Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Fiona M.
Fiona M.
Winter Park, FL
May 23, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
a lovely smooth eyecream that absorbs quickly.  I can instantly feel the hydration relaxing my skin.  no harsh stinging sensation.  easy to open package with one hand.  has had visible effect.  for extra soothing feeling I keep this product in my personal care section of my refrigerator.
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
Cumberland Gap, TN
March 12, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I have been using this produt for about two and half weeks and I am happy to say that my under eye area and general eye area is much brighter and rejuvenated. While it is a little on the pricey side (like most eye products) it seems to be working and I would buy again!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
June 17, 2017, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I love this eye cream! After using it for only about a week I began to see improvement. My dark circles had faded and my fine lines filled out. It is very effective and affordable, especially for the quality. Highly recommended!
Mirna S.
Mirna S.
Miami
May 22, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Goodbye to the bags in my eyes. Since I use this product, I can feel how my eyes are younger. If I'm tired, my eyes do not show and I like that a lot. Every day before bed I use it, and it has been wonderful. The only thing I can say is that I would like it to be a little bigger for the price it has.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Masontown
June 14, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Love this cream it's light and feels wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone young or old. It's very effective and can help you not get wrinkles. I purchased this at Walmart for a great price. I think this is perfect for anyone and the formula is wonderful.
Alayna J.
Alayna J.
Smithfield, UT
Feb. 17, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Helps with some under eye wrinkles, but after it clears up two or three it stops doing it's job. As with any eye cream, it works on the reversible wrinkles and can't do much for those long-lasting wrinkles that creep up on all of us. Alright quality for the price.
Bryan R.
Bryan R.
Boston
April 12, 2017, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I would only recommend this product for someone that is on a budget and really suffers from dry skin. I believe for my liking it was too oily. I have used other products similar to this one and i believe it was too overprice for the lack of results it provided.
Yvonne I.
Yvonne I.
Tracy, CA
May 24, 2017, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
 To be honest I've tried this once and was not impressed especially for the price that you pay for something like this. It was gentle but did not provide The outcome promised. I would not purchase this product again.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
montgomery , TX
June 7, 2017, 4:32 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I used this eye cream for about two months and I definitely saw a big difference in the fine lines and wrinkles on the sides of my eyes. It's a little thick when you put it on but it doesn't feel heavy at all and it's very hydrating. Definitely recommend!
leticia b.
leticia b.
Chicago , IL
May 15, 2017, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
yes i love every product of this brand. i like the smell. yes i did it leaves my under eyes soft and better that i had them before. they were effective , good value a little pricey but can manage  to get one. yes i will recommend to friends and family.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.