Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Richmond
May 9, 2017, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I've always loved almost any Neutrogena product I've tried. This product is great because it helps with dark circles and those little lines you develop as you get older. It has helped so much leaving my skin feeling more supple as ever. Defiantly a must try!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Bragg, CA
March 11, 2017, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Like i have said in other reviews, I love anything Neutrogena. It makes your skin feel soft and lush. I am young but I still have some wrinkles coming in so it is never too early to start using wrinkle cream. I think that this glides on smoothly and is not oily or anything. i would use this again.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Irvington, NY
March 7, 2017, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Love neutrogena, this product is a great deal once will not make your skin dry. If you have a normal - dry skin than this product is what you are looking for. Helps your skin breath and you will fell like a baby skin. Has a really good price as well.
Skyler H.
Skyler H.
Georgia
June 19, 2017, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This product is a very close favorite of mine it has a very cooling Feel to it when you apply the product and is also very comfortable some eye creams or serums can my very thick and uncomfortable but not This one I recommend this product 100 percent
ruthe g.
ruthe g.
June 19, 2017, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Mto bom mais poderia ser melhor !! Claro que cada tipo de pele é único ! Bem na minha área dos olhos não deu legal !! Mais o que me deixo meia triste é porque não me deu o resultado esperado que tanto desejava !! Mais acho que vai da pele de cada um pode ser que na de outra pessoa dê certo !!
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Florida
June 17, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I love the fact that this bottle is easy to travel with and doesn't take up a lot of space in my bathroom. However, this product did not make a difference for my under eye area. I felt like it left my eye area greasy and it didn't get rid of my dark circles. I wouldn't buy this again.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Dearborn Heights
May 7, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
My mother tried out this product and was satisfied, but could have been happier. She bought it at the local walgreen. It was gentle on her skin, which is the reason it did not meet her expectations. She would not recommend it to others
Daniele L.
Daniele L.
March 31, 2017, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Once you're all wiped and ready to go, you put some of that on your face and there is a very noticeable and immediate improvement in your appearance. Hard to explain but only works
WENDY M.
WENDY M.
May 17, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This is a rich and smooth cream that does not require you to use much.  Be sure to keep it out of your eyes.  packaging is adequate, if not pretty, but looks sleek. I find this to be gentle on my skin and have seen results quickly. I like the product just like it is.
Livy P.
Livy P.
Fort Collins, CO
March 1, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This product was wonderful! It tightened the skin around my eye and made my skin feel refreshed throughout the day. Although the results were slow to see, I am so obsessed with how this product makes my skin feel. Would definitely make this a permanent product in my routine!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.