BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sara C.
Red Bluff, CA
Great moisture and leaves skin feeling clean. Love this product. I use this almost every day and I have never been disappointed
Morgan F.
Middletown, OH
Dried out my skin but overall was a decent product. I used for 3 months and then decided to discontinue due to skin drying out
Angelica W.
I recently turned 30 so I started to try out eye creams and age defying creams so far this has worked but still on the lookout!
Kaitlin O.
North Tonawanda, NY
Helps to keep my dark circles from sleepless nights to a minimum. Hopefully will keep my skin wrinkle free for awhile as well.
Stephanie L.
Wheeling, WV
Light but pleasant scent to the cream. Easily rubbed in, left my skin feeling soft and seen minor results in roughly two weeks.
Shane C.
Owings, MD
I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning.I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning. :):)
Jessica B.
I try to take care of my skin now before I get older so I like the eye cream neutrogena has to offer to keep me looking young.
Brittany H.
Helps with puffiness and under eye bags! I use this day and night and continuously throughout the day when i dont wear makeup!
Kristy R.
San Pedro
I love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it so soft! And very affordable it probably one of the best eye creams I used!
Elizabeth V.
I put this product on before bed. You can really feel the tightening power after you apply it. I would recommend it for anyone.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.