Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Lynsey H.
Lynsey H.

LOVE this eye cream! Put it on nightly! I have definitely seen an improvement while using this cream!
lily m.
lily m.
st.louis

This a good product and it's good for the eye and there is many other products you could also use too
Annetta W.
Annetta W.

I've used this to keep the sleeping bags from under my eyes. It didn't help. Just used wrong product.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Watkinsville, GA

It makes me feel super refresh and young it helps with my black circles and my eyes look way younger.
Yaro S.
Yaro S.

Effectively tightens and rewind signs of aging however takes constant usage. Comes in small packaging
Sophia  M.
Sophia M.
San Antonio, TX

I actually recieved this product from a friend and love it. It does make a difference when I use it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario

I love this stuff for my fine wrinkles didn't take them away completely but deffently soften them ;)
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA

I'm still young but my mom uses this product and has been for the past year now and it works great!!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I have only used it one time but it felt like a Very great product that I should give another try to
.. ..
.. ..

I love this product so much its so amazing i love all neutogena products there so amazing i love it
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.