Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota

My mom uses this and she loves it. Ive always heard neutrogena is a good brand and always try and stick to their products. This product is a little spendy but it is worth it. Repeat user and will purchase again. Love all Neutrogena products and will always stick to them.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Ozark, MO

Being a mom of two children (both under the age of two) I have hopelessly, sleepless nights, and I always wake up with dark purple bags under my eyes. I would recommend this cream if you want your skin to look refreshed and lifted up. It also helps against wrinkles too.
katie h.
katie h.

its never a bad idea to start early with the anti aging products... not only are these products good for anti aging but .. if you have terrible bags like i do.. this is your best friend in the morning and night . use it , use it, use it!!!! makes a huge difference
zaida d.
zaida d.
Fort Bragg, CA

I have used every cream from Chantecaille, Estee Lauder, Clinique, to Burt's Bees, and this is the best night cream ever. I hope they never discontinue it. Try it! You'll be pleased with the results...fewer lines, and tighter skin in days. I also use it in the daytime.
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
Cumberland Gap, TN

I have been using this produt for about two and half weeks and I am happy to say that my under eye area and general eye area is much brighter and rejuvenated. While it is a little on the pricey side (like most eye products) it seems to be working and I would buy again!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR

I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxident eye cream . I just recently noticed crow's feet and using with product I noticed results in just a few day. It also has a very pleasant smell. I have and will continue to recommend this product to family and friends
Katie H.
Katie H.

Brightens my eyes so much. Can take a dull sleepless face and transform it to a beauty queen. Product is a little on the pricey side but worth every penny. The packaging is sophisticated and mature. Easy dispense applicator and seamless application every single time.
Brittanie B.
Brittanie B.
Twin Falls, ID

I used this for a few months during the summer. I noticed a difference in my skin about a week after use. My skin was brighter and seemed healthier. It had more elasticity than before. There were no weird side effects that usually happen when using other eye creams.
Josephine J.
Josephine J.
El Cajon, CA

The Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives has phenomenal coverage and gets rid of my puffy eyes early in the morning. Unless I'm heading out after a sweaty gym session with my personal trainer, I never has to re-apply to keep it looking like it did when I left the house.
Alayna J.
Alayna J.
Smithfield, UT

Helps with some under eye wrinkles, but after it clears up two or three it stops doing it's job. As with any eye cream, it works on the reversible wrinkles and can't do much for those long-lasting wrinkles that creep up on all of us. Alright quality for the price.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.