Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Catelyn W.
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK

I have used this product and in my opinion it works really well. It doesn't leave an oily feel behind which is good because I wear contacts. It was a good price for eye cream I thought. I liked it because I could pick it up at my local Walmart. I would definitely buy again.
Joleen H.
Joleen H.
Springfield, OH

I have better eye creams that cost 1/3 the price of this.. and my other stuff does a much better job. It was too harsh for my skin tone it burt. Too pricey for the amount of products you get. No it clearly failed to met my recommendation.. no I will not be recommending this
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Fresh Meadows, NY

While I have not yet tried it, my mother's reviews of it are enough for me to know it works really well. After complaining about the price at first, she now has no problem paying it because it has helped her with her eye-bags a ton! She tells everyone she knows to use it !
Shannon E.
Shannon E.

I was shopping at walmart and passed by the skin care isle looking for something to help with my under eyes. This product was gentle and effective. I have tried other products that have seemed to help more. But i haven't been using it long so maybe i just need to be patient
Oriana B.
Oriana B.

My mom uses this cream and really tells me that it is very effective, it has a pleasant aroma, it is moisturizing and it regenerates the skin, I recommend it because it is quite demanding with the beauty products, thanks to this cream it has a radiant and moisturized skin
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Crystal, MN

I bought this without really researching about under-eye cream, but Neutrogena usually does well for me. It's non-greasy and light. Not sure I would buy again, as I really did not notice a difference in my under-eye skin appearance, I sticking with my current moisterizer.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Kalama, WA

My mother uses this product and one day while at her home I discovered this in her medicine cabinet! Looks expensive lets try it! Smells great! It went on so smooth and my skin felt great! I had to go get my own! just remember a little goes a long way or will get sticky!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota

My mom uses this and she loves it. Ive always heard neutrogena is a good brand and always try and stick to their products. This product is a little spendy but it is worth it. Repeat user and will purchase again. Love all Neutrogena products and will always stick to them.
katie h.
katie h.

its never a bad idea to start early with the anti aging products... not only are these products good for anti aging but .. if you have terrible bags like i do.. this is your best friend in the morning and night . use it , use it, use it!!!! makes a huge difference
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Ozark, MO

Being a mom of two children (both under the age of two) I have hopelessly, sleepless nights, and I always wake up with dark purple bags under my eyes. I would recommend this cream if you want your skin to look refreshed and lifted up. It also helps against wrinkles too.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.