Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Renee O.
Renee O.
Dallas, TX

A great product from a brand I trust and available where I shop. I love the results with this.
Gracie D.
Gracie D.

Amazing !!! I loved this product! I could really see a difference the morning after I usedbitn
Jerrica P.
Jerrica P.
Waco, TX

I loved the way it has made me look i never thought it would work but it has and im loving it
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Very light and felt nice going on. Saw some positive difference in the circles under my eyes.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Sachse, TX

Omg saw results within a few applications. Love that it smooths out fine lines and wrinkles.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lake Worth, FL

GREAT FOR THOSE DARK UNDEREYES. BEST USED AT NIGHT OR BEFORE BED. HELPS TO BRIGHTEN UNDEREYES
Brookelyn B.
Brookelyn B.
Mount Joy, PA

Works great very comfortable very smoothing relaxing cheap and not expensive unique. Moisture
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Huancayo, Junin

Esta es muy buena su textura es de fácil aplicación, es muy buena a pesar de ser de fsrmacia
Shante R.
Shante R.
Kalona, IA

Good product kind of pricey for the amount actually given but I would definitely use it again
Jennica C.
Jennica C.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this eye cream! Leaves a nice soft finishing feel under and on my eyes. Would reommend!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.