BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Valeria M.
Florida
I love the fact that this bottle is easy to travel with and doesn't take up a lot of space in my bathroom. However, this product did not make a difference for my under eye area. I felt like it left my eye area greasy and it didn't get rid of my dark circles. I wouldn't buy this again.
Ashleigh F.
Dearborn Heights
My mother tried out this product and was satisfied, but could have been happier. She bought it at the local walgreen. It was gentle on her skin, which is the reason it did not meet her expectations. She would not recommend it to others
Daniele L.
Once you're all wiped and ready to go, you put some of that on your face and there is a very noticeable and immediate improvement in your appearance. Hard to explain but only works
WENDY M.
This is a rich and smooth cream that does not require you to use much.  Be sure to keep it out of your eyes.  packaging is adequate, if not pretty, but looks sleek. I find this to be gentle on my skin and have seen results quickly. I like the product just like it is.
Morgan L.
montgomery , TX
I used this eye cream for about two months and I definitely saw a big difference in the fine lines and wrinkles on the sides of my eyes. It's a little thick when you put it on but it doesn't feel heavy at all and it's very hydrating. Definitely recommend!
Livy P.
Fort Collins, CO
This product was wonderful! It tightened the skin around my eye and made my skin feel refreshed throughout the day. Although the results were slow to see, I am so obsessed with how this product makes my skin feel. Would definitely make this a permanent product in my routine!
Fiona M.
Winter Park, FL
a lovely smooth eyecream that absorbs quickly.  I can instantly feel the hydration relaxing my skin.  no harsh stinging sensation.  easy to open package with one hand.  has had visible effect.  for extra soothing feeling I keep this product in my personal care section of my refrigerator.
Alayna J.
Smithfield, UT
Helps with some under eye wrinkles, but after it clears up two or three it stops doing it's job. As with any eye cream, it works on the reversible wrinkles and can't do much for those long-lasting wrinkles that creep up on all of us. Alright quality for the price.
Nicole P.
Masontown
Love this cream it's light and feels wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone young or old. It's very effective and can help you not get wrinkles. I purchased this at Walmart for a great price. I think this is perfect for anyone and the formula is wonderful.
Carla O.
Pittsburgh
it's a good product ..I use it every morning right after my morning shower.
It doesn't irritate my skin either. I also use it in the tops of my hands, then skin there is just as delicate as the skin under and around my eyes.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.