Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Concord, NH
May 27, 2017, 6:06 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I saw this in a catalog and really wanted to try it thinking it would be amazing.

I was not overly impressed for the cost and how it felt afterwards. Compared to more expensive brands it's fine just not 5 star worthy.

You can find this at target Walmart or your local drug store this is under $20
Taylorr N.
Taylorr N.
Jacksonville, AR
Feb. 13, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I have this product 2 stars simply because there was no irritation to the skin for me. I bought it at target and when it comes to results this baby is not yours. I didn't get any results at all and was very disappointed.
Jada W.
Jada W.
Phoenix, AZ
May 24, 2017, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Revitalizes your eyes. Brighter. No dark circles. No harsh lines. Just beautiful young looking skin. I love it. I use it after I moisturize my face and before that I usually exfoliate. I love it.
katie h.
katie h.
March 31, 2017, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
its never a bad idea to start early with the anti aging products... not only are these products good for anti aging but .. if you have terrible bags like i do.. this is your best friend in the morning and night . use it , use it, use it!!!! makes a huge difference
Holly D.
Holly D.
Jaffrey, NH
March 11, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
It goes on smooth and you don't need a lot f it, a little goes a long way with this product. Neutrogena products have always worked well with my skin. No bad effects and worked pretty well for me. I would definitely recommend it to others and would purchase again.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
pueblo, CO
March 21, 2017, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I have dark circles under my eyes, have for years, tried several different products with no results. After using the Neutrogena for a few weeks I really did see an improvement, lightening in the area under my eyes. After using it for 2 months, I am sold. It really has worked well and I will continue using it. You also can't beat Amazon's subscribe and save deal on it!
March 29, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Its the ype of products that i think that is soo cool and make you feel so confoltable and is a really good quality.Something that i dont like was the presentation of the produduct because is not good but in general is a really good product and i recomend that!
Yarly M.
Yarly M.
FL
June 7, 2017, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz

I was able to use it thanks to a friend who gave it to me, I never imagined that it would help me so much, especially with age, that helped me a lot because of the tiredness reflected in my eyes. I greatly improve my skin around. I recommend blindly.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
June 18, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This stuff is really great to get rid of dark circles and wrinkles under your eyes! I used to use concealer under my eyes to cover up the dark circles, but this stuff gradually gets rid of it and I LOVE it! I'll be buying it again for sure whenever I run out.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
New Orleans
June 9, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I loved this! From day one I started seeing little by little results! It really does give you all that is promised as far as I'm concerned in it's delivery. I find all ageless Neutrogena products to be great and would definitely be giving this one another try!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.