Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Rio Grande City, TX

Very good product help me a lot with the wrinkles around my eyes!! Will recommend and will definitely keep ising
Dana R.
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ

I love the lightweight feel of the creams.
helps reduce puffiness and redness.
pricing is fair for the results.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Calexico, CA

I heard so many good reviews about yhis ceam but i havent try it myself to see if all the hype is reall or not
Andy T.
Andy T.

muy Buena Crema Recomendada Y Me Ayudo Mucho Voy A Segur Utilizándola Para Que su Efecto en Mi Rostro se mejor
Nourhan W.
Nourhan W.

I bought this for my mom and she swears by it! She looks and feels younger and it makes her face feel so soft!
mehak k.
mehak k.
Philadelphia, PA

What can I say about Neutrogena the name explain everything but still i just love this brand it is sore fresh.
Haley a.
Haley a.
Liberty, MO

I didn't see a whole lot of what it was supposed to do. I used it for weeks and didn't really see any results.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Fresno, CA

This product is great when you start using using it. You could actually notice the progress after a few weeks.
PaoLa M.
PaoLa M.
Middle River, MD

You have to buy at least 3 of these to see results obviously but still its gentle to my skin and has good odor
isabell u.
isabell u.
Envigado Antioquia

esta crema la pobre una vez y me pareció buena con una contextura rica al aplicar, en general me pareció bien
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.