BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY
It's very refreshing and it takes away fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes the eyes. Is a great part of a regime.
Rebecca L.
Saint Johns, FL
Nice scent, did not cause breakouts, not greasy or oily, and provided good moisture. Helped with undereye dark circles.
Olivia F.
Staten Island
i haven't used it enough to give an honest review, but the cream makes me skin shiny and is very soft. a little greasy
analynn f.
Mandeville, LA
i use this every night before bed and i works overnight. very lightweight formula and helps moisturize. worth the buy!
Lisa F.
Middletown, DE
I really enjoyed this. It didn't burn as some eye products do that are too harsh. I noticed change after about 2 months
Adrianna H.
Summersville, WV
I love this product, my mom uses it & it Makes her look so much younger. I love the way it makes my face feel so smooth
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
Amanda T.
I love Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-Oxidant Eye cream. Its Very rejuvenating. I would definitely recommend it.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
This product makes my under eyes feel moisturized and fresh! I like that it's creamy and it feels gentle on the skin.
Adrianna D.
Definitely helped my puffiness and dark circles. Used at night. Would recommend using a little less than I did though
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.