Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Columbus
May 18, 2017, 3:30 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I didn't notice much of a difference with this cream. The fact that you got so little and it didn't go far, for the price didn't seem worth it to me. Smell was fine and didn't leave any sensitivity.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
May 25, 2017, 4:18 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I used this product for the last 6 months. I have noticed that the laugh lines around my eyes have gradually gotten smoother. The bags and dark runs under my eyes have got to looking better as well. I would recommend this to anyone.
Debbie P.
Debbie P.
Millville
May 23, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Excellent .....would highly recommend .......it is gentle, but effective.    A little pricey, though.  I also  tried other products, but I liked Neutragena the best.  It is not disappointing.
Jenni R.
Jenni R.
Seffner
June 6, 2017, 7:44 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I enjoy this eye cream. I actually use it in the evening and I'm the morning as well. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to reduce wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes.
Carla O.
Carla O.
Bartlesville, OK
Feb. 13, 2017, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
it's a good product ..I use it every morning right after my morning shower.
It doesn't irritate my skin either. I also use it in the tops of my hands, then skin there is just as delicate as the skin under and around my eyes.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Monroeville, NJ
March 28, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Neutrogena is such a good brand. I use it all the time and this product is amazing. I use it all the time and it does exactly what it says it will do. I would recommend this to all of my friends and family members. Its affordable and its a very hydrating formula.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Pueblo West, CO
April 4, 2017, 2:38 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
this product has helped me so much. the little lines near my eyes have deminsed alot. i would say this product every good., it gentle and easy to apply. the price was in the good range and i would buy this again. i would recommend this product to all my friends
Kim T.
Kim T.
Woodbury
June 3, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I have problems with dark circles with and most recently some fine lines and even though I just started using this product I see a great deal of improvement. Looking forward to more results.
Magbis C.
Magbis C.
Feb. 26, 2017, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I do not think this is very effective I tried using this product for about a month and I saw absolutely no difference, no change, so I personally won't be purchasing it again or recommend
Aryn E.
Aryn E.
Halethorpe, MD
May 11, 2017, 6:50 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I really like the consistency and feel of this eye cream. It's not as sticky as some I have used in the past it goes on nicely and helps with my under eye bags without irritating my skin!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.