Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Stacey G.
Stacey G.

Skin looks plumper more radiant

You can feel thes offerings as well as see it

Good higher street product
Ellen P.
Ellen P.
Brasil, Al/ maceió

Bom não tenho muito o que falar do produto, pois só ultilizei duas vezes, não tenho uma opinião concreta
V B.
V B.

I didn't see a difference other than it moisturized my skin around the eyes.
Not really worth the money.
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.

Buen hidratante y espectacular en la parte baja de los ojos refresca mucho e hidrata el precio accesible
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Camden, IN

I absolutely love this product. This product doesn't leave my face oily and I feel like it really works!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH

This is one of my favorite eye creams!! It's nice and creamy (not at all). And it doesn't smell funny!!
Laken N.
Laken N.
Vacaville, CA

It's ok cause I didn't work for me but it worked for my cousin she has soft skin. She has dry skin also
christian e.
christian e.
London, OH

Not only does this product help with anti-aging but it also helps with puffy eyes after restless sleep.
Jamazeya T.
Jamazeya T.

As a college student I always look tired so to help I use this product and it helps me look replenished
Mia M.
Mia M.
Gilbert, AZ

Pretty good product. Use it occasionally. Makes my under eyes feel good. Don't use it too often but ya.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.