Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Angie G.
Angie G.

Helps alot to reduce wrinkles under the eyes and even to remove it all! Not pricey. Effective if use on a daily baisis
Katrina m.
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY

It's very refreshing and it takes away fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes the eyes. Is a great part of a regime.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL

This product is Okkk....but I could be better..need serious work done...it helps to keep your from getting dry though
Emilia Z.
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Eye cream is something I am in need of, my cousin let me use hers for a month and it had worked. I love this product.
Dalia A.
Dalia A.
San Antonio, TX

I can't remember the amount I paid for this cream but I know it wasn't worth it because I saw no results what so ever
Triniti M.
Triniti M.
Erie, PA

I heard really good things about this product I don't really have wrinkles by my eyes so I don't use a wrinkle cream
Briana M.
Briana M.
Martinsville

It makes you feel refreshed and a great primer for makeup but it doesn't make wrinkles go away, nothing really does.
Alida B.
Alida B.

Neutropenia products aways leaves my face feeling clean and light. It never feels heavy when you apply to your face.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.