BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jacqueline H.
This product is amazing as it does the job, helping and doing it's work at it's very bestest I would recommend it to those who are willing to try eye creams and or people who would like to just try to see if it actually works or not either way it's worth a try and it's better to give it it a shot than to have not tried at all lol.
celina s.
Worcester, MA
Was easy to use skin around my eyes looked and felt healthier the difference was felt after the first time i used this product would definitely recommend to others to try it
Anneliese P.
This product did northing for my fine lines under my eyes, though I do not have wrinkles I do have fine lines that my concealer gets into, and this product changed northing.
Miranda G.
I actually saw this on a YouTube video and fell in love with it ever since. I wear it at night and under my concealer during the day because it stays moisturizing my under eye area throughout the day.
Shaunice A.
My mother is the one who uses it but she tells me that it works pretty well for her needs. Brings some brightness and elasticity to her dark under eyes for a suitable (but not amazing) amount of time.
Mandy B.
Columbus
I didn't notice much of a difference with this cream. The fact that you got so little and it didn't go far, for the price didn't seem worth it to me. Smell was fine and didn't leave any sensitivity.
Dawn R.
I used this product for the last 6 months. I have noticed that the laugh lines around my eyes have gradually gotten smoother. The bags and dark runs under my eyes have got to looking better as well. I would recommend this to anyone.
Debbie P.
Millville
Excellent .....would highly recommend .......it is gentle, but effective.    A little pricey, though.  I also  tried other products, but I liked Neutragena the best.  It is not disappointing.
Jenni R.
Seffner
I enjoy this eye cream. I actually use it in the evening and I'm the morning as well. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to reduce wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes.
Kim T.
Woodbury
I have problems with dark circles with and most recently some fine lines and even though I just started using this product I see a great deal of improvement. Looking forward to more results.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.