Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Marta M.
Marta M.
Edgewood, MD

I have dry, crinkly under eyes and this eye cream nixes those issues like a pro. I find a bunch of eye creams to either not moisturize enough, or leave a gross slimy film. This cream is easily absorbed and it smooths instantly. I love drugstore eye creams especially this one.
Michael F.
Michael F.
Fairfax, VA

Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream delivers the age-reversing, age-protecting power of antioxidants to help reduce the look of crow's feet, puffiness and dark circlesThis eye cream features an exclusive triple antioxidant blend that neutralizes 99% of free radicals.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Davenport, FL

I believe that the cream does not work very well if I could put 0 stars I would I don't know about what others believe but I feel my eyes burn I normally get a sickening rash. You can buy it at Walmart . These tiny little containers are very small and expensive for its size.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

member-937b72d18
July 21, 2016, 7:07 a.m.
Keeps my skin looking nice and fresh all the time! Totally made my skin look more glowing ! Packaging was quite normal and okay defiantly met my expectations for a product like that! Maybe a longer glow would've been great
Livy P.
Livy P.
Fort Collins, CO

This product was wonderful! It tightened the skin around my eye and made my skin feel refreshed throughout the day. Although the results were slow to see, I am so obsessed with how this product makes my skin feel. Would definitely make this a permanent product in my routine!
Catelyn W.
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK

I have used this product and in my opinion it works really well. It doesn't leave an oily feel behind which is good because I wear contacts. It was a good price for eye cream I thought. I liked it because I could pick it up at my local Walmart. I would definitely buy again.
Merle M.
Merle M.
Vancouver

Nuetralizes your skin,gives a boost trought the anti oxidant it lives your eyes away from fine lines,i got mine accidentaly at the superstore during our weekly visit for grocery shopping,the packaging is will guided so you can fallow it very will.its really a great product.
Joleen H.
Joleen H.
Springfield, OH

I have better eye creams that cost 1/3 the price of this.. and my other stuff does a much better job. It was too harsh for my skin tone it burt. Too pricey for the amount of products you get. No it clearly failed to met my recommendation.. no I will not be recommending this
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jamaica, NY

While I have not yet tried it, my mother's reviews of it are enough for me to know it works really well. After complaining about the price at first, she now has no problem paying it because it has helped her with her eye-bags a ton! She tells everyone she knows to use it !
Shannon E.
Shannon E.

I was shopping at walmart and passed by the skin care isle looking for something to help with my under eyes. This product was gentle and effective. I have tried other products that have seemed to help more. But i haven't been using it long so maybe i just need to be patient
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.