Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jade P.
Jade P.
Chino, Ca

this works pretty good i used it about a week and it made the eye area tight ! not too bad on the price either .
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Belton, SC

I love love love this it helps with the bags under my eyes. It's very smooth. And I think it smells pretty good.
Felipe M.
Felipe M.

Excelentes produtos e excelente marca.Recomendo para todos.e o preço é o mais em conta.o cheiro muito agradável.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Astoria, NY

Great eye cream. Smells good and feels good on my eyes. Makes them look fresh and helps keep them looking young.
G F.
G F.
Redmond, WA

I love it very much it had my face soft and with a glow my friends and family loved it so I use it all the time.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI

Helps with laugh lines and is easy on the skin around the eyes. I have sensitive skin and this stuff works great
CARO J.
CARO J.

Good eye cream. It does the job. Very light weight. I recommend for people who have bad bags and darck circles.
Milena G.
Milena G.

Muito bom e efeito imediato, me senti renovada a cada aplicacao. muito perfeito e gostaria de esperimentar mais
Caroline d.
Caroline d.
Fortaleza, CE

I'm young, but a antioxidant eye crem is essential and important for your beauty, this product is really great.
Yesica S.
Yesica S.

Neutrogena healthy skin eye cream es súper bueno se los recomiendo y ayuda mucho a hidratar el área de los ojos
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.