Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This is was good but wish the container was larger and that the product had a better over all smell
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.

I love that it moisturizes my under eyes and keeps it nice and clean even with a lot of make up on.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

Very satisfied. I'm picky about eye cream. It's light and does the job ! Will recommend to friends.
Jailine D.
Jailine D.

This product is excellent helps reverse the effects caused by the sun is effective, I recommend it.
.. ..
.. ..

I love this product so much its so amazing i love all neutogena products there so amazing i love it
Lucas M.
Lucas M.

O produto e bom porem a minha pele nao aderiu muito ao produto ficou meio estranho a pele mas e bom
i yasmin t.
i yasmin t.

I have suffered a lot with the dark circles under my eyes and this product has really helped a lot.
Leonarda D.
Leonarda D.
Katy, TX

It is really refreshing and helpful and makes me feel like I'm at a face salon i absolutely love it
Georgina M.
Georgina M.

Another must have for your bag.Never the house without it and always have it to hand when needed...
alba n.
alba n.

I thing is really good forma My face and for the skin
protección i really like is a good eye crema
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.