Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Watkinsville, GA

It makes me feel super refresh and young it helps with my black circles and my eyes look way younger.
Annetta W.
Annetta W.

I've used this to keep the sleeping bags from under my eyes. It didn't help. Just used wrong product.
Yaro S.
Yaro S.

Effectively tightens and rewind signs of aging however takes constant usage. Comes in small packaging
Rosa Isela B.
Rosa Isela B.

Cumple excelentemente con lo que promete!!!! Ojos radiantes y adiós a esas horribles ojeras también.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA

I'm still young but my mom uses this product and has been for the past year now and it works great!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario

I love this stuff for my fine wrinkles didn't take them away completely but deffently soften them ;)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

Very satisfied. I'm picky about eye cream. It's light and does the job ! Will recommend to friends.
Leonarda D.
Leonarda D.
Katy, TX

It is really refreshing and helpful and makes me feel like I'm at a face salon i absolutely love it
Lucas M.
Lucas M.

O produto e bom porem a minha pele nao aderiu muito ao produto ficou meio estranho a pele mas e bom
i yasmin t.
i yasmin t.

I have suffered a lot with the dark circles under my eyes and this product has really helped a lot.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now