Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by dianna h.Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Esteban A.Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Jackie B.See all 5 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Photos (5)
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Columbus
I didn't notice much of a difference with this cream. The fact that you got so little and it didn't go far, for the price didn't seem worth it to me. Smell was fine and didn't leave any sensitivity.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
I used this product for the last 6 months. I have noticed that the laugh lines around my eyes have gradually gotten smoother. The bags and dark runs under my eyes have got to looking better as well. I would recommend this to anyone.
Debbie P.
Debbie P.
Millville
Excellent .....would highly recommend .......it is gentle, but effective.    A little pricey, though.  I also  tried other products, but I liked Neutragena the best.  It is not disappointing.
Jenni R.
Jenni R.
Seffner
I enjoy this eye cream. I actually use it in the evening and I'm the morning as well. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to reduce wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes.
Carla O.
Carla O.
Bartlesville, OK
it's a good product ..I use it every morning right after my morning shower.
It doesn't irritate my skin either. I also use it in the tops of my hands, then skin there is just as delicate as the skin under and around my eyes.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Monroeville, NJ
Neutrogena is such a good brand. I use it all the time and this product is amazing. I use it all the time and it does exactly what it says it will do. I would recommend this to all of my friends and family members. Its affordable and its a very hydrating formula.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Woodbury
I have problems with dark circles with and most recently some fine lines and even though I just started using this product I see a great deal of improvement. Looking forward to more results.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Pueblo West, CO
this product has helped me so much. the little lines near my eyes have deminsed alot. i would say this product every good., it gentle and easy to apply. the price was in the good range and i would buy this again. i would recommend this product to all my friends
Magbis C.
Magbis C.
I do not think this is very effective I tried using this product for about a month and I saw absolutely no difference, no change, so I personally won't be purchasing it again or recommend
Aryn E.
Aryn E.
Halethorpe, MD
I really like the consistency and feel of this eye cream. It's not as sticky as some I have used in the past it goes on nicely and helps with my under eye bags without irritating my skin!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.