Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

Very satisfied. I'm picky about eye cream. It's light and does the job ! Will recommend to friends.
Leonarda D.
Leonarda D.
Katy, TX

It is really refreshing and helpful and makes me feel like I'm at a face salon i absolutely love it
Lucas M.
Lucas M.

O produto e bom porem a minha pele nao aderiu muito ao produto ficou meio estranho a pele mas e bom
i yasmin t.
i yasmin t.

I have suffered a lot with the dark circles under my eyes and this product has really helped a lot.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This is was good but wish the container was larger and that the product had a better over all smell
Georgina M.
Georgina M.

Another must have for your bag.Never the house without it and always have it to hand when needed...
Sarahi P.
Sarahi P.
Lithia Springs, GA

Amazing products make's my eye looking fresh and young feal so relaxed and helps with the anti age
alba n.
alba n.

I thing is really good forma My face and for the skin
protección i really like is a good eye crema
Trisha P.
Trisha P.

Very good for your eyes. Helps a lot to keep eyes looking young and great!!! I highly recommend it
Crissy R.
Crissy R.
Frederick, OK

It's not working as well as I thought it would.

I still have lines that my makeup is settling in.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now