BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makala B.
This worked great for me. It was a non-oily, soothing cream. It helped to tighten and lift the area surrounding my eyes. My eyes looks brighter, and i no longer have dark bags under my eyes.
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek
Great product, love the way it makes my skin feel when I use it. It moisturizes my skin perfectly. Would definitely use again.
Susana A.
Woodward, OK
The price is not si expensive but the productos is ver y small, smell good and it is smoot and fresh is good for night and day
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR
I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxident eye cream . I just recently noticed crow's feet and using with product I noticed results in just a few day. It also has a very pleasant smell. I have and will continue to recommend this product to family and friends
Stephanie S.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this cream! It smooths out my skin leaving it feeling so soft and and plump fills in the wrinkles ♡♡♡♡
Corazon G.
Los Angeles, CA
This helped my wrinkles diminish little by little, the resutls were not the quickest but it worked. I bought it at target. This was my first time using it, It was kind of pricey. I recommend people buying it. I would buy again because it is worth it.
Jessica N.
Traverse City, MI
This was smooth to put on, left a nice texture to my skin without burning or discomfort like some eye creams have in the past. It didn't seem to quite meet the needs for my particular skin, but I do believe it's a product to recommend.
Jodi D.
Trenton, FL
Although my dark circles became a little less obvious, I couldn't tell any change in the appearance of the puffy bags underneath my eyes. And the dark circles certainly didn't go away. I probably won't buy this product again.
Jackie B.
Hollywood, FL
Smooths out the fine lines and makes your skin soft. I use it in My morning routine before I apply my face primer.
Kelsi T.
Ferrum, VA
After using this product as directed for almost a month, too much dismay, I found no noticeable results of improvement. I used in hopes of restoring my 'tired eyes' into not so tired, yet they remained tired.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.