Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (5)
Jennica C.
Jennica C.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this eye cream! Leaves a nice soft finishing feel under and on my eyes. Would reommend!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

Worked well just wasn't for me. Not sure I will buy again. This is all I have to say about it
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this eye creme, i use it nightly and otvhas made a big difference. I recommend highly
Morgann S.
Morgann S.
Taunton, MA

I don't see any difference with this eye serum.
I don't know if I didn't use it long enough.
Shante R.
Shante R.
Kalona, IA

Good product kind of pricey for the amount actually given but I would definitely use it again
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Love this! It's perfect for a mom that gets no sleep! ;) Its a light and non greasy formula.
paola s.
paola s.

Love this cause it helps cover my under eye bags ans leaves it really soft and felling nice
Guadalupe A.
Guadalupe A.
Fresno, CA

All Neutrogena products are great to use. They are cost efficient and they all smell great.
Chastity W.
Chastity W.

Great product recommend it to anyone, it leaves my skin soft and its a really great product
Misti C.
Misti C.
Huntington, WV

I absolutely live the agless restorative cream...it really makes the eyes look full rested.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.