BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mary C.
Love that it comes in a tube so I get just the amount I need , works great on under eye puffiness, wrinkles are duller
Rebekah P.
Dawson Springs, KY
I love this product it doesn't have an odd smell goes on smooth and rubs in all the way can't even tell your wearing it
Melanie T.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This didn't work as well as I hoped. My skin became slightly irritated, since I have sensitive skin around my eye area.
Ces a.
Thumps up works well good product worth it to buy love it. One of the best product I have tried so far. I am satisfied.
Olivia F.
Staten Island
i haven't used it enough to give an honest review, but the cream makes me skin shiny and is very soft. a little greasy
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love the light weight feel of this eye cream. Feels like it restores without the heavy feelings other brands give you.
maria a.
I like this cream because it makes my eyes feel really good and soft and smooth and it makes it look younger down there
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY
It's very refreshing and it takes away fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes the eyes. Is a great part of a regime.
analynn f.
Mandeville, LA
i use this every night before bed and i works overnight. very lightweight formula and helps moisturize. worth the buy!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.