Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Traniece E.
Traniece E.
Austin, TX

I haven't had any complaints. I love this product. Perfect for after washing face and before bed.
Hemwati H.
Hemwati H.
S Ozone Park, NY

This night cream is amazing I use it every night my small lines and darkness under my eyes are gone
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC

I love this stuff I will not but my makeup one with out using this first it seems to lift the eye up some snd at 54 I need all the help I can get.
Angeles E.
Angeles E.
Kettleman City, CA

This under eye cream works really well and it does what it says, totally effective! I have used this repeatedly and i will continue to use it. It has very nice packaging! No need for improvement! I recommend this
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville , IL

This product worked well for me! I felt like O coild definitely see a difference in the appearance of wrinkles around my eyes after about 2 or 3 weeks.
Valeria L.
Valeria L.
San Diego , Ca

I love this eye cream! Neutrogena has that perfect texture to it that I wouldn't switch for the world!! Feels amazing under my eyes
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Long Beach, CA

YASSS!!!! This stuff works and is amazing. Overall this brand is amazing period. Their product works and I love how the eye cream make your skin feel tight after you put it on. would definitely recommend this brand and buy from them again. Love Neutrogena!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Calexico, CA

I heard so many good reviews about yhis ceam but i havent try it myself to see if all the hype is reall or not
Kristen B.
Kristen B.

I didn't have a very good time with this. It made my eyes itchy and hurt. I was rubbing them constantly until I stopped using the creams and it went away
Jade P.
Jade P.
Chino, CA

this works pretty good i used it about a week and it made the eye area tight ! not too bad on the price either .
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.