Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Trisha P.
Trisha P.

Very good for your eyes. Helps a lot to keep eyes looking young and great!!! I highly recommend it
Gillian R.
Gillian R.
Ashtabula

Never tried it but I do own the Hydro boost Eye gel. It's amazing. I Love it. Highly recommended!
Latarsha S.
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC

Didn't really see much results using this product, I was a little disappointed with this product.
Crissy R.
Crissy R.
Frederick, OK

It's not working as well as I thought it would.

I still have lines that my makeup is settling in.
erica f.
erica f.
Vineland, NJ

This product is very good. it will have your eyes feeling so relaxed. also very worth the price.
Lyndsy L.
Lyndsy L.
Reading, PA

I love how it works . Really helps my eyes to not look so tired all the time . It does amazing .
Keeley L.
Keeley L.
Alexandria, MN

Loved using this product, I would highly recommend this to anyone! Kept my skin looking flawless
Kelsie W.
Kelsie W.

Ok. Not like the best eye cream I've ever used. I really didn't see a whole lot of a difference
nadiah a.
nadiah a.
Salt Lake City, UT

It makes my face tighter . And doesn't make me feel weird on my face. . I like the feel of it .
Janey L.
Janey L.
Ringgold, GA

Can tell a difference quickly. It goes on smooth and feels great on my face. Very gentle feel.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.