Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by dianna h.Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Esteban A.Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Jackie B.See all 5 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Photos (5)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Winnie, TX
Recently purchased. So far so good. Slight difference. Definitely feels great and is hydrating. Need more time using it for a more thorough review.
cassidy h.
cassidy h.
wilburn, Ar
The nutragena eye cream is so great! I use the eye cream every day! if you have bags under your eyes this is something you definintly need to look into!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Elkhart
I love thw way this cream has changed the aged look of my young eyes! I hardly see those eye smile lins any more! I am a terrible squinter but this helps me:)
BARBARA R.
BARBARA R.
This product is good overall. It's good if you have dry wrinkled skin it is too oily for me. But it's good to prevent wrinkles and keeps your skin hydrated.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Although this cream took a while, I did see some significant improvements in the dark circles around my eyes after about 2 months of use. Not sure if I would recommend or buy again due to the price.
dianna h.
dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH
i love this brand at my age it really helps. it works so well. i will tell all my friends about it. yes they make a very good product. thanks.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Apopka, FL
This is one of my favorite products. I recently started using it within the last few months after switching from a different brand and I've stuck with this one. Good stuff!
Bere G.
Bere G.
Grand Prairie, TX
EL producto fue okay no es el mejor que e probado pero estuvo bien, probablemente lo volveria a comprar y probablemente lo recomendaria

Tami R.
Tami R.
The product wasn't greasy but made my skin feel quite silky. I noticed a difference in the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. It gave me a smooth and dewy look which was surprising.
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Dawson Springs, KY
I love this product it doesn't have an odd smell goes on smooth and rubs in all the way can't even tell your wearing it
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.