Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Emily A.
Emily A.

Love this product and the way it feels, very smooth and doesn't make my face oily
Qűeen J.
Qűeen J.

I bought this product for my mother this product for my mother & in less than a week , the wrinkles started to disappear. She was satisfied of the results and I am glad I didn't waste my money. THIS PRODUCT WORKS.
Angelica W.
Angelica W.

I recently turned 30 so I started to try out eye creams and age defying creams so far this has worked but still on the lookout!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Williamsport, PA

I love this product I use it about 3 times a week I am always afraid creams will dry my face out but this one hasn't. I have oily skin but when it cold my face dries out really fast. I have never had an issue with this and I'm so happy with the product! I am definitely going to buy over and over again!!
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Stanhope, NJ

I use this cream daily! I love it. I have had dark circles under my eyes for years and have tried countless different products with no results. After using this product for a few weeks I really did see an improvement! I am sold on this product.
Kristy D.
Kristy D.
Westminster, VT

Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives anti-oxidant Eye Cream worked well for me. I am in my early 30's and I have pretty significant crows feet and dark circles under my eyes. This cream really made the skin around my eyes feel much fuller and tighter, eliminating some of the smaller wrinkles. It also helped to lessen the appearance of my dark circles. I was happy with the product.
muito bom, otima qualidade, preço bem acessivel
Boa pigmentaçao, nao tenho o que reclamar a marca e ótima
Tala H.
Tala H.
anaheim, CA

This product was a life saver. It didn't feel too thick on my skin yet I felt like I had been refreshed while also feeling free. It was very gentle. I will say it was also a decent amount but for what it's worth I don't think it's bad. In the beginning of using it, it felt a little harsh but over time it got better. I would definitely buy it again but I hope they put more product into it.
Joe S.
Joe S.
Buffalo, NY

Used the product for 4 months didn't see a major difference would not buy the product again especially at the price it was offered. Bought from target product didn't live up to the expectations
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Agawam, MA

I didnt find many changes after using this product. I dont think I will use it again but hey, it may work for someone else
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.