Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Suly L.
Suly L.
Homestead, FL

I love use Neutrogena products works in my oily skin and a helps to give a refreshing tone
essynce j.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX

I like this product because it helps your eye dis age while helping then tighten the skin.
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , Ontario

I'm not sure it helps with aging but I know that my under eyes are not as dark and softer.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Henrico

This eye cream goes on so smooth and does a wonderful job of hydrating delicate eye area .
Diana C.
Diana C.

Otro tratamiento base para el cuidado de la piel que utiliza mi tía. Uno de sus favoritos
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

My mom used this product and loves it. She's seen a difference under her eyes.
Will rebuy
Ehimy C.
Ehimy C.
Doral, Fl

An eye cream that does not burn my eyes, easy to apply, dries fast and gets the job done.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
San Antonio, TX

I have never used this but I hear it works good but I think it is a little too much money
Tracie R.
Tracie R.
Tamarac, FL

Light, doesn't irritate my eyes. Just enough moisture without leaving a greasy aftermath.
yazmin c.
yazmin c.
Bakersfield, CA

This is a product that was recently recommended to me and i love that its budget friendly
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.