
Nicole P.
Masontown
Love this cream it's light and feels wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone young or old. It's very effective and can help you not get wrinkles. I purchased this at Walmart for a great price. I think this is perfect for anyone and the formula is wonderful.
Kristen J.
I love this eye cream! After using it for only about a week I began to see improvement. My dark circles had faded and my fine lines filled out. It is very effective and affordable, especially for the quality. Highly recommended!
Alayna J.
Smithfield, UT
Helps with some under eye wrinkles, but after it clears up two or three it stops doing it's job. As with any eye cream, it works on the reversible wrinkles and can't do much for those long-lasting wrinkles that creep up on all of us. Alright quality for the price.
Carla O.
Pittsburg, KS
it's a good product ..I use it every morning right after my morning shower.
It doesn't irritate my skin either. I also use it in the tops of my hands, then skin there is just as delicate as the skin under and around my eyes.
Josephine V.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product when I wake up and before I do my makeup so it hydrates my under eyes and makes them look better . Usually I will wake up and my eyes will be swollen , sometimes I will put it one before I sleep but I recommend when I wake up so I feel better
Bryan R.
Boston
I would only recommend this product for someone that is on a budget and really suffers from dry skin. I believe for my liking it was too oily. I have used other products similar to this one and i believe it was too overprice for the lack of results it provided.
Yvonne I.
Tracy, CA
 To be honest I've tried this once and was not impressed especially for the price that you pay for something like this. It was gentle but did not provide The outcome promised. I would not purchase this product again.
leticia b.
Chicago , IL
yes i love every product of this brand. i like the smell. yes i did it leaves my under eyes soft and better that i had them before. they were effective , good value a little pricey but can manage  to get one. yes i will recommend to friends and family.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.