Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (5)
erica f.
erica f.
Vineland, NJ

This product is very good. it will have your eyes feeling so relaxed. also very worth the price.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Really great for fine lines. Keep puffiness down and helps keep undereyes refreshed and soothed.
Lyndsy L.
Lyndsy L.
Reading, PA

I love how it works . Really helps my eyes to not look so tired all the time . It does amazing .
Kelsie W.
Kelsie W.

Ok. Not like the best eye cream I've ever used. I really didn't see a whole lot of a difference
nadiah a.
nadiah a.
Salt Lake City, UT

It makes my face tighter . And doesn't make me feel weird on my face. . I like the feel of it .
Jess F.
Jess F.

Was mosterizing and didn't leave an oil like feeling. I would recommend this product to others.
Gracie D.
Gracie D.

Amazing !!! I loved this product! I could really see a difference the morning after I usedbitn
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Albuquerque, NM

Lightweight and seamless application. Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Definitely recommend.
Renee O.
Renee O.
Dallas, TX

A great product from a brand I trust and available where I shop. I love the results with this.
Janey L.
Janey L.
Ringgold, GA

Can tell a difference quickly. It goes on smooth and feels great on my face. Very gentle feel.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.