Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Huancayo, Junin

Esta es muy buena su textura es de fácil aplicación, es muy buena a pesar de ser de fsrmacia
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Villavicencio

Buenisima para mi piel, ara toda mi piel, lo adoro, me encanta el accesible precio que tiene
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this eye creme, i use it nightly and otvhas made a big difference. I recommend highly
Shante R.
Shante R.
Kalona, IA

Good product kind of pricey for the amount actually given but I would definitely use it again
Morgann S.
Morgann S.
Taunton, MA

I don't see any difference with this eye serum.
I don't know if I didn't use it long enough.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

Worked well just wasn't for me. Not sure I will buy again. This is all I have to say about it
paola s.
paola s.

Love this cause it helps cover my under eye bags ans leaves it really soft and felling nice
Chastity W.
Chastity W.

Great product recommend it to anyone, it leaves my skin soft and its a really great product
Guadalupe A.
Guadalupe A.
Fresno, CA

All Neutrogena products are great to use. They are cost efficient and they all smell great.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Ontario

My mother used this product and she absolutely live sit she goes back and buy a bunch more
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.