Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
theresa t.
theresa t.

Very good for dry skin and you will definitely notice some difference i bought mine online it was inexspensive
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Saltillo, MS

I really like the eye cream. It has helped the skin around my eyes quite a bit. I try to use it every night.
connie w.
connie w.
Inverness, FL

I've used the neutrogena rapid wrinkle but never saw any change. might try neutrogena ageless energy renewal
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Crossett, AR

I have seen great results while using this product. Me and my husband both use this everyday and everynight!
Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL

I love this product. Definitely feel a healthy, moisturizing difference in my skin when I use it.!!!!!!!!!!!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Austin, TX

I've used this cream before my mother has used it , I decided I should try it so I did it works really well
Zeanna C.
Zeanna C.

This is great to use! I would love to use this product more because it definitely makes my face feel fresh!
Gladys P.
Gladys P.

I really like it, it makes your eyes look more rested, it softens the under eye making it look a lot better
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Mesa, AZ

I like it.. Its not my top fav. But its alright!(:
Idk what to really say..the product speacks for ita self
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Bristol, VA

Used this product for an entire month and really couldn't notice a difference. Nice texture when applying.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now