Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Henrico

This eye cream goes on so smooth and does a wonderful job of hydrating delicate eye area .
Suly L.
Suly L.
Homestead, FL

I love use Neutrogena products works in my oily skin and a helps to give a refreshing tone
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

My mom used this product and loves it. She's seen a difference under her eyes.
Will rebuy
Ehimy C.
Ehimy C.
Doral, Fl

An eye cream that does not burn my eyes, easy to apply, dries fast and gets the job done.
yazmin c.
yazmin c.
Bakersfield, CA

This is a product that was recently recommended to me and i love that its budget friendly
Diana C.
Diana C.

Otro tratamiento base para el cuidado de la piel que utiliza mi tía. Uno de sus favoritos
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA

I love this cream, one of my favorites, it leaves the skin under ny eyes nice and smooth.
Tracie R.
Tracie R.
Tamarac, FL

Light, doesn't irritate my eyes. Just enough moisture without leaving a greasy aftermath.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
San Antonio, TX

I have never used this but I hear it works good but I think it is a little too much money
Raviance B.
Raviance B.
Atlanta, GA

Great product! Saw the difference the next morning I used it . Packaging is pretty cool.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.