Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Margi D.
Margi D.
Ashburn, VA
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Got it for my mother & she loves it. Little expensive but worth every penny. Bought it from Target & cant wait to get more for my mom as she always say its extremely gentle on her eves.
Debbi M.
Debbi M.
Kingsport
May 6, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Very effective product. Easy to apply and didn't irritate my tender eye area. The packaging isn't a factor in my purchase. Yes, it did exactly as I expected. I would purchase this product again. It works quickly and won't interfere with makeup.
Blair S.
Blair S.
Palm Coast , FL
May 19, 2017, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I did not like the scent of this product due to my sensitive skin I try my best to stay away from super strong smells because they often correlate with skin irritation. I'm sure this product is effective otherwise.
Ethel C.
Ethel C.
Longview
June 11, 2017, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
It was a very good one, blemishes cleared and dryness disappeared.  It was just to expensive for me but it isn't as pricy as some.
  I felt effective. for me.   I bought it at Walmart
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
June 7, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This product did not show me immediate results. I am not unhappy with my eyes, I just hate how tired I took sometimes and I wished to brighten them. This product was a little pricey for just a bit of brighten to my eyes a little bit, but it did do what it said it would on the packaging, so I cannot complain about this product.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Tucson
May 28, 2017, 2:31 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Felt a bit too heavy at first. But it did leave my skin feeling nourished period found that using a little bit less during application was key. Hopefully I notice a difference soon it is pretty expensive.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
May 20, 2017, 6:53 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This product is amazing as it does the job, helping and doing it's work at it's very bestest I would recommend it to those who are willing to try eye creams and or people who would like to just try to see if it actually works or not either way it's worth a try and it's better to give it it a shot than to have not tried at all lol.
Anneliese P.
Anneliese P.
Feb. 12, 2017, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This product did northing for my fine lines under my eyes, though I do not have wrinkles I do have fine lines that my concealer gets into, and this product changed northing.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
May 4, 2017, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I actually saw this on a YouTube video and fell in love with it ever since. I wear it at night and under my concealer during the day because it stays moisturizing my under eye area throughout the day.
Shaunice A.
Shaunice A.
March 24, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
My mother is the one who uses it but she tells me that it works pretty well for her needs. Brings some brightness and elasticity to her dark under eyes for a suitable (but not amazing) amount of time.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.