BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sara C.
Red Bluff, CA
Great moisture and leaves skin feeling clean. Love this product. I use this almost every day and I have never been disappointed
Kristy R.
San Pedro
I love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it so soft! And very affordable it probably one of the best eye creams I used!
Nikki A.
Aurora, CO
It was OK. I was to young to be using it anyway. It wasn't too thick bit then again I was also not in double digits quite yet
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC
I like it .. It keeps your face moisturized perfectly no matter what day your having from fun in the sun to hard days labor !
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
It brings the shine back, my mom uses this and she says there's a difference. I'm glad that my mom is happy with the product.
Michelle K.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product to me was a little watery and it did not to do much for me.  It was not like what I had expected it to be.
Brianna H.
I haven't noticed a difference while using this so I really wouldn't recommend using unless you just want smooth feeling skin
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean, who wants eye wrinkles?? This will leave those wrinkles ironed out. Must try this, a little goes a long way. Love it.
Jasmin G.
Wilmington
I didn't see much of a difference in the appearance of your face when using this product. I would stick to clinique or Olay.
Sab R.
Holtsville, NY
I love neutrogena products. Keep my skin clean and radiant! My skin keeps clean and shiny. Removes dry skin and natural oils.
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.