Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Gracie D.
Gracie D.

Amazing !!! I loved this product! I could really see a difference the morning after I usedbitn
Brookelyn B.
Brookelyn B.
Mount Joy, PA

Works great very comfortable very smoothing relaxing cheap and not expensive unique. Moisture
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Sachse, TX

Omg saw results within a few applications. Love that it smooths out fine lines and wrinkles.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Very light and felt nice going on. Saw some positive difference in the circles under my eyes.
Jerrica P.
Jerrica P.
Waco, TX

I loved the way it has made me look i never thought it would work but it has and im loving it
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lake Worth, FL

GREAT FOR THOSE DARK UNDEREYES. BEST USED AT NIGHT OR BEFORE BED. HELPS TO BRIGHTEN UNDEREYES
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this eye creme, i use it nightly and otvhas made a big difference. I recommend highly
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Huancayo, Junin

Esta es muy buena su textura es de fácil aplicación, es muy buena a pesar de ser de fsrmacia
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Villavicencio

Buenisima para mi piel, ara toda mi piel, lo adoro, me encanta el accesible precio que tiene
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

Worked well just wasn't for me. Not sure I will buy again. This is all I have to say about it
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.