BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Prathista A.
Not bad, but be careful to test out a little on your hand first to see if your skin is not allergic to this. I have sensitive skin so most products don't work, but this one did. I received it as gift from a friend and I love it. I would definitely buy it again!
Sara L.
Love this, as I am getting older I totally need this eye cream. I use it at night and wake up looking refreshed, and it's great and doesn't get all over my pillows. Great product.
Hannah M.
Really great product. I love the way it makes my skin feel and it didn't bother my sensitive skin. It was effective and gentle for all skin types. I would recommend for someone who has sensitive skin. It was a good value for the price.
Emma H.
Sacramento, CA
I started using this about 6 months ago, I used it at night time, because during allergy season, my eyes puff up. This product really helped reduce the puffiness around my eyes
latavia N.
New Orleans, LA
I like this product because my eye lids get drier than the rest of my face. Not a whole lot but it can get irritating so this just keeps my eyes moisturized and healthy looking
Sedona S.
Victorville, CA
I love Neutrogena!! The products always make your fresh feel fresh and cleansed right after using thing. You can start to see and feel a difference not longer after you begin using their products!
Samantha W.
Tega Cay, SC
I didn't see a major difference when using the eye cream. While I enjoyed the texture and smell, but did not see a visible difference while using it for a period of time.
Emily B.
Berea, KY
I bought this a few months ago and didn't enjoy the way it felt on my skin. I have very sensitive skin.
Although it irritated my skin, it seemed to work decently well.
Marissa W.
I feel this product helps. I put it on every night as part of my night time routine and I feel it helped diminish my dark circles and fine lines that were showing up.
Patrizia B.
I'm new to needing anti aging products now that I have a baby and to combate the over tired look these products help. This is nice and not grease cream. It is also a size travel size so you never have to leave it home.
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.