Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Berea, KY

I bought this a few months ago and didn't enjoy the way it felt on my skin. I have very sensitive skin.
Although it irritated my skin, it seemed to work decently well.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Washington, DC

Happy with the results after one week, would buy again. I like the smell and consistency and did not cause a rash on my sensitive skin
Blake E.
Blake E.

Irritated my sensitive eye skin...I have very sensitive skin..did not meet my expectations
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Bristol, VA

Used this product for an entire month and really couldn't notice a difference. Nice texture when applying.
Mariah V.
Mariah V.

It made my skin feel really smooth and moist, great if you have dry skin. I like to try new things so I did not stay using this after it was gone.
Kim E.
Kim E.

Great moisturizer. I didn't notice any difference in fine lines around my eyes over time though.
Reagan P.
Reagan P.
Moville, IA

Works good and hydrates the skin I saw a difference I wouldn't probably buy it again due to the price
Patty T.
Patty T.
Fairview, OR

I feel like it starts to fill in lines right as you apply. Love the consistency of this product!
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

This works good, leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells good, a bit pricey but it met the expectations. I was pleased with this product.
Kyla J.
Kyla J.
Cypress, TX

It works very well with frequent use, like twice a day. I've seen a visible change in my skin, one that I like very much. I'm very pleased with my results. It's easy to apply and painless.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.