BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Works okay. Couldn't tell too much difference, but there was some. Not greasy like some treatments seem to be. Priced a little high.
Carol L.
Blue Ridge, GA
I have used this product for a few years. I noticed a difference after a few days, and made it a part of my daily routine. Plus the smell is very pleasant!
Kaylee S.
Although this cream took a while, I did see some significant improvements in the dark circles around my eyes after about 2 months of use. Not sure if I would recommend or buy again due to the price.
Jessica W.
Apopka, FL
This is one of my favorite products. I recently started using it within the last few months after switching from a different brand and I've stuck with this one. Good stuff!
Kristen H.
Kissimmee, FL
I just loved this cream I saw results fairly quickly. My eyes didn't look so old and tired. They look noticeably younger. My three year old even noticed.
Tami R.
The product wasn't greasy but made my skin feel quite silky. I noticed a difference in the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. It gave me a smooth and dewy look which was surprising.
Felina M.
Manchester, NH
Love the roller ball applicator. Easy to apply all around the eye. First impression upon application of product is that it had a cooling effect which I liked. Noticed a decrease in puffiness within 10 minutes of first application. Did not sting or make my eyes water which is my biggest problem with eye products.

Leaves skin around eye moisturized but NOT oily. Still works well to decrease puffiness. Have noticed slight decrease in dark circles and upper lid seems to have a more lifted appearance.

Ive gone through so many tubes of this because I love it so much!

Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
My mom gave me this eye cream when I ran out of my old one that I was using, I didn't think I needed an ageless cream,but this one gave great results.I like the lightweight formula and the scent, It depuffs the eye area and brightens at the same time.
Christine D.
Easy to put on, the packaging is nice I just wish that there was a larger package. I use it twice a week and it's very useful and I enjoy applying it to my face.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Pretty useless, baseless claims, didn't seem to make any difference to me. I'd prefer to try a different product and see how it works because this one didn't do much for me. Also it was expensive in comparison to competitors
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.