BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

jordan t.
Spokane
its very good it helps a lot it fells good on my skin. it is very petty packaging easy to use. MY MOM USE IT TO SHE LOVES IT
Jennifer T.
Arlington, TX
This eye cream definitely moisturizes the skin, but when using it I didn't notice a real difference in puffiness or wrinkles.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
It brings the shine back, my mom uses this and she says there's a difference. I'm glad that my mom is happy with the product.
Celeste M.
BEST eye cream on the market. I love it. It isn't pricey and very affordable. I bought it at Walmart and it bother my wyas
Chelsie M.
Mesa, AZ
I didn't feel a difference or see one. I used it for 3 weeks and no changes so I'm not sure it's the best thing out there.
Crystal B.
Never too early to start fighting against wrinkles! Definitely left my undereyes vibrant and smoothed out those fine lines.
Taylor W.
Really liked this! Usually I'm pretty skeptable when trying new things, and this one blew me away! Would highly recommend!
melissa e.
San Bernardino, CA
Tried the eye cream really works good I love the eye cream really helps out also asked my mother to try it out and loved it
samantha y.
Little Rock, AR
Makes your skin so soft and smooth. Not that oily sticky feeling from other products. Definitely one of my favorite creams
Stephanie A.
Amazing eye cream. I have creases and wrinkles and sometimes my eyes get puffy but this is a miracle worker! Love love love
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.