BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Really great product. I love the way it makes my skin feel and it didn't bother my sensitive skin. It was effective and gentle for all skin types. I would recommend for someone who has sensitive skin. It was a good value for the price.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
This product is very good for people who suffer from dark circles under your eyes because of no sleep or tiredness. It does work to help with under eye circles.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Baltimore
Honestly having puffy eyes in the morning is the worst and not to mention that morning shadow this allowed some hydration to that area and decreased that shadow
latavia N.
latavia N.
New Orleans, LA
I like this product because my eye lids get drier than the rest of my face. Not a whole lot but it can get irritating so this just keeps my eyes moisturized and healthy looking
Andie R.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ
The eye serum went on smoothly and had a fresh scent.  Unfortunately, due to my sensitive skin, I had a reaction to the cream and had to discontinue using it.
jade h.
jade h.
Definitely helped with my puffy eyes in tge morning. It even went as far as to make me feel slightly more awake. You do have to use it regularly to see more permanent results
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Johns Creek, GA
I didn't see a major difference when using the eye cream. While I enjoyed the texture and smell, but did not see a visible difference while using it for a period of time.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Jacksonville, NC
this product tightens the under eye a lot and it sometimes does get uncomfortable but after a few weeks, it does show differences .
Patrizia B.
Patrizia B.
I'm new to needing anti aging products now that I have a baby and to combate the over tired look these products help. This is nice and not grease cream. It is also a size travel size so you never have to leave it home.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Winnie, TX
Recently purchased. So far so good. Slight difference. Definitely feels great and is hydrating. Need more time using it for a more thorough review.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.